Rising Star[Urhr93]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rising Star[Urhr93]

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:23 am

The Count raises an eye ridge when you mention staying here. "Ah no, you've misunderstood me. You'll be taking my son to one of our homes out in the country and staying there for tonight." Sa'lizzor nods along after the correction. "It would be an honor to receive your wife's hospitality." With that settled, the three of you make your way to the stables.

Kel'rindell nods solemnly as you and Sa'lizoor introduce yourselves. There seems to be a bit of distrust in his look as he eyes the two of you, but he doesn't say anything about the two of you traveling with him. "The last of the preparations are being completed as we speak. We will be ready to leave in five minutes." The count nods, "Right, my wife will be pleased to have our son back with her as soon as possible. Send a runner to fetch my son. Have him meet us at the front door in ten minutes." Someone is sent off as others finish loading and tieing down the last of the supplies and luggage to the cart. The Count watches quietly though Sa'lizoor busies himself helping hold somethings in place as they're tied down. There is certainly enough that you could also chip in too though nobody seems to insist that you help.

Finally, everything is ready, and the stable gates are thrown open. The horses seems anxious to get started after so long waiting for the cart to be loaded. The cart travels smoothly on a cobblestone path over to the front of the mansion, but as you arrive, you don't yet see the Count's son. Shortly after the doors are thrown open, and the youth struts through clearly making a bit of a spectacle of it leaving you to wonder if he'd been waiting on the other side of the door watching for the cart. Unlike his father, the teen was only half Dragon though the scales of his tail shimmered with the same brightness as his father, and they shared very similar horns. "Well, the cart is here. Guess I'll be heading back then." The teen doesn't sound particularly excited, but his father doesn't pay the mood much mind giving a nod to his son. "Yes, it is time to return to the rest of the family. Give your mother and siblings my love." You could swear just after that that the Count gave you another look, but he quickly made his way up the steps turning to watch from there. Kel'rindell opened the cart. "If you would my lord?" He shrugs before stepping into the cart. "One of my men will drive the cart. We'll have you two walking beside the carts on opposite sides keeping an eye ahead and to the sides while the two of us follow a bit behind."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:06 pm

She blushes a bit at the misunderstanding, going then on with the flow of events as they meet the guards and prep up the carriage, Sae too helping out wherever they needed and keeping on like that. The guard's captain distrust is not unnerving to the girl, or rather, she'd question his qualification should he readily accept two strangers joining their group out of nowhere, so she just goes along and keeps doing so even as they begin their journey, following along the cart and then looking on as the Count's son finally makes his appearance.

The way he appeared seemed somewhat calculated to have himself show up purposefully late, maybe even to focus all attention upon himself as he did so, though with the majestic dragonic features he inherited from his father it was indeed easy for him to achieve such an aim... despite the apparent lack of interest towards the coming trip. If anything, he could even appear annoyed towards what was to come. Did he not want to go back? Not that she cared, just looking on as he boarded and then getting in position as requested by Kel'rindell, though she would indeed nod in goodbye to the count when she felt like he threw one last glance towards her. Now all that remained to do was to go! And keep her eyes open for any trouble coming their way.
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

The teen walks up to the cart waiting for one of the lizardfolk to open it for him before he steps inside. Soon after that, the cart begins to move at a leisurely pace, and the four of you begin to follow. The walk through the lower city is a bit of a trek as you need to wait for the public to make room which they do with some hesitance. You can feel scowls from the public as you pass by, but no one does anything more than give dirty looks.

Finally, you pass the gate out of the city and are making your way down the roads heading east. For the first few hours, there's nothing but rolling hills and the occasional traveler or farmer with produce for market. You can just start to see the forest in the distance when you hear the window of the cart open. "Inform Captain rindell I've grown bored, and I'd like a bit of conversation. I'm sure they can spot incoming threats less your eyes well enough." There was a definite edge to the voice as if the long winding road over the past few hours had worn on him. It was probably not a good idea to ignore him.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:06 pm

After the young lord hopped on the carriage there was nothing else to delay their trip, the group setting off for their journey... though setting off was a bit of a big word, especially when they still needed to traverse most of the town. Which they did, the way inside the upper town certainly much better than their walk in the lower city, all those people throwing dirty look their way just because they had to pass through... well, it was expected. Or not, Sae indeed getting a bit surprised about those folks actually scowling when a noble's carriage was passing by. Weren't they worried about the noble inside picking on them? Maybe nobles here weren't as abusive? Or maybe the count's just wasn't that respected, or didn't have as much power.

