Forced Bride [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Forced Bride [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:36 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Eve
Appearance: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3078839
Bio: Eve Grew Up Knowing Some girls got Government assigned husbands, it was something that happened sure, but when she took the fertility test and found out she was in fact the most fertile female to take the test in over a decade She felt Dread, Loosing her Last Name She Blushed in shame as she posed for the picture, it had taken a week but they found the most compatible Husband For her Womb, She could only Gulp as she was driven downtown, Wondering what her husband would be like, and what her new last name would be.

You are soon brought to what looks like a refitted warehouse... one that has the look of a large strip club or some such. You see a line of eager and excited people waiting out front, but that's not where your being driven to. Instead, your taken towards a back entrance and a set of steps leading up to a second floor balcony. Your roughly cajoled along, which isn't surprising- you've heard that some girls and even some guys who got found out to be very fertile or virile had tried to run from the forced marriage they were going to be put into.

Through the second floor door, you were lead down a T-shaped hallway, the soft throbbing sounds of music from below vibrating up to here. You go down the right turn of the T and are brought into a large lavish looking room where two people are sitting. One of them is barely wearing anything and looks rather preppy and cheerful, the other has a sly, almost predatory look about her, and she grins as your pushed towards her.

"Well well well... so, your my Breeding Bitch Bride eh? Mhm, look almost as good as you did in the picture... but then, you are dressed right now~"

Last edited by Kuragari on Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: Forced Bride [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:42 am

I blinked and looked at her gulping even just sitting I could tell she was massively tall "U~Um,I~I'm afraid I don't understand?"I Stuttered out to her "I~I'm suppose to meet my husband?" I questioned "H~How can you be my husband if you're a woman?"I asked innocently confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:07 am

The woman smirked and answered quite bluntly... by pulling her dick out of her tight leather jeans and saying "Guess whose backyard this bitch's bone is getting buried in~" The other girl giggled rather happily, smiling as she pulled her own out and said "Yakeiva, doing that always makes me horny you know! And did you invite me here so I could play with your new wife too~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:10 am

I Stared at the filthy cock it looked like she hadn't washed it ever....and just kept fucking new girls, I gulped at the sight, I knew if she was my husband I'd by law have to act subservient to her, I Gulped again "Um, May I see the picture to make Sure?" I asked approaching her, I felt she was telling the truth but I had to make sure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:30 am

She just grins and pulls the pic out, showing it to you and that it has some cumstains on it. Seems it'd been used as fapping material.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:33 am

I blushed at that sight and looked from it to her cock and her face and back, I blushed "Um, I don't really know what to do now, All I was really told was make sure they have the pic and then obey your new husband and whatever order they give." I admitted embarrassed and nervous.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:47 am

"Well for a start, you can get down on your knees and start cleaning it off." She said as she spread her legs wider and beckoned you closer. Her friend watched slowly stroking at her own rod as she watched with eager excitement.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:49 am

I Blushed darker but approached and knelt in front of her "They had me practice on some dildos but you're way bigger." I mumbled without meaning to, shuddering as her scent hit me and leaned forward to began sucking and licking her cock clean.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:08 am

The scent for her cock was intoxicating to you as you got down and began to suck lick kiss and clean your way over her thick rod. It twitched excitedly with each little touch your tongue and lips gave to it. Your new husband smirked and moaned as her hand reach down to massage your scalp and drive you further onward in your efforts to service her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:10 am

I Blushed and Gagged as she forced more and more down until I was kissing the base and desperately swallowing to try and breath I was feeling kinda odd, it hurt but my head was spinning and it felt good too?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:35 am

Your head was was still spinning as you continued to gag on her shaft, your new hubby leaving you pinned to there to her crotch for a good minute before she let you pull back off. Her friend clapped her hands with glee as she watched you cough and choke as you work to catch your breath.

“Ooh I can't wait to get her to try her her mouth on my cock too!” Ralecia said as she hopped in place.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:38 am

I Shuddered, Coughing, Groaning and Moaning "F~Feel Funny~ H~Head Swimming H~Hot~" I Moaned humping at her foot as my pussy heated up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:08 am

"Name's Yakeiva, Yakeiva Mays." She said as pushed you down onto the floor, smirking as she looked all over your body almost stripping you with her eyes. She wasted no time leaning down and stripping You bare of your clothes. Her shaft twitched in anticipation as she reached a hand up to your breasts, giving them a firm squeeze and she laughed and said “You're my new fuck toy bitch~”
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:10 am

Feeling Sensitive and Turned on I moaned and pressed my tits into her hands "S~So I'm E~Eve Mays~?" I Moaned out shuddering in pleasure at her attention.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:30 am

She nodded her head. "Damn straight, but just because your my wife now doesn't mean I'm not going to pimp you out!~" She said with a laugh, rubbing her cock against your slit and smacking your tits as she said "Hey Ralecia, come over here and fuck her tits! I know you want in on the fun!"

Her bubbly friend was all to happy to hop up and straddle your chests, her hand replacing your hubby's as she oohed and ahhed at how soft yours felt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:33 am

I Shuddered and Moaned looking down at the cock poking up between my tits "P~Pimp me out~?" Shivering at the feeling of two thick slabs of black cock against my body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:40 am

Ralecia nodded her head excited, explaining just as Yakeiva plunged into your dampening depths. "Your hubby's a Pimp! She's got a bunch of whores working here at this strip club of hers, and you'll probably wind up doing some work too!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:42 am

I Blinked and Squealed in pleasure, unable to respond as my virginity was taken and pain and pleasure felt like it was instantly filling my mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:01 am

Giggling, your hubby's friend quickly squeezed your tits around her meatpole, smiling as she kneaded and began to thrust in and out of them. Yakeiva in the meantime smirked and reached down to flick your clit as as she started out more slowly, whether it was because she wanted you to get used to her size or because she was teasing you she was unsure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:06 am

I Shuddered and Gasped as my Breath Came back to me, My body shaking and some drool coming out of my mouth as I tried to deal with all these sensations that just felt so good "B~Big~" I moaned out.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games