Futa Colony [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Colony [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:21 am

Once you arrived home, you saw your mother relaxing in the rocking chair on the front porch. You could hear some movement from within, suggesting everyone had gotten into getting things unpacked and set up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:03 am

I Blushed and Waved at mom, unsure of what to do about what had happened before.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:39 pm

Franny hopped out and headed inside, though not before giving your mother a long, deep kiss. Your mother then smiled and motioned for you to come closer as she asked "How'd you like seeing some of the island sweetie?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:47 pm

I Blushed and bit my lip, "I liked it, I felt pretty."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:59 am

"Someone lavish some attention on you, or did you get laid?" Your mother asked, surprising you with her openness about it even as you heard a squeak from your brother within as you saw Franny giving his ass a playful swat. Even he was now walking around naked, though he seemed to have a near constant blush.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:00 am

I Blushed "Um, Complimented me on swallowing their cock to the base?" I asked more they stated, feeling embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:13 am

At that, your mother smiled and got up, pulling you into a hug that left your face in her breasts. "That's great to hear darling! With progress like that, you'll be feeling at home here on the island by the end of the week!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:14 am

I Squeaked and Blushed but hugged back.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:18 am

She ruffled your hair, then asked "Want some help unpacking your things?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:26 am

I Blushed and gave a small giggle "Sure, If I can go that long without finding someone's dick in one of my holes."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:33 am

"Mhm, with your new sister's, there's no guarantee... and I think I saw your brother looking at you a bit differently now as you left with Franny so you may need to keep an eye out for him~" Your mother said with a smile, but quickly added "I'll do my best to keep an eye out... don't worry, sex isn't a constant here on the island, even if it might seem like it at first."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:38 am

I Blinked at her and raised a disbelieving eyebrow.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:47 am

She giggled and said "I mean, it may seem otherwise to the three of us, but we're from but here sex isn't seen as a big tabboo thing but something to celebrate and enjoy amongst friends and family. But you'll see that as time passes, at least as the others told me, you'll find yourself growing more accustomed to nudity and naughty bits, and you'll find yourself more treating sex as just a way to get to know someone better, which doesn't always involve getting fucked. Could just involve some casual teasing~"

It sounded rather confusing, but maybe she was right. Your new mother and step sisters were from here after all.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:48 am

I Held my Head Rather confused by her words, before sighing and just deciding to unpack.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:00 am

Unpacking took most of the rest of the day, and while your sisters did come to tease you a bit, and your brother DID come by to give you a rather lewd snuggly hug, you weren't suddenly stuffed with Dick at any point... though your mother did teasingly stroke Gwyn's cock, earning a surprised yelp from him as he headed out to continue getting his room set up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:01 am

I Groaned Tiredly once we finished, just wanting to collapse.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:13 am

Your mother smiled and giggled, looking at the time. "If you want you can take a nap for a little bit while we work on a little feast to celebrate our new home."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:16 am

I Blinked and couldn't help Laughing my ass off as my mind just took off in a weird direction, Calming down I spoke "S~Sorry Mom, Just, Just a Brillently stupid moment of remembering something." I told still acting like a bit of a giggly bitch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:23 am

She quirked an eye up at that, humming a bit as she lingered in your doorway. "Oh, do I want to know?~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:27 am

I Blushed and giggled "Well, Okay, So, I, Alright, So, Feast Equals Thanksgiving Equals Turkey Equals "I'm Gunna fuck the fear turkey!" Actual quote, Equals "Fuck the Turkey" Equals the thought of everyone in the family with a dick walking around with a turkey on it." I explained my thought process to her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games