She kept thinking such things even after they went out of town, countering the boredom of the uneventful trip with such conjectures, mostly focusing her attention towards the road when something out of ordinary caught her eyes or they crossed someone. And considering how boring it was for an adventurer like her, there was no need to mention how affected would be a noble like the teen in the carriage, or rather, Sae was surprised when the guy reached his limits a few hours into the travel instead of a few minutes. Well, wasn't this rather good for her? He wanted some entertainment, and wasn't she a musician? If she could appeal her skills to him, she may even get a recommendation to Garvis' Beauts or some other performing troupe! This was one of the reason she got this mission after all.

Thinking such she'd call out towards Kel'rindell <Captain, Young Master here is feeling bored and wishes for some company> waiting for him to understand what she said before continuing <I'm skilled in musical instruments, could play something for him if he wishes and you allow>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:56 am

Kel'ridell sighs as you give him the news. "Yes, we can't leave him getting anxious, and we still have a long trip ahead of us." He gestures to the guard beside him. "Take up her post. I'll keep an eye out back here." He nods to the two of you signaling for you to take up your new positions. The Lizardman follows you over taking up your position and allowing you to pull yourself onto the moving carriage, open the door, and enter.

Closing the door behind you, you see that the room is rather spacious. The noble is seated now, but you can see a pillow in the corner of his bench. Perhaps he had taken a nap earlier. He motions for the bench opposite him where you can take your seat raising an eyebrow as he notices you pulling out an instrument. "I didn't take you for a musician." He reaches over pouring himself a glass of wine and leaning back in a comfortable position. "Well then, instead of conversation, let's hear what you can do with that." He slowly swirls his glass a moment before throwing his head back and draining the contents quickly his eyes refocusing on you once he's finished his drink and set the glass aside. His posture becoming more relaxed as he settles in to hear you play.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:06 pm

She nods to the guard while making a V for victory in her mind, the girl getting her chance to showcase her skills and possibly earn her recommendations for a performing troupe... she had to do it well! This may be a turning point in her entertainment career! Thinking such she'd wait for the captain to fill up her post among the guards before finally hopping up on the card, getting in there and inwardly whistling at how spacious and comfy the inside was.

Her eyes wouldn't wander around too much and just focus on the teen once she was in, nodding in greeting while giving him her sweetest smile before going to take her place on the pointed bench, sitting on it and getting her zither out to tune it up, at the same time offering him the conversation he needed to break some of his boredom <I'm a girl of many talents. I can play the zither and can dance too. Hopefully the coming performance will be to my lord's taste> after saying so she'd pinch up some notes to see if everything was working properly, eyeing then the boy to make sure he was ready and proceeding with her melody once he gave her permission, her fingers dancing over the strings with uncanny grace and dexterity, enough to match the elegant and enchanting sound coming from her instrument as well as the occasional playful tunes to ease the mood.
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:33 am

"A dancer, too? It is unfortunate this cart isn't large enough for a demonstration. I would much like to see your form." His eyes move up and down likely trying to imagine your dance while you make certain the zither is in working order. When it's clear you have everything in order, he pours himself another glass, leans back on the bench, and gives you a nod giving you permission to begin. He takes the occasional sip from his glass, but his eyes remain stuck on you the entire time you're playing. The feeling of his gaze crawling up and down you as you play feels more intense than you'd expected, but you don't let it spoil your performance as you bring your tune to a close.

His hands come together slowly in a relaxed applause. "I quite enjoyed that tune. Where is it that you learned to play?" He pours himself a third glass before seeming to come to a realization. "Oh, where are my manners?" He grabs a second glass pouring and offering it to you. "You are my guest after all." He takes another small sip from his own glass as the one being offered hangs in his grip before you. "It's one of my favorite vintages."
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:03 pm

<A shame indeed, but i plan to join a performing troupe so there will be chances for my lord to assist to many such performances in the future> she smiles while making the final adjustments, proceeding then to play her heart out once he gave permission. The music resounds for a long time, the girl focused on her instrument and letting him look as much as she wanted... after all he was her ticket to one of those troupes he mentioned, so why should she use both her looks and skills to give him the best impression ever? Thinking so she got more and more passionate about what she was doing and the result was clear to see as her melody got more and more pleasing to the ears.

