Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:12 pm

"Oh, it's amazing!" Terezi grins at you from her reclined position. "Back home I couldn't go anywhere. Now I can walk buck naked through the streets and nobody cares! I'm freeee!"

"Weather permitting," adds Kit.

"What, you don't want everyone to stare at your rock-hard nipples and wonder if you're horny or cold?" The troll's eyebrows wiggle. "Or maybe think about helping you warm up? Ooh, just imagine!"

"Yeah, yeah, not everyone's a slut with incredible endurance."

Aimi is frying something, and it smells pretty good!
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:39 pm

"To be fair, part of the thrill is going out in the rain. Hell, did it in winter a few times, but it ended up nearly cold enough to turn me into a slimy popsicle back then. And that one started on a dare, so that might not count all too much." She chuckles before looking back to Kit.

"What can you summon, Kit? You've got me curious." Nellie asks with a toothy grin.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:03 pm

Kit grins back. "Oh, you want to see?"

She extends a hand to where Terezi is sitting. You hear a noise like rushing wind, and glowing white spots appear from on the surface of the couch and the nearby floor. Terezi barely has time to help before white tentacles, skin colored the same as Kit, writhe their way into existence and gather up the troll in their coils and worm their way into her holes. Terezi gives a muffled shout of surprise as she's filled, but its quickly replaced with enthusiastic moans as they pound her lower holes and wrap around her breasts and body, filling the air with slick noises.

"Kit, no summoning tentacles before dinner!" Aimi sounds like she doesn't intend to enforce that rule.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:09 pm

Nellie laughs enthusiastically, "Oh that's definitely fancy. Glad to see I'm not the only one with a trick up their sleeve-- or lack thereof." She jokes, turning herself to slime to try and coat Kit like a body-suit, though she leaves her neck and head free of her slimy, pink mass.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:21 pm

Kit gasps as you coat her body, and you feel her nipples stiffen and her pussy leak.

"Oh, wow," she mutters, and massages her own breasts, feeling your texture and hefting you around. "This is wild. I like it."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:25 pm

Nellie chuckles, shifting off of her again, though she makes sure to finish by shifting her mouth off last, where she gives a kiss on one of Kit's nipples.

"All the more fun, but I'm sure we can introduce eachother further to our abilities after dinner?" She chuckles, trying to get seated with, Kit again.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:02 pm

Kit smirks. "Sounds like a lot of fun."

"Dinner's ready~" That's the cue for Aimi to walk over with several bowls of a vegetable stir-fry. The tentacles filling Terezi retreat like corner store robbers running from the cops, depositing a sweaty and unhappy Terezi back in her seat.

"Awww," the troll whines. "I didn't get to finish!"

"I'll finish you off afterwards. Come on, eat." Aimi sets the bowls down, and for a while, there's not much talking as people eat up. The food's pretty good. It reminds you that you haven't eaten home cooking for a while.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:18 pm

"Haven't had anything cooked from the ground up in a while, mostly just rations and ordered food." She chuckles, "Used to mostly meat or seafood, I guess." She says before she eats.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:53 pm

Aimi nods. "Alrighty, I'll take that into consideration next time!"

As you eat, you feel a tentacle sneak along your back, playing along your skin. Kit, next to you, winks and remains silent as the appendage, unseen to everyone else, slides down your back and under the waistband of your spats, teasing around both of your holes as if deciding which one to take.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:30 pm

"Thank you. This stuff is pretty good, too." She says as she continues to eat.

She then feels something snake down her back, which makes Nellie try to clamp her hips against it to try and hold it in place. She puts one of her own tentacles onto Kit's shoulder, sticking it on with a chuckle.

"I could definitely get used to living here."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:19 pm

Kit lets her tentacle be clamped into place, where it gently wriggles, teasing you. The ghost girl lets you attach your tentacle on.

"Nice! I'm glad!" Aimi smiles. Terezi looks very distracted whilst she eats, probably still frustrated at not being allowed to be tentacle-fucked into oblivion.

