Cursed Party Game IC

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Cursed Party Game IC

Postby mrblah » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:41 pm

Meanwhile, a distracted Baxter rejoined the group after leaving to change. He'd left to the bathroom sometime after everyone decided to go out, and while most would think it wouldn't take somewhere between many minutes and an hour to change, it did take that long for him to psych himself up as he just realized how awkward things could potentially go. They were going outside out near a pool of water and everyone would be in their swimsuits. Sure, he'd be with Penny on the side away from the watery action, but there could be a boatload of mistakes and slip-ups he could make there too, and wouldn't she stay in her clothes? So why was he bothering to change if he had seemingly no intention of swimming? Isn't that just SHOUTING narcissism?

Needless to say, getting out of the bathroom was harder than getting in, but he came out in what looked to be nothing but a pair of cheap green swimming trunks, though he still had his headphones on. As he was getting to the door, he noticed Morgan asking to help out, and remembered that he hadn't done virtually anything of the sort thus far. Baxter walked over to where the two were and awkwardly waved. "Uh, yeah, if there's anything else you needed, I'd like to help too. Sorry if there isn't though and I'm too late, I was uh... changing."
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:48 pm

"Guys, it's fine. I and Penny got this. You can help with carrying the snacks if you absolutely want to help somehow, and Lena can hold the door." Violet ended up saying as everyone offered to help. "Oh, speaking of snacks, no eating snacks in the actual pool. If you wish to eat some snacks, you better get out of the pool first, and please wash your hands before getting in the pool again. I hope you understand why." Violet said, expecting them to understand regular hygiene rules concerning the pool.

Seeing Matt getting his sunblock, Violet remembers that she had forgotten to mention it to the others, planning to go and get some for everyone once they had moved the table outside. Seeing Baxter appearing, she smiled. "So you decided to get changed anyways? Just don't jump in with your headphones on if you decide to take a swim." Violet advised him.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:54 am

Lena let go of the door just after Penny and Violet passed with the table, smirking smugly as it swung close in Matt's face.

"Oops, sorry," she smirked smugly, turning and strutting after the girls without making any effort to open the door for him.

She didn't think twice about how the wagging of her hips might be misinterpreted now that she was back in her queen bee mode, and she gave suggestion to Penny and Violet about where the best place for the table would be. Satisfied, she went the pool shed to find a float chair for herself, coming back out she paused as she saw Matt again, now lotioning up his chest and arms and... damn him!

She bit her lip again as she watched him flex, looking away and trying to only peak from the corner of her eye, her stomach fluttering as she tried to put the float chair in the pool without making a splash to attract his attention... when he suddenly just blurted out for help.

Her eyes snapped over to Violet, knowing that was the sort of ploy her goody-two-shoes cousin would fall for with this creep, and she wasn't going to let him get his hands on her cousin the same way he had her.

"Oh, I'll do it," she groaned dramatically and waltzed over, her butterflies in her stomach going crazy as she bit the bullet.

She shoved him lightly as she came up to him, trying to push him down onto one of the sun lounges and telling him to turn over so she could do his back.
exalted

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:31 am

"Oh, I missed being helpful did I?"
Hannah came back to see that they had already went ahead and moved the table without her. Ah well, she did say she was running off to get changed and maybe spent a little too long doing so. Somehow.
Regardless, she skipped straight to Violet's next instruction of grabbing the snacks and ice-cream tubs to ferry them out to the poolside, pausing only to scoop a little strawberry icecream out with her finger.

Once she was at the door, she turned to see Baxter and smiled at him again. Well that was good, he was going to join in. Now if only the other shy ones here would take the chance to crack their shells.
CondorBoH

Postby Tes » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:52 am

Matt didn't take the door in his face to harshly given the circumstances. But it at least showed that Lena was out of her innitial shock phase. His theories about her still wanting more from him were strengthened further, when he saw her practically waving her butt at him and trying not to make it to obvious she is watching him apply his sunblock.