It was indeed quite a long time before she finally stopped, taking a deep breath before raising back her eyes towards him and nodding with a sweet smile in response to his appreciation <Knowing my music has pleased you makes me happy. I haven't studied under any master, instead learning on my own while watching on professionals from afar> after explaining her eyes would move towards the offered drink, the girl hesitating for a second before finally accepting it despite knowing she wasn't that good with alcohol. This time her mother wasn't here to pull her back home, not to mention she was supposed to be working... but just a sip wouldn't hurt, would it? Not to mention that it was offered by a noble, and a young one at that. If he got pissed about her not accepting even after saying it was his favourite, it would be lucky if it only ruined his impression of her thus far.
Thinking so she'd bring the glass near her lips, thanking him with a <Since my lord is offering, it would be impolite for this girl to not accept> before indeed taking a sip from the drink.
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:42 pm

"No master at all? That does sound rather impressive that you became that skilled just by observing." He seems genuinely impressed which makes you giddy with excitement. Impressing him with your skills was just what you needed to do if you wanted to get a good word in with one of the local troops. Anyone hoping to secure his patronage would probably be more than happy to give you the opportunity to demonstrate your talents. It appeared that at the moment, things were falling right into place for you.

As you take a sip of the offered drink, you're surprised by just how strong it was leaving you wondering if the young noble liked it just for that. As your head spun with the effects of the alcohol, the half-dragon switched benches seating himself right beside you and putting his arm over your shoulder. "So, why did the aspiring entertainer decide to get into the adventuring business? Seems like a dangerous occupation for someone that just wants to dance, sing, and play their instrument." He pauses looking at your face as he seems to notice something, though you're not sure what, before he places a hand on your knee giving it a firm squeeze. "Perhaps you had no other alternative to putting yourself at risk just to pay the bills until that day you would finally get to see yourself on stage with all eyes on you." He leans in closer practically whispering the last words right into your ear. His breath is warm and tickles as it blows through your hair. His hand still grips your knee firmly as his other starts to slowly trail up and down your arm.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:26 pm

His praise tickles her vanity and hints about a possible success in her wishes, as the guy would surely help her out with a local performing troupe should her impression be good enough, shouldn't it? His temptation to see more of her would have him give out the recommendation she wanted, wouldn't it? With such hopes she took a sip of the drink... and then felt like her head got hit by an hammer due to the rush of alcohol, the liquor being much stronger than what she expected... and that was by only taking a sip of it!

While her eyes saw stars the girl didn't notice the young lord coming to sit near her, her spinning head regaining some of its wits when he got his arms over her shoulder though before she could mind her focus got stolen by his questions... and having to deal with the rush of alcohol pounding on her wits, the girl could only forego minding the wandering hands in favour of proper answers <M-more than an entertainer getting in the adventuring business to pay the bills, it'd be an adventurer getting in the entertainer business to fulfill her dreams> her smile towards him got even sweeter with the alcohol helping things out, though it was clear how much she was affected by the light blush on her cheeks... though the blush got a bit redder when he began whispering in her ears, and this time not from the alcohol <My mother was an adventurer, you see, and taught me the ropes of it... but when i was a child i saw a marvellous show from some passing troupe, and ever since i've dreamed of doing such performances myself so... so along the adventurer training, i... i kind of secretly practiced some dancing and playing...> with the alcohol's help she was letting out more than she had meant to and her bashful expression proved it, but what was worse was that being too busy getting chatted up, she was leaving his hands unchecked and practically free to wander around as they pleased...
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:16 am

The hand on your knee starts slowly moving up to your thigh stroking up and down while his other hand starts to move down your upper arm. An eyebrow raises when you mention your mother being an adventurer. "Ah, adventuring's in the blood, but music's in your heart? Heh, it almost sounds like something out of a play or poem." The hand on your thigh gives a firm squeeze feeling the soft flesh under his firm grip. Your breath is coming in heavy gasps, and you're not sure how much is the alcohol and how much is proximity to him, but you're certain your chest must be heaving with each deep breath. His eyes cast down from your flushed face to see your chest rising and falling, and then you feel his hand. The arm wrapped over your shoulder hangs down, and his fingers press down around the even softer flesh of your breast. "Are you okay? You're looking a little flushed.

His eyes then fall to your glass while his hands continue working your soft flesh. "Oh, it seems your glass has run dry. Let me refill that for you." You get a little relief as his hand comes off of your leg to grab the bottle and fill your glass again. "There we go, you do like it, right? Go ahead and have another drink." He leaned in closer again, and you could feel the weight of his expectations. He wanted you to take another drink, and now his hand was on your thigh again, but you think it might be a little higher, but it's hard to tell cause of the wine.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:11 pm

<Is-is it? I, i guess such circumstance would indeed hold some romance and make for a good play...> too taken by their chatting the girl would totally ignore his wandering hands, not even noticing how bold they were growing... not till she felt her chest getting fondled, her blush getting a shade deeper while she fiddled around as if trying to escape his touch without actually really trying to, unwilling to create strife with him by acting out but also not willing to get touched up like this... was it getting too hot in there? Her mind for sure felt like it was being fried.

