Dreaming of MILF[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dreaming of MILF[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:07 pm

The dog girl in question blushed, then giggled and said "If you got a strap-on I'll take that instead~" as Bella and Joan started getting the game out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:11 pm

I Laughed at that and watched them get the game out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:19 pm

The game apparently involved everyone rolling five dice, and making bets on what the rolls would be. Those who got the closest got a point, and those who got it right got three points. Points could be used to make those who didn't get it right or close do something sexy for the player spending the points. Technically, the game was over when one hit the score of 34, but since this was a sex game there were many definitions of 'winning'
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:22 pm

I Blinked My already a little drunk brain trying to figure out what they meant "Okay, So, Like, I Say "Threes" or I Say like "Twenty Total" Which is it?" I asked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:31 pm

They show you the dice, which instead of having numbers, instead have images on each side. One is a cock, the other is a cunt, then breasts. What can only be an asshole, a pair of sexy womans lips, and then three drops that look like their flying in mid-air. "So for example, you say I'll roll two dicks, one breast, an asshole and a cunt, and that's your bet! If you get three or more right, that's a point!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:34 pm

I Nodded and giggled "All Right, Hmm, I Guess my First bet is all Cunts, Since that's what you girls are lusting after." I joked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:49 pm

That earned some giggles, and the others made their bets as Bella rolled... getting three cunts, one set of breasts, and a dick. No one got that one, but you and Joan both gained a point, which led to Joan showing you the sheet that mentioned about a dozen basic sex things you could make those who failed do with your points, with the most basic and cheapest one being "Masturbate"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:51 pm

I Smiled amused "I Think I'll save up and go with two asses, two Cunts and some Tits."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:51 pm

This time, you managed to guess right and earned three points giving you a total of four, though now it was your turn to roll. No one yet really had enough points to make anyone do much. Or maybe most were planning on saving points to use on you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:42 pm

I hummed and Bet all Lips this time just for the hell of it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:00 am

You lost, and the other girls all started to contemplate what some of them could have you do with their points, with at least one quickly chiming "S~Start playing with yourself!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:11 am

I Giggled "Oh~? Who are you Ordering and what exactly are you ordering~?" I asked grinning and purring.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:25 am

"Y~You! S~Start m~Masturbating, p~play with your awesome breasts and sexy c~cunny!" the girl said eagerly, the others all looking quite aroused at the idea.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:08 am

I Giggled "Hmm~ Awesome Breasts~? You Mean This Old Milk Bags?" I asked Tugging on my nipples with a grin "What's So awesome about them? I Mean, The Most interesting thing they do is Lactate if I play with them to much~" I purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:29 am

If anything, that made your breasts get more attention... and made one of the dick girls cum on the spot at the thought of milk leaking from your udders.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:40 am

I Giggled and Spread my pussy "What's so interesting about this old used fuck hole? I mean I'm probably pregnant with all that doggy cum inside me~ So my tits and ass might get thicker~" I teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:35 pm

Another dick girl came at that thought, and even your daughters were staring eagerly at your 'old, used fuck hole.'
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:45 pm

I Giggled "See~ You can't even See any Cum~ My Lewd Fuckhole greedily swallows it all to my womb~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:48 pm

THe rest of the girls all came at that, coating everyone in a bit of cum and some of the dice and score sheets as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:47 am

I Giggled Idly Fingering myself "You Girls are rather messy~" I teased.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games