"Oh, ok. Thank you" Matt said smiling at Lena, holding back a big grin, because she took the bait. Shoving still had no effect on him though. Nevertheless he obliges, laid his towel over the sun lounge and proceeded to lay across it on his stomach waiting for her to start. Why would she want him to lay down though. He didn't think she would sit on him, would she? Did she have some sort of evil plan? No time to think and besides she can't do much with everyone watching her he thought.

So when she touches him, he would pretend to flinch a bit because of the coldness only to flex his back under her hands a little. And after she is done He would get up and offer her warmheartedly "Thank you, should I return the favor and do your back now? I could also give you a small massage as somewhat of an apology for barging in on you earlier if you want to."

Knowing Violet is quite fond of massages, he took some time to get really good at them to impress her. He just didn't have a chance to show her yet. Maybe if Lena declined, she would hear them and pick up the offer instead, given it was her room that got messy because of him.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:08 am

Lena balked slightly as Matt easily resisted her shove, remembering the sheer difference in strength between them again, but calmed herself as he laid down anyway. Sitting down on the edge of the lounge, her bikini covered rear grazed his thigh as she twisted the at the waste to get to work, squeezing a drizzle of cream down his spine.

"Oh, quit being a baby," she teased as he flinched under the hands, feeling his hard muscles under her fingers as she worked in the cream.

She bit her lip again as she worked, trying to ignore the sensation building in her core and outrage in her mind, when he suddenly sat up.

"I-I-I..." she stammered at his offer, not knowing what to do.

Great, she thought, realizing if she slapped him or refused too sharply she appear to just be icy bitch again to the others.

"I guess," she said.

Fuck, she thought, rising to let Matt get off before she laid down the lounge herself, wearily watching the others outside.
exalted

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:29 am

Penny tries her best to ignore the confusing byplay between Lena and Matt and continues to help bringing snacks out to the table once she and Violet have set it up. Because of earlier, she's disinclined to listen to advice Lena gives while she's being bossy and rude, but if Violet agrees then she'll just let it go. So far, all she's learned is what she already knew: people confuse her. Matt seemed like he'd be one of the shy ones when he came in and now he's butting heads with Lena and apparently winning. Or maybe not? Lena keeps switching from seemingly disliking him like when she let the door close in his face and almost jumping to be the first to rub suntan lotion into his back, however grudging she sounded. She's really confused about what's going on there and she's trying to convince herself it's not worth it to figure out. There's plenty of other people to try making friends with without dealing with that mess.

After all the snacks and such are set up, she finds a place a fair distance from those two and sits down. With her dark skin, she doesn't really need to worry about sunburn so she doesn't even need to go near them for the lotion. Probably for the best. If those two are indicators, then someone might want to rub the stuff on her and that might reveal things she'd rather not have known. So if she just kind of exists while everyone else is swimming, maybe the problem will never come up? She probably won't escape everyone since Baxter seems like he'll be sitting on the side with her, but no one else seems to be paying her any mind.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:38 am

"No Problem. Your pool your rules" Morgan said with a playful tone. Making his way to the pool, he removed his shirt to reveal his bikini top once more. Once the ice cream and snacks were out, Morgan got a bowl of Mint Chocolate Chip and lounged in a chair at the poolside. He didn't bother with sun screen, preferring just to basking in the sunlight. It also provided a great vantage point for the show Lena and Matt were putting on. Eating his ice cream, Morgan didn't hid the fact she was watching the two of them.
Mark3000

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:45 am

With the table soon set up outside, Violet took a look around at everyone before frowning a bit. She was meant to be watching them, as they were her responsibility while she being her guests, but she would have to leave them alone for a moment in order to go and change. In the end, she decided to give them all more credit. They weren't likely to do anything stupid while she was away for just a few minutes, right?