<Uhm... your hand... my lord, your hand is... getting naughty-> Just as she thought of saying something about her pinch, his offer for a refill came and only then she noticed how she had already drunk it all... it was indeed good, and the nervousness must have played a part in it as well but... how could she drink it all?! Sae reprimanded herself for the lack of control, yet still couldn't bring herself to refuse his refill and so she took another sip <Uhm... it's... it's quite good... and strong...> she'd comment, feeling her face flush even more from both the drink, his nearness and his touchy actions, once again trying to mewl out a <Uhm... sir... your hand...> though it actually came out more submissively than she planned.
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:24 pm

"These fingers? Yes, they can be quite naughty." Even as he says this his hands continue. The one on your chest moves nearer to your collar while the other move up further until it has to push your dress up. It's so close to your crotch which feels like it's burning with shame. "The way your hands moved across those strings though. I bet they can make quite a bit of trouble when they're feeling naughty as well." Now talking about your own hands as if they're acting on their own, the hand on your leg moves to the wrist of your free hand bringing it down to his lap. You can feel the hard bulge which you could swear pulsed when your fingers touched it.

"I'd love to see how you handle this instrument." Letting your wrist go, he returns to your leg, but you're distracted from that when his hand pulls on the collar of your blouse to let your breast pop free which he quickly takes in his grip. "So soft and ripe, my fingers can't help but enjoy sinking into them." As he says this, his other hand presses against your panties rubbing your crotch underneath in a slow swirling motion.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:51 pm

His words made her face flush redder, especially so as she felt his fingers rummage deeper into her inner tights <N-no... they're not naughty... they've never...!> her refusal is interrupted by a cute yelp as she felt her hand land on the hardness in between his legs, her fingers subconsciously opening wide as if expressing their surprise as well as fear for the "beast" they were touching, her eyes shifting away as she kept talking <W-what... m-my lord... i've never...i...i can't... surely...!> only to get once again interrupted by another embarrassed gasp as one of her tits popped free <S-Sir..!> and a sweet whimper as she felt his finger trace up her slit, the motion surely making him feel the moistness slowly dampening her panties as well as making her instinctively raise her hips to follow his movements, twitching up and down along his playful finger... not to mention how, as he touched her up, her hand on his crotch would subconsciously close her fingers upon the hardness below, grasping the bulge as if it'd help her calm down from those surprising and sudden developments <S-sir... you... you can't... that's naughty... real naughty...>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:44 am

He smirks at your weak resistance. "And what's wrong with that?" He leans in much closer against whispering heavily into your ear. "It's fun to be naughty every now and then." His fingers press firmer against the crotch of your panties staining the fabric with more of your feminine juices. "Besides, I feel the way your fingers are closing around me. You want this as much as I do." His fingers squeeze down pinching lightly at your nipple. "Go ahead, reach in there and fish it out. I promise you're going to love what you find." The fingers at your crotch move back toward your thigh only to tug at the edge of your panties allowing his fingers to touch your bare vulva. He presses down enough to force the lips to open but doesn't quite push his fingers in yet. Leaning down, you feel the warmth of his breath against your throat before his tongue wriggles against your flesh sending a shiver throughout your body distracting you for just a moment as a single finger sinks into your pussy up to the first knuckle. He wriggles the naughty digit around testing the tightness of your virgin flesh.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:41 pm

His whispering makes her blush some more due to both the air he blew into her ear and the context of his words, his following actions only promoting her bashfulness as she squirmed in his grasp while he played some more with her kitty down here, turning her panties into a wet mess in the process. Why was she getting so drenched down here? The alcohol didn't let her think about it, and his actions and words sure helped in shifting her attention elsewhere, the girl appearing startled as he pointed out how her own fingers had grabbed at his crotch and due to it she released her grip as if what she had in her hand was an hot potato <N-no... i... i do... don't... this... it's too naughty... mhm...> her words interrupted by his nipple-teasing, the girl subconsciously pushing her chest forward as if wanting some ore of it while her hand fell back down upon his tent <F-fish it out...!... surely... i... i can't... i couldn't... sir... that... that's your...> her words couldn't even end as she gasped cutely, his bare touch upon her slit making her tense up in silent anticipation, her breath getting ragged and her face flushing redder as she could feel and see the lord getting comfortable in her bosom... way too comfortable, tasting her flesh and kissing her neck like that!

