Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:54 pm

She nods and giggles, taking her over towards a table that had some mechanical arms with feathers above it while you head towards your preferred naughty instruments, Scootaloo staring in perverse awe and curiosity at everything the room offered.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:48 pm

I Quickly have her in a Suit with Wing Binders, Blindfolded with only her holes, Ears and mouth open, Sitting my pussy on her muzzle I eagerly mess with the battery and playfully shock her clit and asshole, even as I Focus on my arm and Digiconstruct a Echo Recording Device, Quickly Recording Something I Put headphones on her "Pussy is the most important thing in life, More import than Food, More Important than Water." And Other Various sexy things, Most would be "Mind Control" type stuff, That would make her Submissive and focused on me, thinking of me as her mistress, after all this stuff didn't work right and it'd help add to the sexiness, giggling I Removed her nipple Coverings and happily shocked them, setting it so the Battery would act like one of those Muscle Massage things, the Electric ones that would Rappidly Send Shocks over and over to the area they connected to as I pushed a Dull hook up her ass to lift it up so I could Focus on her pussy, her limbs to tied up to do anything as I began testing just how much it could take.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:06 pm

It didn't take long to turn Scootaloo into a quivering, moaning mess, her cries of pleasure echoing and filling the room as you worked her body over so. After a few minutes of teasing her so though, you could hear her mumbling some of the words to herself as she ate you out, her tongue darting this way and that way almost reverntly as you got to work. Judging by how frequently she was quickly cumming, she wouldn't be able to handle this for long.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:11 pm

I Giggled and hummed Riding her muzzle like a Dildo as I slowed the Shocks and tried to slowly spread her pussy so I could hoof Fuck her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:38 pm

Her form was a bit small for hoof fucking, at least proper hoof fucking, but after a moment you manage to get some of your hoof into her cunt. She's too tight to do much, but she's cumming around you already.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:41 pm

I Giggled and Pulled back, Messing with my Robotic Arm I Messed with certain things, so that way instead of a Clawed hand, I'd Make a Tentacle be Digistructed out, Grinning I giggled and Used the Long Tentacle to Push into her tight little Fuck box, coiling and Pushing into her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:49 pm

That worked much better, and left her whinnying and rocking from the hook as her cunt squirted your face with her juices, the sounds of giggles and pleasure from the other side of the room letting you know Kinky and RD were having fun too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:53 pm

I Hummed and Shoved myself Down, Making her Suffocate only Little in my Pussy, before Pulling back and letting her breath, I Was Way More enamored with Pleasuring, Teasing and Fucking her than I was feeling my Own Pleasure Even as My Dirty Words and Hypnotic Commands Filled her Mind alongside the Pleasure I gave her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:09 pm

She drew in deep, heaving lungfuls when you gave her the chance, the expression of her face that you could see showing she was quite drunk on the pleasure you were making her experience as your hypnotic commands dug deeper into her mind...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:20 pm

I Grinned and Giggled My own Lewdness mixed with Gaige's Soon I had put claps on her pussy lips and used strings to spread them I Wanted to turn her pussy into the lewdest little Fuck hole, my own pussy was drooling all over her mouth and face filling her mind with my scent and adding onto the pleasure and hyono, it'd take me a while to cum at least an hour of this and only once that finally happened then I'd eagerly Fuck her into passing out,only then would I get off her and let her out, Finally out of my Well "Fugue" turning the Recording Device back into Data and fixing my claws back into claws I Blushed as I giggled and set every up right again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:27 pm

Kinky and RD had to leave before you were done, but Kinky Pie told you to just clean up and leave the place as it had been before they came down here as you left. As for Scootaloo, she was drooling and her eyes had hearts in them even as she remained unconscious from one to many orgasms at your hooves.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:32 pm

I Blushed and Coughed as I Walked around cleaning up a bit embarrassed by the Fugue I had entered, Memories from The Character showed this often happened when tinkering with something.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:36 pm

Cleaning up took only a few minutes, though once you were back in the cellar with Scootaloo draped over your back and reeking of sex, the question became, what now?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:39 pm

I Blinked and Hummed as I Trotted upstairs and looked around, Ugh I wish I had a waypoint like the game.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:42 pm

No waypoints, but you did find that you were in the kitchen of the bakery now, with Mrs. Cake working on some pastry or other. She hadn't yet noticed you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:44 pm

I Blinked and Coughed "Um, Excuse me, Can you Tell me Where Scoots home is mam?" I called to her without any Shame.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:06 pm

She yelped, turning to you with a surprised look as she asked "U~Uh, it's on the edge of town... er, w~why, is everything alright?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:08 pm

I Blinked at her "Eh She's Tired and kinda passed out, Which edge of town? Can you point the direction and like, what color it is?" I asked with a Yawn "She's pretty much completely out of it." I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:24 pm

"N~Northern edge, towards the lake. A~and it's a little green colored cottage." Mrs. Cake said, starting to sniff at the air as she picked up the scent of sex coming off you both.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:26 pm

I Giggled "Thank you~" I Called swaying my hips as I casually walked out towards where she'd directed me.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games