Star Wars: Livi's Hunt [sogekik]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Star Wars: Livi's Hunt [sogekik]

Postby Randomizer4 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:58 pm

She considers it for a while. "Asking the bartender huh? Seems like a deal, but if you try something... you won't be my first kill." Her eyes turn serious and her voice cold for a second, before her mask of innocence comes back. "So, what'dya need?"
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:10 am

"sounds like we'll get along fine" I tell her with a smile before pausing to consider how much I should give away, " well I'm here to try to convince the locals to allow mining by Avesta, I have a fairly good idea of how I can approach most of them, but I'm not sure how to convince Malavoras, and weak points in general would be useful"
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:45 am

She frowns a bit. "Avesta huh? Figures... they tried straight up buying the planet, but the Malavorans got the council in line against them. Pythia has a son, however, who is more into the night life. He comes around here with his palls to drink before going to a proper night club. He may be a good way into the family. Through the black sheep, if you will. The Ruzi and Grantor hate each other over some ancient feud, while the Efala barely care for the planet, most of them don't even live here." She sums up, seemingly getting really into the intrigue.
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:47 pm

I nod " I'm not a big fan of them, but well you know how it is, I need the money, sounds like Pythia's son is a good place to start then, shouldn't be too hard to persuade him to see things my way," I tell her with a smile
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:26 pm

The bartender chuckles and winks, "I am sure you're a very persuasive person with that vibroblade! Good luck."

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:53 pm

I chuckle " not the only thing I'm good with," I tell her with a flirty smile,
" thanks for the intel, I'll see you later" I tell her before downing my drink, waving goodbye, and heading out into the snow once more, now that I had a grip on the job, and I had an obvious first move, It was probably best to go to the ship and wait till evening giving me time to plan out what to do after that,
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:20 pm

The twi'lek bsticks out her tongue "Have a good one!"

The streets were still as unremarkable as ever, nothing much happened on your way back to port and your ship was still where you left it.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:47 pm

I go inside and spend a few hours planning, waiting for it to get dark.
I had a fairly good Idea how I could get Malavoras on board, the black sheep would at least give me a way in to talk to the other family members.
sabotaging the mushroom farms would put Ruzi in a bad spot, and might force they're hand.
the Grantor could probably be persuaded using a bet, so long as I could out hunt them I probably wouldn't have a problem there.
Efala might in fact be the easiest to persuade, they already focus on trade, if I can persuade them that a deal with Astra would improve they're own ability to improve they're ability to trade especially off world.
Prinros, would be the hardest, given that they'd have to give up they're mining operations, but I was sure I could come up with something.

once I was done planning I got changed into some clothes suitable for clubbing, then put my warm clothes back on over the top, and once I was ready and it seemed like the right time I'd head back to the bar
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:47 pm

At night, the streets changed character completely. The shops were closed, but people still roamed the streets, mostly younger people looking for a night out. Your unusual form attracted less stares in the dark, which made moving around a bit less of a hassle. When you enter the bar, it had transformed from a relaxed place to have a drink, to a pub filled to the brim with customers. Almost every table was filled, with men and women, mostly of the native species, having their fill, and even a few droids were being used to serve drinks. The music had changed from classic tunes to more modern popular music and the patrons barely noticed your arrival as long as you were in your unassuming clothes. But, seeing as you were the only member of your species here, you'd certainly stand out if you wanted to...

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:37 pm

I move over to the bar to see if the Twi'lek from before was there, figuring if my target was here she'd know
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:48 pm

Unluckily, the Twi'Lek bartender was not there tonight, not as far as you could see, and 2 local men and a girl were doing the bar. You could ask them, or try your luck. Surely this guy wouldn't be hard to find.

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:51 pm

I look to anyone who seemed like him, I imagined he'd be the kind to throw his wealth around, which might make him kind of obvious, as it was nice and warm I slip my coat off, so that hopefully if I didn't find him, he'd find me
sogekik

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:51 pm

It didn't take very long, despite some desperate attempts by men to pick you up, to find Pythia's son. Or who was most likely him. At a larger table at the back, a bunch of poker chips were laid out along with several jewels and four men were playing, one of whom was relaxing backwards, one arm around a lady and another one holding his cards. Judging by the half empty bottle of booze on the table, he was already having a lot of fun

Randomizer4

Postby sogekik » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:59 pm

I walk over as seductively as I could and lent over the table slightly, to make sure he got a good look at my cleavage, " hey mind if I play a couple of hands?" I ask as sultrily as I could manage
sogekik

Previous

Return to Private Games