And yet it wasn't even the end, her sounds getting sweeter by the second as he played with her while she subconsciously began to rub his tent too, though all her actions would tarry as she slipped a digit into her cunny, the girl subconsciously recoiling her waist back while pushing her chest out and letting out a quite erotic <S-sir!> with a gasp, her hips then starting to wriggle around following his intruding finger's motion into her twat, the girl's own hand subconsciously getting more touchy with his hardness while her lower lips first squeezed down surprisingly hard and then started to nibble and suckle his finger as if welcoming their first visitor
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:51 pm

The lordling gives you a look as you release your grip on his tent. "Aw, don't be so bashful. It wants to come out and play. Especially with this naughty little kitten." Hooking his fingers inside of you he gives a twist of his wrist pushing against your inner walls in one fluid motion. He continues to lean against your neck and chest forcing you back until you're laying on the bench beneath him. His tongue worms its way down your throat dragging itself against the supple flesh of your breasts dipping into the valley of your cleavage. Pulling his head back, you can see a single drop of spit drip from his tongue with a smile. "Mmm, such soft milky tits, I think my naughty hand has had too much of the fun to itself." With a smirk, he lowers his head against capturing your other nipple between his lips. With one long suck, he sends a jolt of pleasure through your body which is only compounded when the tip of his tongue lashes against the engorged bud of flesh.

During this time, he presses another finger into your twat spreading you even further as he starts pistoning into you starting slowly at first but slowly picking up the pace. Your surprise is made only stronger when his thumb brushes lightly against your clit. The touch of another against such a sensitive place was stronger than almost everything he had done to you thus far as pleasure lanced through your entire being.

"I think both of us are done with the heavy petting. Let's get to the main course." Sitting back up between your legs, he pushes your hand away from his crotch before opening them up to reveal the member you'd been mindlessly stroking. The cock is a strange thing. It has a series of ridges so that the length widens before getting thinner only to widen again. "What do ya think? Ever seen a draconic cock before? You'll be doing so much more than looking in a moment." Grabbing your legs, he lifts your knees and spreads them letting his cock rest against your soaked slit. It feels heavy and oh so hot as it rests there a moment before the young man pulls back and thrusts forward piercing you second ever guest.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:24 pm

<Ahn!> she mewls instead of her "kitten" as the young noble play with it, the girl in her drunken daze subconsciously raising her hips along his motions while pushing her cunny into his hands as if prompting him to do even more, at the same time not noticing his intentions in having her lean backward and just going along while also pushing out her bosom against his face as he enjoyed her tits with fingers and especially tongue, seeing and feeling him suckle at her tits making her feel all tingly... and the added finger down here sure didn't help! All the finger-banging was making her gasp in ecstasy again and again, almost blanking out from the pleasure!

It was to the point she'd even subconsciously let out a disappointed whimper when he suddenly stopped, his following words about main course not making really sense to her... not till he removed the hand she had on his crotch and fished out the big guy she had been instinctively stroking all the while, the girl gasping in amazement and wonder once the saw the beast appearing in all it's might, observing how her legs got deftly spread before it got laid over her steamy kitty, her slit down here heating up even more from such a close contact with the male genitalia, and a superior dragonic specimen at that... her pussy was throbbing, as if feeling that outstanding male of superior ancestry resting over her and knowing it meant business, a kind of business that ignited her most primal female urges.

Yet urges were one thing, whereas her maidenly bashfulness was another. Upon seeing the manly shaft so close to her lovely slit the girl would subconsciously feel the threat it held upon her chastity, and the scare she got from it would be almost enough to snap her out of the cloud of alcoholic arousal numbing her mind... almost, the girl getting her hands in between her legs to pawn as his manhood, though it wouldn't really go well with her not actually daring to touch it and instead just waving one of her hands around while the other clumsy covered her kitty <W-wait... that... that's...i... i'm not ready... this... my... you... first time... i...> not really making sense with her words and quite often gasping sweetly as his ridges rubbed her slit... though no gasp would compare to the one she'd let out when he pulled back before thrusting into his prize, his intrusion making her clench down hard upon the invader... hopefully her waving hands would prevent it from going too deeply, possibly not even reaching her hymen, but... would her resistance, if it could be called such, really do much to deter him?
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:46 pm

