Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:26 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Gaige Freed
Appearance:http://pre03.deviantart.net/e5d2/th/pre/i/2017/123/a/4/ponified_gaige___borderlands_2_by_darksittich-db7z699.png
Bio: A Guy who greatly enjoys both Borderlands and MLP He Decided to Dress up as a Male version of Gaige Since not only did his name match but Gaige Referenced MLP in her abilities While at the con he was cosplaying for, he got drunk and ended up buying an Anarchy A Temp Tattoo and Sticking it on his ass, before Kissing the Female Resident Evil 4 Merchant who sold it to him...he woke up as a young female pony with a mechanical hoof....None of that actually bothered him, he always did tell people he was a lesbian stuck in a man's body not his fault they didn't listen, plus she had read stories like this! Feeling oddly happy and Trying to deal with all the techno stuff in her brain Gaige Idly trotted through the woods.

She Came Across the CMC Walking Together, Grinning she decided to trot up to them only to see them scream, seeing the Timberwolves coming out of the woodwork she just acted and launched forward "It's Cool Everypony, I'm here!" She Found herself laughing as she Punched one that pounced at Sweetie back, Turning She Found her back Legs Bucking one that jumped at Apple Bloom "Boop!" She Cheered as It shattered Finding a Hammer in her hand she hit the Third that was on top of Scootaloo "I'm Such a B.A!" Grinning at the Downed Pegasus she Lifted her up "Come on, noob! Nah, I'm just playin', you're cool..." She laughed kissing the Pegasus' Cheek

Looking around at all the Timberwolves she again just acted somehow knowing what would happen "Super Robot Violence Fun Time!" She Sang eagerly as her Arm Opened particles came out, Letting Deathtrap appear, He Promptly Tore into the Timberwolves, and scattered them "Hell yes! I can't believe you only got third place in the science fair." I Said Laughing before Turning to the CMC as the Timberwolves Fled, Grinning as Deathtrap returned I Spoke "So....Sup?"

Death Trap seemed strangely a bit smaller than normal, but he was still in fact a floating robot destroyer of anything breakable and still taller than you were, so hey who cared? Plus the Timberwolves weren't reforming so that was good, meant no surprises while you talked with the fillies.

Or well, got stared at by the three with their jaws on the ground, with it being Scootaloo who finally hopped up and said "That was AWESOME!"
Kuragari

Re: Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:30 pm

I Grinned "Damn Right It was!" I Cheered back "My Name's Gaige, I'm THE Mechromancer! And Certified Badass." I Said back smiling, Wiping the dust off My Clothes "So Why You all here in the woods?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:34 pm

"Mechromancer?" Sweetie Bell asked, trying to sound that out as it was clearly a term she'd never heard of. Apple Bloom was still gawking a bit, but Scootaloo said "We were heading home from Zecora's! We were hoping she could help us get Potion or Zebra magic Cutie Marks, but she's feeling a bit under the weather."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:38 pm

I Hummed and nodded "Well, I got drunk and last memory I have is making out with a mare and then waking up here, kinda confused and horny and lost, no Idea where in the world I am." I admitted freely grinning.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:46 pm

That left Scootaloo back to jaw being dropped while Sweetie Bell asked "What's getting drunk and making out? And how can you be horny? You don't have a horn?" Apple Bloom finally reacted to that, smacking a hoof to her head and muttering something about birds and bees.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:52 pm

I Blinked and then Snorted "Drunk means You act Silly thanks to a drink, Making out well~ Why Don't you and me get out of this forest first and I'll show you." I Winked at her "Horny Means I want to make out with and rut someone, for me I'd prefer another female but everyone has their ow people who they like." I said kindly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:58 pm

Sweetie Bell still seemed a bit oblivious, while Apple Bloom was quickly grabbing her and saying "Will explain at clubhouse." Scootaloo however shocked them both when she grinned, raced up, and snatched your lips with her own.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:01 pm

I Hummed and happily responded eagerly french kissing her back with no shame.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:10 pm

Now both fillies were staring, Apple Bloom in surprise, and a slow dawning realization of sorts on Sweetie Bells part as Scootaloo hummed, her wings fluttering a bit as she tried to deepen the kiss and reached a hoof up to caress it along your shoulder.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:14 pm

I Laughed but happily kissed back humming as My Tail hiked itself up and moved to the side as My Pussy heated up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Scootaloo's started to do the same, but then after a moment she broke the kiss and rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "Ehehe, probably better to head out of Everfree to keep this going." Her friends quickly lost their expressions of bewilderment and surprised annoyance and nodded as they looked about the place.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:23 pm

I Leaned against her and Whispered "You're Gonna Worship My Plot so much you'll get your cutie mark in servicing me~" I purred into her ear before teasingly nibbling on it for a second, nuzzling her I walked forward to follow the other two, my tail coated in my juices lightly slapped her face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:31 pm

Scootaloo gained quite the aroused yet drunk expression from all of that, now dreamily staring at your plot as she tried to purr but mostly mumbled a "Y~Yes ma'am." Given her attitude in the show and thus far, you had a feeling she liked to be assertive, but didn't seem to mind being the bottom in the chain as long as it was fun.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:35 pm

I Had my Tail to the side, Shamelessly showing her my plot the entire walk back to tease her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:44 pm

She was licking her lips and looking ready to stuff her face in them by the time you got to town, where they were stopped by none other than the mane six who were stopping by to grab a few things before continuing on. Several however looked your way as you and Scootaloo, who had been lagging behind just a bit, caught up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:54 pm

I Stared before A Sound escaped me "Pfft!" I was trying to hold a Laughing in but my shoulders were shaking and finally I Collapsed Laughing My ass off Pounding my hooves on the Ground and pointing at Rarity unable to help it as Memories Rushed into me "Butt Stallion!" I Yelled in laughter barely able to Lift up my Mechanical Hoof as an Image appeared "Butt stallion!" I Yelled again laughing and pointing at the Picture.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:02 pm

Rarity let out an offended gasp, but then looked as confused as the rest when you showed that. Twilight however had her eyes become tiny pinpricks as she looked from the image, to your mechanical leg, to your deathbot hovering a short distance away and had not yet been noticed by the others.

"Uh Twilight, ya'll alright?" Apple Bloom asked as she poked her in the foreleg.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:10 pm

I Blinked and Frowned I Thought I'd Returned him, I Watched as it turned into a bunch of glowing blue stuff and Digitized going back into my arm "Sorry Sorry, I Couldn't help it, you look like the Twin Sister of that Crystal Bicorn, His Name was Butt Stallion Seeing someone who looked like him but was well, not crystal and was female made me laugh." I explained with a giggle "Anyways~" I Sung before hopping up and Posing "I'm Gaige! THE Mechromancer! Certified Bad Ass and Savior of Cute Fillies!" I Introduced myself Summoning up my Bad Ass Certificate to show it off before Digitizing it again, Holy hell this tech was useful!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:16 pm

Your answer only seemed to leave them more confused, though now Rarity seemed to be trying to imagine herself as a crystal unicorn... the mention of saving cute fillies drew the attention of her, AJ, and Dash to a lesser extent, but before they could answer... twitchy eyed almost lesson zero Twilight was in front of your face, wide grin and a scroll floating nearby as she said "I have soooooo many questions!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:22 pm

I Snorted "Oh? Well Good For You? But if you wanna fuck my brains out at least take me out to dinner first darlin~" I Teased with a Grin "Plus I Can't be too~ Impressive I only got Third in my Science Fair with the Big Lug You were eyeing up like a Daisy Sandwich~" I Teased easily grinning, Finding myself not minding this.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games