Eventually, everyone's finished, and Aimi has filed all the washing up into a dishwasher. Terezi squirms in her seat.

"Aimiii," she whines.

"Yeah, okay. Let's get you hooked up, you pervert." Aimi winks at you as she takes Terezi by the hand and leads her into her room, leaving you and Kit alone...
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:03 am

As Nellie watches Aimi leave with Terezi, she dramatically turns her head towards Kit, keeping it rested at a backwards angle "You're sneaky and frisky hun. I like that."

She chuckles lightly, reaching down to slide her spats off again, "Alright, you've got free reign on me, hun. Show a horny squid your best." She grins toothily, definitely expecting something to happen within seconds.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:41 am

Kit's grin is almost dangerous. That's the last thing you're aware of before a host of ghostly tentacles burst into existence around you, curling around your body and lifting you into the air, holding you in the air and restraining you. You're vaguely aware of a huge pentagram on the floor like something from an album covr

"Ooh, I'm going to fucking ruin you," you hear Kit say, and then the tentacles ram into you, filling all three of your holes. There's no pain from the sudden insertions - the appendages seem to shape themselves to you initially, and then gently expand as they get to work inside you. You're left hanging in the air, body jiggling as you're pushed back and forth between the one in your mouth and the two in your ass and pussy. Kit hovers around you, idly fingering herself and smirking as she watches you from every angle.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:24 pm

Nellie is about to say something as she finds herself hefted up, but she's interrupted as one of the tentacles slam into her open mouth.

Thrusted back and forth, Nellie doesn't seem to object to the treatment, though she sees to definitely be reacting harder to when the tentacle in her ass thrusts, due to lack of past anal.

She does accommodate the tentacles quite well, even without their ability to stretch painlessly.

Her half-slimeness definitely shows, her lack of spine allowing the tentacles to push her at interesting angles to say the least.

Nellie herself is already gasping against the tentacles, making surprised groans as they push harder against her.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:18 pm

"Oh, is that all it takes?" Kit floats higher above you, having stripped off as she watches you be fucked. "You're not going to get far with endurance that low. You're in the Extreme Circuit now, babe. If you want to get far, you'll have to find a way out of Madame Spectral's tentacle traps!"

She floats up, giving you a good view of her idly fingering herself as you're jiggled back and forth between the tentacles. Her digits plunge into her snatch, adding to the schlicking noises filling the room from the tentacles in all of your holes.

"You definitely can't be an anal virgin going into a match,' she sniggers. "Too many people out there are going g to want to tap that cute little ass of yours."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:21 pm

Nellie gives a scoff while her mouth is full, almost right away trying to dissolve herself to slime again. Hearing that mocking definitely makes her realise she wants to prove herself at this point.

Though her current predicament feels pretty good...
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:49 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You turn into goo straight away, your form clinging to one of the tentacles. It wobbles around in surprise, unable to continue to hammer you.

"Wh-what?" Kit blinks in surprise, looking at you dumbfounded. You don't know how she forgot your abilities, but you've taken her by surprise! This might be a good time to take advantage - if you want to. Or you could back to letting yourself get ravished by those soft, thick tentacles.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:45 pm

Nellie slings herself around the tentacle for a second, before swinging towards Kit and letting go to cling to her - and to get payback by almost right away starting to punch her way into Kit with part of her slimy mass.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You manage to do a fucking sweet swing around the flailing tentacle and fly dead on into Kit, slapping onto her body and bringing her down! She yelps and falls, landing on the floor with a soft thump as you drive into her right away and making her gasp.

"Wh-whaa! G-get off! Nngh!" Her hands paw at your form,unable to get a purchase. Her tentacles dive in, trying their best to scrape you off, but they don't seem to be doing a very good job of it.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:07 pm

As Nellie feels the tentacles try to scrape her away, she gets the devious idea of trying to trick her into using the tentacles to get herself off.

Her mass does start to massage at her clit, whilst giving her butt a firm squeeze, as the slime pushes deeper into Kit's folds to try and fill out its mark.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games