"Right then, with everyone set, and aware of the rules, I'll be going to change. You all, try not to drown while I'm gone." Violet joked before heading back inside, intending to change back in her room, and assess the damage Matt and Lina had caused there at the same time.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:41 am

While they certainly had more intimite moments today, Matt enjoyed Lena's butt on his thigh and her hand's on his back. Her soft skin sliding over his, the heat of her body...his thoughts continued until she stopped.

He already made plans, for when she diclined his offer, only for Lena to reluctantly accept...WHAT? Matt did not exactly know what to do for a moment. He would not have expected to get this far...Only to hold back a chuckle, when his inner child noticed the spongebob reference forming in his head and diciding not to overthink it, like he does most things.

So he got on the lounge with one knee on either side of Lena's hips for the best angle. He squirted some cream im his hand and rubbed them together to warm it up, before he began to rub it into her back. Starting roughly from the Center in big circles he worked his way up to her shoulders and neck. Lingering there for a moment to get blood flow going besides spreading the lotion, since the young tennis player probably had most of her stiffness in this general area. Afterwards he would make his way back down to the small of her back teasing the beginning of her buttcheeks, never breaking the first rule of masages to not take both hands off if possible since its quite disorienting for whoever lays beneath them.

Satisfied with his coverage, He began the massage. Raising the pressure He is applying with his hand quite a bit and concentrating it with either his thumbs or the root of his hands. In the process he would go more and more into a sitting postion, making light contact but never really sitting on her. Glancing around He saw Penny and Morgan curiously look at them sporadically. He smiled at them, determined to introduce himself some day, even though Morgan's crossdressing and extroversion made him a bit uncomfortable.

After searching out and giving attention to most knots and tense muscles in Lena's back he got up again. Letting Lena do so too before smirking at her "I hope you enjoyed your massage. If you would like some more later, feel free to ask. And thanks again for doing my back"

All this made him somewhat hot, as He hopes Lena feels too. So He decided to give the pool a try and swim around a bit to cool down.
Tes

Postby mrblah » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:51 am

"O-oh uh, I won't." He shouldn't have changed to begin with, since he didn't wholly intend to go in. It just seemed like a natural thing most people would do if they were going out to a pool and everyone else was doing it... well, sans one person who had some sort of aversion for swimming? In any case, it seemed like his assistance wasn't so necessary for setting things up further. Hannah was already bringing out the snacks, and Violet hadn't told either of them of anything that needed to be done other than that. He'd leave her to handle it.

He told Penny he'd probably stay to the side with her anyways, not that the inventor really thought she'd see any sort of meaning behind that, or even be waiting or expecting him. Obviously not. It would just be strange if he didn't follow through with that when he said he would. Of course, he also didn't see any meaning behind it other than, just them sitting next to one another, and maybe talking. That's just normal human people socializing. Yep. Baxter was pretty sure of all of this as he made his way over to where Penny was sitting - oh there's Morgan now fully in a bikini.

"Hey there." He greeted the dark-skinned young woman once he got to her, waving a bit and feeling awkward as he did. Mostly because he just kind of walked straight to her, and, odds are she saw him coming... what even was the point of waving? "So, um, mind if I sit here?"
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby exalted » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:54 am

Lena's eyes went wide and she moaned as she felt Matt's fingers get to work. She'd had to to suppress her nerves when she felt him settle down behind her, remembering his former threat to sodomize her, but her concerns melted away with the tension in her shoulders. Biting her lip again to stop herself from moaning, she looked to the side and saw Morgan leering, blushing lightly as she felt Matt's hands snag against the string of her bikini top as they trailed down and grazed her rear. Lost in the moment, her nipples were hard as they ground against her top and the lounge and she hated to give credit that Matt was actually very good at this, she didn't even notice Matt's semi press against her ass as he lowered himself down. She mewled lightly in protest as she felt his hands finally leave, pushing up off the lounge to watch him swagger to the pool.

"Thanks... I guess," she mumbled, sitting up properly and flexing her shoulders as she applied sunscreen to her front.

