1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:04 pm

I'm in the market for some 40k games. As usual, willing to GM or be GMed.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby cliffracer » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:28 am

Hey, if anyone's interested, I'm looking for someone who can GM a My Hero Academia[/Vigilantes] or Path of Exile thing. I've got a couple ideas, so please PM if you're interested.

EDIT (1/13): Oh yeah, I'm also interested in One Piece, and I've already got an idea for a pirate lined up.
Last edited by cliffracer on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:20 pm

[removed, see my former post if need be]
Last edited by Ocfos on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ocfos

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:56 pm

Hey, wondering if someone were willing to GM something Pokemon related. I was thinking something like a Team Rocket member who challenges and defeats female trainers, takes advantage of them, then takes their Pokemon.
Firehead

Postby Syndos » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:36 am

I would like something with more story focus.
Syndos

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:11 pm

So I'm looking for someone to GM a RP for me, one of two ideas. First one is a simple Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP that follows my character through her guild life and the lewd things that happen.

This next idea I got from playing an h-game that I found not too long ago. The main synopsis a woman agent is tasked to go undercover working at a brothel in order to catch a known and dangerous person. It starts with her getting the assignment and then having to go through training and gaining some experience before being sent to do the mission for real, and then being sent to the brothel when she's ready. If needed I can link the h-game, though there isn't too much yet as the game stops right before getting to the brothel.

If any of these interest anyone please let me know.
Soru

Postby BlueLight » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:18 pm

I might be willing to GM something.

I tend to disappear. (Best place to contact me is LOK unofficial discord.[it's like the skype group but better])
I like mechanic focused RP, but this doesn't mean i will have a system read.
I dislike using preexisting media for worlds or story (some random anime you watched).
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Blue56 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:45 pm

Blue56 Wrote:Hello friends! I've been on a bit of a My Hero Academia kick lately and so I was hoping someone could run a game for me in which I would play a female hero fresh out of training and looking to make her mark on the world, while getting into often sexual misadventures. Could be set in the MHA universe or elsewhere, I'm not too fussy. I can go into more detail of what I have in mind of course, so let me know if you're interested!

Although I do have someone running this for me at the moment, I'm looking to get into another game with a superhero setting, just with a different character. Let me know if you are interested in running something like this. Thanks!
Blue56

Postby BlueLight » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:36 am

Blue56 Wrote:
Blue56 Wrote:Hello friends! I've been on a bit of a My Hero Academia kick lately and so I was hoping someone could run a game for me in which I would play a female hero fresh out of training and looking to make her mark on the world, while getting into often sexual misadventures. Could be set in the MHA universe or elsewhere, I'm not too fussy. I can go into more detail of what I have in mind of course, so let me know if you're interested!

Although I do have someone running this for me at the moment, I'm looking to get into another game with a superhero setting, just with a different character. Let me know if you are interested in running something like this. Thanks!

Someone else DM me first, so i'm going to start getting the ball running on that. I might still be willing to GM for you, but i'm letting you know it's on the back burner.

So story wise, Boku no Hero Academia like universe, but lewd.
I'm not sure if i can think of a good rule set for mechanics, so it might be more free form.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Blue56 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:49 am

Ok! If you do decide you want to GM this for me, just go ahead and DM me and we can talk more about it. Thanks for the heads up!
Blue56

Postby dndman997 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:38 am

so i would be interested in someone doing a space exploration type RP, mostly so i can use Chirai from the new dragonball movie as a character, either as an NPC that travels with the protagonist or as the protagonist.
dndman997

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:15 am

If somebody would GM me a Star Wars game involving a Sith building up her power-base through intrigue, seduction and corruption, I'd be mighty appreciative.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Ocfos » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:31 am

If there's anyone who would be up for GMing something that contains urban exploration and probably guards, mythical beings, dramatic stealth and of course lewd shit mixed in, I'd love to do it.
Ocfos

Postby Mashugana » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:36 am

If anyone's heard of it, there's this video game from the PS2 days called Demento/Haunting Grounds that seems like it'd be pretty cool for a lewd RP. It's about this chick named Fiona who winds up in a sp00py castle after a car accident, and there's these creepy folks out to get her for her Azoth, often through some pretty suggestive means or with pretty suggestive intentions for how to get it. Basically it'd be a horror esque RP with stalker types who have to be outmaneuvered and outthought rather than straight up brute forced since the protagonist isn't super strong or the like, she does get a dog though.

tl;dr lewd spooky castle setting with pervy stalkers and weird creatures and supernatural occurrences. Might be willing to either DM or play.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:30 pm

I'm diving deeper into Warhammer 40k lore and it's making me really want to do an RP as a male inquisitor with a story + intrigue focus. (Ordo Xenos is my first impulse, getting the chance to sleep with all kinds of Xenos ladies) I'm a flexible on the details though, so if anyone is interested in GMing it, let me know.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:09 am

Looking for a GM to do a more fantasy focused game, based on Kenkou Cross' 'Another Story of Fallen Maidens'. Monster girl, corruption and sluttification all round
CondorBoH

Postby cliffracer » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:45 am

cliffracer Wrote:Hey, if anyone's interested, I'm looking for someone who can GM a My Hero Academia[/Vigilantes] or Path of Exile thing. I've got a couple ideas, so please PM if you're interested.
EDIT (1/13): Oh yeah, I'm also interested in One Piece, and I've already got an idea for a pirate lined up.

The offers I made last month are still open, but I'll add Warframe to the list as well. Bunch of things I'd love to see GM'd.

EDIT (2/21): I think I'll add intrest in an Elder Scrolls thing too.
ANOTHER EDIT: Actually, if anyone here is familiar with Granblue, I'd love to add that to the list too.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:55 am

So, I'm looking to get some more games going, if you want to get something started PM me, I'm happy to do most things so long as I'm familiar with them
sogekik

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:43 pm

Looking for someone to GM something Fantasy related. I'm fine with either a specific setting, a generic medieval setting, or a modern setting with fantasy elements. I've got some ideas, but I'm more than happy to hear others too.
Firehead

Postby Ocfos » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:33 am

Still looking for someone who'd be up for GMing a Changeling: The Lost thing, pretty much taking place in the current day setting the games tend to. It'd definitely involve lewd shit too, if that's what you'd be up for.

I figure it'd be both in our world where the character is, but that she'd also be encountering not just earth-based things, but also hedge and possible other world/dimension/time events through the hedge gates and whatnot.

It leaves quite open arms for what you'd actually be able to do, if you got fun ideas for a premise. My pink squid-human woman Nellie is a Changeling from her inception, so she's pretty much created from this exact setting, in case anyone wondered who I'd be using for such an RP.

Also no, don't worry; I don't expect to use roll tables and stats at all, since I'd be more than willing to free-form it with you to make it more fun.
Hell if you want, you're free to toss in dice rolls where you'd want them to, I don't mind either way.

In case someone is confused about what I mean, I left three important links to begin from in the spoiler below;

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games