The young nobleman chuckles as you lift your hips instinctively. "Oh, you're really getting into this now, aren't you? I really don't get enough chances to fool around with the maids, so it's good to get a good review of my skills." His cock felt so heavy and hot that you could swear your puss was going to melt even before he pushed it into you for the first time. As it sank into you, your soft insides spread open at the insistent pressure of the hard length pressing against you. "Ah, you're quite tight aren't you." As he continued to enter, your lips were spread by each individual ridge closing again as it entered only to be stretched again by the next even wider ridge. "Did you say 'first time'? Didn't think such an easy girl would be a virgin, but this tightness doesn't lie." He stops for a moment resting there between your legs. You could feel him throbbing within you, and it felt almost like a heart beat. Your own insides continued to squeeze down on him probably to push him back out. "Oh, the way your squeezing me feels like your begging me to continue. Well, let it never be said that I leave a girl waiting."

Grabbing hold of your knees, he started to pull back. As his cock pulled out of you, you could feel the edge of each ridge of his dick scrap against your insides, and each one popped out of the lips of your kitten sending shocks of pleasure through you with each exit. Finally, you felt only the head of his penis pressed within your lips, but he didn't pull out the rest of the way. Instead, he grabbed your hips and gave you a sly smirk. "Now this time, I'll make sure to get the whole thing in. Feel free to savor every inch buried deep inside of you now." His next thrust is much more forceful than the first, and your insides do not resist as fully as he slams into you until he starts to press past where he'd reached last time, but he continues to apply pressure.

Then the moment you'd been fearing comes to pass. His cockhead presses against something deep inside of you which resists far more than your walls had. "Ah, is that your hymen? It's the first time I've ever felt one." He gives a few experimental thrusts pushing against it as if it was just something normal to experiment with. "Guess that cinches it, you really are a virgin..well, were actually." That's your only warning as he pulls back just a little before surging forward with all the force his hips can. Even going so far as whipping his tail onto the bench for extra leverage. The barrier resists a moment longer as you feel the pressure build up within you before there is a sudden sensation of something breaking within you though it is quickly overcome by the pleasure of being touched so much deeper inside of you than you ever had before.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:26 pm

His words made her feel so embarrassed! And yet only a bashful blush could represent how she was feeling since any words she may have had in response would be replaced by a sweet gasp as he pushed himself into her folds, her slit smooching in welcome his tip and then suckling on his shaft while chomping his ridges one by one, the stimulation making her shiver and clamp down harder on the intruder for each fleshy crest she gobbled up.

The hands previously flailing at him would now be resting at his pelvis, occasionally patting it in an unconvincing expression of unwillingness, whereas she'd show him a startled yet entranced expression while staring him with puppy eyes <Ngh... t-tight... ob-obviously... m-my first... i... easy... not... i'm not easy... this... the first time... something... someone... ever poked... poked me with that... down here...> she'd finally mumble such when he stopped, his following words on her kitty begging for more making her shake her head in refusal... a refusal apparently accepted? He was drawing back his hips after all, the stimulation from the ridges scraping her inner folds making her gasp again and again but also relax since it seemed like her maidenhood was no longer in peril... but was it?

Just as she though he'd finally leave her cunny his sudden stop made her feel puzzled, but while the alcohol didn't let her understand what he wanted to do by grabbing her hips... his next words sure did, the girl barely letting out a refusal <N-Nghhhmmm...!> which got turned into an even sweeter gasp as he pushed himself in faster and deeper than before, the sudden spike of pleasure making her arch her back and push her chest forward as and offering for him to play with <M-my hymen...!... no.... m-my lord... that... that's not something to play with...!> her pleas as she feels him poke experimentally at her hymen are heartfelt, the girl hoping he won't take it any further now that he found out she was really just a maiden... even if the first real one he had ever seen. Too bad for her however, was the fact that maybe exactly being his first virgin gave him even more drive that he could have otherwise had, the guy getting even more leverage through his tail before pushing through with all his strength, breaking her proof of chastity and deflowering the girl on the spot, the sudden spike of pleasure and pain making her mewl out aloud while her mind blanked out...

It was only a few seconds later that her drunk mind finally realized, feeling the pulsing hardness embed deep into her tummy, that he popped her cherry. Realization which made her clench down like crazy upon the cock buried into her pussy, her fleshy walls turning into a twitching vice which constricted his dick as if wishing to crush it down <M-my lord...>
Urhr93

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games