She glared at the leering Morgan again, wondering why he was wearing a bikini top... he didn't even have boobs. She huffed as she quickly crossed her arms over her chest, realizing her hard nipples were tenting and straining against the cloth of her own bikini top. Walking to the pool where she had placed the float chair, she awkwardly flopped down into her, the hard plastic slats on the base and back allowing water to freely flow around her. Laying back on the chair, she let the warmth of the sun soak into her, letting the waves of Matt's swimming rock her gently and she closed her eyes.
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:28 pm

It didn't take Violet too long to get back up to her room, find that there wasn't too much problem, even if there was an odd smell she couldn't quite place. In the end, she decided it might have been Lena who had just gotten back from her tennis practice and might have left some of the smell lingering. Since the smell was barely noticeable, Violet decided to deal with it later and simply got changed. Getting out and putting on an amber colored two-piece bikini, she looked over herself in her mirror and smiled as the swimwear fit her perfectly, like when she had tried it out.

Having changed, she put on a pair of flip flops before walking over to check on the laundry, before getting the sunblock and returning back outside to the pool. "Hey, guys. I brought sunblock for everyone in case you need it but don't have your own." Violet told everyone with a smile before opening the bottle up and putting some of the sunblock on her hand to begin putting it on herself.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:44 pm

Matt noted how Lena enjoyed the massage by the sounds she was making and felt her relax in his hands. As she sat in her chair he could swear he could see her nipples through her bikini poking out, but decided he had teased her enough for now and did not adress it in any way.

Matt always loved to swim and it definitly was refreshing, but without anyone or anything to mess around in the water it quickly got boring. Lena seemed not interested in any of that so he decided to find some company. On top of that, when Violet came back out in her bikini that looked so good on her and complemented her eyes so well, he got another really good reason.

So he got over and spoke to Violet, who was putting on her sun block:"Hey, I hope you aren't too upset about your room and that I cleaned it up to an acceptable degree..." a bit shy and embarrassed. Not wanting to be too awkward though he smiled and said: "This bikini really fits you well by the way. I love how it accentuates your eyes." Lingering a moment on that note before continuing."I was thinking about playing some pool games. Do you have a beach ball or something and more importantly are you in?" Giving her a bit of a competitive grin at the last part.

Turning a bit to the others he told them "Since my last attempt was cut of preemptively I guess I'll try again. Hi, my name is Matt. Nice to meet all of you." giving them a wide smile. He also wanted to offer Violet to help with her back, but didn't want so be too forward. Would she think he was creepy. No he needed to stick to his guns and besides he didn't think anyone else besides Morgan and maybe Hannah would be too eager to do it for her by the looks of it. So he turned to her again and offered "Oh, and do you need help with your back? It would be the least I can do to help you."
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:51 pm

"It's fine. I didn't expect my room to be part of the casualties, but I was prepared for having to clean the house tomorrow once everyone left. A little bit extra work isn't a big deal." Violet assured Matt, while she kept applying sunblock, smiling as he complimented her on her bikini and told her how it went well with her eyes. "That was the idea." She told him amused.

Asking about a beach ball, she pointed to the small shed they had for pool equipment. "There should be a beach ball in there." She told him with a slightly competitive smirk of her own. Just as she was about to begin on her own back, she heard Matt offering to help her. She had been raised to be independent, but not afraid to rely on others, so she hadn't asked, but wasn't about to turn the offer down. "Sure, I'll appreciate the help." Violet says, smiling before moving over to one of the sunbathing chairs and sitting down so he could help her with her back from behind as he had offered.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:50 pm

Penny's had time to adjust to the idea of Baxter hanging out next to her and his approach makes it rather obvious he's headed her way, but she still gets nervous when he asks her permission to lounge next to her. "Um... s-sure. She says since, well, she is expecting it. "Y-you don't have to, you know. I know I'm... I'm probably less interesting t-than everyone else here." And that's probably an understatement. There's Morgan, who's so comfortable with his body that Penny rather severely envies him and his ability to pull from fashions more suited to her and make it look excellent. While Lena may not be that great of a person, she's at least pretty hard to ignore. She hasn't really interacted with anyone else to know their personalities, but she'll bet they're more entertaining than her own.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:36 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I got a bit more into detail with the middle part since It felt a bit repetitive after his previous subject ^^

