Sexytale: Dragged Under [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sexytale: Dragged Under [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:20 am

"I~I think I'll dom you then f~for now... m~maybe later I can show you ho~how to dom..." Levi says, before suddenly your being bent over the counter, her cock rubbing between your ass cheeks as her hands reach around and grope your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:03 am

I Blushed and Giggled Pulling her down into a Kiss "Or We could make love~" I offered a third choice.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:40 pm

She seems to grow still at that for a moment, and she looks uncertain... no, perhaps distant is a better word. After a moment, she murmurs "I haven't made love in a long, long time..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:50 pm

I Hummed And Pulled her into a Kiss "Well~ you helped Save me~So why don't we make love, I want to make you feel good, You helped healing me when I was hurt, I can feel you're hurt and I want to help you heal." I told her, bringing her hand to my chest, not my breast but my heart.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:57 pm

You suddenly sense your soul come out again, but this time there are no battle barriers. At the same time, you see her own soul come out, strangely flipped upside down a solid silvery white color, with some small, thin, but visible cracks in it. Her eyes widen a fair bit and she blushes brilliantly at your words, looking away slightly and unsurely.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:34 am

Without thinking I Pushed my Soul Towards her's and had it Connect and try to heal her own, to Fill up the cracks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:42 am

You felt your SOUL quiver and you could hear a strange music softly playing in your mind... no in your being, and as it played the small cracks began to fill with the color of your soul, before flashing and healing to the white of Levi's soul.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:53 am

I Blushed and Covered her soul with mine, to let her feel my happiness, embarrassment, attraction and just general friendliness all directed at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:00 am

She wrapped you in a tight hug, her cock rubbing against your stomach as she for the moment simply cradled you like this, just basking in being welcomed in like this.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:16 pm

I Blushed and let her feel my trust and my want to help her however I could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:59 am

"You really are someone truly special..." She said softly as she held you close... which allowed you to, thanks to your SOULs being so close to each other at this time, to hear her think I can't let you leave this place now..., a sense of great concern for you being tied to the thought.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:16 am

I Frowned a Bit at what I heard and Sent her a Mix of Confusion and Comfort before trying to send her an Image of my Sister "I need to, For her at least." I Hugged her more "My Sister only Has me, We're in foster Care together and because she's my big sister she feels the need to care for me, If I just vanished and didn't come back it'd hurt her a lot." I Explained to the Kind Lich.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:46 am

She suddenly pushed you off, albeit gently, as she said "I~I have to go check something! R~Right now!" She rushed off, but something told you it would be wise to follow after her. Best not let her out of your sight!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:49 am

I yelped and stumbled to my feet to rush after her confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:02 am

It takes some effort, and you nearly trip once or twice, but you follow her down a flight of stairs and to a chamber where an ancient looking stone door rests. She looks like she's trying to draw on some magic to do something, and a whisper in your mind tells you it's likely something related to that whispered thought you got from her of keeping you here...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:18 am

I Yelped and rushed forward "H~Hey Stop I really need to leave!" I said a bit panicked.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games