Mia the Cumdump [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mia the Cumdump [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:11 am

You wake up sometime later, coated and bloated in spunk as your body buzzes with orgasmic delight. The sun is up but your not sure how long it's been... after all, your slutty mind is too busy enjoying the glow from so much fucking and having a belly full of cum, what does it matter what time it is? More surprising though is that no one seems to own this particular little shanty... it's got a small firepit and a bed, but little else and nothing seems to fill the one set of haphazard shelves in a corner.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:15 am

I Gulped as I decided to just try cleaning myself...Though whatever this curse was decided to take that as Scooping up and swallowing all the cum I could handle before leaving the rest, why did I care about being clean I was a Filthy Goblin! Putting on the Clothes I sighed and Walked out I intended to Find a Inn around here and ask about Clerics or Wizards to break this curse.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:24 am

It dawned on you after that yummy cummy treat that this was the shanty town, and that at best you'd get a one story tavern that had some closets with beds in them. As for Clerics and Wizards... that too would likely be out of your league as you recall that only the most tolerant of both would pass through places like this once a day at best, and usually only once a week.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:26 am

I Frowned in thought on what to do as I just tried to find a tavern, it had to at least have a job board right?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:35 am

As you were doing so, you caught the scent of something that was quickly drawing your attention. It smelled like... cock. Strong, musky, unwashed cock... you soon wander into another shanty and find a futa troll lounging, snoring on a cot as her cock is left on open display, twitching excitedly and covered in filth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:36 am

I Blinked as I approached and leaned down to kiss her dirty cock with a needy moan.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:47 am

You find a part of you trying to resist this, telling you to fight it... yet at the same time... this cock smells so good... and... and it needs to be cleaned by a good slut like you... y~you should stay to keep doing this... right?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:13 pm

I Blushed as I Shuddered a Bit, As a Samurai I was attracted to strong women, As a Goblin that seemed turned up to thirteen for futa, I could barely think as I sucked her balls and cock and licked at her asshole eager to please.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:56 pm

The cock twitched and quickly began to leak pre that mixed with how dirty her fuckpole was. The troll groaned a bit in her sleep but after a moment, uncosncious though she was, her hand lunged and grabbed your head as your lips were slammed down her cock, your throat being stuffed with cock meat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:00 pm

I Gurgled in surprise my eyes widening as I realized what I was doing her pubes filling my nose and making me want to faint, though disgust and joy were fighting each other to be the reason why.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:17 pm

The troll, still not realizing this wasn't a dream, began to jerk her hips as she used your mouth as nothing more than a cocksleeve. Your mind was again trying to fight it, but your body... your body was just feeling too good!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:20 pm

I Moaned and Shuddered as the much larger and stronger being used my as a cock toy, why'd she taste so good~ it was like this body was built to be addicted to sex!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:27 pm

She seemed to wake up just as she began cumming, filling your mouth and gullet with rope after rope of thick cum. She grinned and chuckled as she said "Well, aint this a gift from the dreamers... I'm keeping you methinks~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:33 pm

I tried swallowing it all but she simply produced to much and I soon had cum leaking from my mouth and nose it didn't help I was already so full that I couldn't breath, it all added up to my body slapping her thigh as I tried to pull away, only to cum, coat her floor in my juices and pass out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:38 pm

Your body felt so good as you slept, you being unaware you were still being used until two hours later when you woke up and found yourself being bounced up and down the trolls cock, something around your neck making you feel just a bit even better.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:43 pm

I Squealed and Came again Why, Why did this feel so Good~ "M~M~~~hm~~" I Moaned barely able to think "B~Breed and Rape Mia's~ Slutty Holes~" I begged feeling so good.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:08 pm

"Hehe, Gorba was already planning on doing that, glad to know your name now though hehe~" The troll futa said as she started thrusting faster, hammering into your womb with wild abandon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:10 pm

I Squealed and moaned She was even bigger and Rougher than the men and it felt so good~ My pussy clung to her eagerly as she made me gape.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:19 pm

She kept the pace up for another two minutes before slamming on up into you, again filling your womb with thick wads of spunk, making you feel soooo good and so right, as if this was what you were meant to be doing now... but no, you, y-you were a warrior weren't you?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:23 pm

I Shuddered and tried to speak "M~Mia's a Filthy little Gob Slut with no warriors or clan, Will big Troll be with Mia~?" I Slurred out a bit drunk on pleasure.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games