VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:03 am

Despite her submission, she still glared at you at that, saying "I~I am a warrior! I~I do not have to do such things!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:10 am

I Chuckled "No~ It doesn't matter what you were before~ now you're mine~" I purred to her my hand sparking as I Grabbed her tit "You're my property now~" I Told her, my voice a domineering mix of Seductiveness and pure threat.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 am

She gasped as the shocks sent pleasure and pain through her body, her mouth opening enough you could shove your cock in and easily throat rape her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:21 am

I Grinned and Shoved my Cock Down her throat letting up on the shocks as I casually began throat fucking her without a care as the rest watched.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:32 am

The others watched in mixtures of desire and arousal, but did nothing, while you raped the former warrior, her grunts and attempts to complain quickly melting away. Seemed she had a fetish, perhaps secret, of being choked and gagged by cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 am

I Decided to shock her dick, balls, ass and cunt as I sped up my throat rape, trying to make her cum before I did.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:37 am

Her entire body locked up as she came hard, squealing and screaming around your cock even as your rod muffled her. A puddle of cum and feminine nectar quickly formed on the ground beneath her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:42 am

I Grinned and kept up my Domineering pace moanly lowly, I wanted to see how many times I could make this proud bitch cum before I did.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:52 am

(roll-16 )

With each successive orgasm, it became easier. You were pretty sure by number eight she had passed out, but by the sixteenth you couldn't hold it in anymore and flooded her throat with her seed before dropping her in a puddle of her own sexual fluids.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:54 am

I Groaned Pulling out and coating her Face and Looking down at her amused as I tucked my cock away "So~ Can I come in the village With my new pet here?" I asked smirking as I lightly stepped on the slut's tit and grinned.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:06 am

The other warriors nodded, standing and moving to open the small gate for you and grant you entry.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:08 am

I Hummed and Reached Down Grabbing her tail and Pulled her in by it, I wasn't carrying her no way in hell, Before entering the village with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:22 am

The villages, all women or futa, watched as you did this, with many seeming stunned by who you were dragging. Apparently, she was normally the strongest in the village.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:24 am

I Snorted and Looked around, before grinning "So, I beat her, Where's all her Stuff? I'm Claiming everything she has as right of Conquest."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:54 am

The last of the warriors to submit to you nods her head and leads you to the largest hut in the village, and then says "Chieftess Keevara's hut and her belongings are yours."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:56 am

I Looked at her and Raised a Brow, "So I beat the Chief, Does that mean I own the Tribe now?" I asked with a small smirk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:32 pm

"By our ancient laws and ways, yes, indeed it does." The warrior says, the group bowing and slowly drawing all the others in the village to do the same.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:43 pm

I Chuckled "Stand Stand, I Wont Force you to bow or change your ways for the most part, as long as you give me proper respect I have no Reason to change anything, the worst I'll do is breed some who take my fancy~" I Purred winking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:58 pm

That makes a few of the women, girl and futa alike, blush and look a bit excited but most still seem a bit uncertain, but they nevertheless stand as the warrior says "We will begin preparing a feast for this evening in your honor."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:36 am

I Hummed and Smirked "Sounds Good Beautiful~" I purred as winking at them all as I entered the tent.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games