As Violet got over to the sun chair, Matt picked up her sunblock and got behind her as she sat down. He put some of it on his hands and began to rub it in, starting at her shoulder blades. He kinda had a Déjà-vu as he moved up to her shoulders. The difference being he wouldn't really massage her as he did with Lena, but instead restrain himself to small motions that would at least show that he is quite capable with his hands.

For a few moments as he had her shoulders in his hands he would slowly roll them in their socket, apply slight pressure on either side of her spine with his thumbs and do small circles with them while also moving them up and down. Only to release the pressure again and move to her lower back to apply the the sunblock there. All the while watching Violets reactions closely. Looking for any negative signs at which he would tone it down a notch.

During the process he asked her curiously "So, how should we use the beach ball? If it's only us two we could do some variation of volley ball, but if we convince 2 more to play with us we could go for something like water polo. What do you think?"
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:20 pm

As Matt began applying sunblock to Violet's back, he would notice that Violet had apparently failed slightly, and the knot on the back of the top piece of her bikini was close to coming undone, but Violet didn't seem to have noticed it and was instead looking back at Matt over her shoulder so it would be easier to talk to him, occasionally looking around to make sure everyone else were doing alright as well.

As Matt asked her to play, she nodded. "Yeah, that sounds fun. Let's see if perhaps Morgan and Hannah are interested. I think Lena would rather relax after coming here from Tennis practice." Violet agrees to the idea, waiting for Matt to finish.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:16 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Why do this to me xD. Decisions, decisions,... I almost just wanna roll :D

Almost done on Violet's back Matt notices the loosening knot. What should he do. Fixing it for her would definitely be the gentleman's approach and maybe score him some points with her, but there was also the possibility to let the events unfold as they are...But given his recent work on her back it wouldn't be unreasonable for her and the others to assume it was his doing if Violet's top would suddenly fall, but man did he want to see that...

Not wanting to ruin his chances he decides to tell her. "You know...You should really tie your top better...See?" he said as he pulled on both ends and the knot instantly undoes itself. But since he was holding them nothing happens. He quickly ties them up in a secure knot. "Or did you want to flash me again like the time I came into your bedroom while you were changing that badly?" he teased her. laughing it off.

Finished with her back he responded to her proposition "Great. I guess we should ask them then." Not knowing who of the guests they were he couldn't really ask them on his own without being awkward. So he waited for Violet to identify Hannah and Morgan to him by asking them. Although he had a slight suspicion since he didn't think she meant The two guests talking at the table.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:29 am

"Huh?" Violet reacted with a bit of confusion before she felt her top loosening from her back and immediately crossed her arms across her chest while glaring at him from across her shoulder while blushing slightly. "You could have just told me!" She complained, giving him an embarrassed glare that would tell him to tie it for her, and that she wouldn't tolerate any funny business.

Once Matt had tied the knot again, she removed her hands from her chest and turned to face him instead as he brought up the past. "Don't mention that! We seriously need to talk and make sure you remember what I taught you about respecting a woman's privacy." She told him with a frown, although slightly amused, as she got he was just embarrassing her by joking around a bit. Although, she wanted to get back at him by spooking him a bit with the threat of her chewing him out again.

As Matt got up, Violet noticed his uncertainty and decided to help him, while not helping him as well. If he wanted to figure out everyone's names, he would have to make an effort to do so himself. That, and Violet wanted to get back at him a bit as well.

Standing up, Violet spoke up. "Everyone, Matt and I were thinking we could play Volleyball or Water Polo. Who's up for it?" Violet asked out load so everyone could hear her.
Fantasy Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay