VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:18 am

Thankfully, you didn't have to wait much longer. Her back arched and her breasts pressed into you as she came hard, cunt wrapping around you like a glove and trying to suck you in deeper as the pleasure built and built. Her eyes rolled up into her head a bit, her tongue lolling out now as she seemed to cave finally to what you were doing to her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:19 am

Sinking my Teeth in I gleefully Slammed into her with a moan as I began filling her warm with thick hot jizz.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:35 am

Her womb greedily accepted your cum as it flowed and flooded into her depths. The woman was now completely out of it, though you had the feeling if you needed to you could get her to get up and tag along if wanted or desired. This world seemed to be more of a gamey world with NPC's, as a more in depth examination showed she was not another player.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:37 am

I laughed and pulled out, Pulling her womb out too before stalking away amused, Wondering if I had magic like my character?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:57 am

It took a moment of concentration for a menu to pop up, revealing this was indeed meant as more of a gaming server/world. And you did have some magic, though not alot. Most of it seemed to be lightning or wind themed, suggesting your character had storms as his element.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:12 am

I blinked at that and was a bit amused and confused but shrugged and went with it, it seemed interesting enough.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:59 am

Wandering along, you saw yourself drawing closer to the village you'd spotted. You got the distinct impression that you were being watched.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:01 am

I Found myself just strolling with a casual catlike grace tapping my pipe at where I felt the Eyes in a gesture of "Hello" as I walked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:33 am

Your not sure if they notice, but after a bit when you draw closer to the village walls about six women, some of whom you can see are futa, leap out and surround you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:35 am

I Grinned and Breathed out some Smoke which had little bits of lighning in it "Well Well Well~ Is this how you Welcome Wondering Adventurers?" I Purred in Amusement.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:54 am

They frown at the sight of the lightning, but one of the futa steps forward and says "Outsiders only bring trouble! Go back from whence you came!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:58 am

I Grinned at her and cocked my head to the Side "I Come from the temple there hun, so I'm not an outsider." I told her easily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:04 am

That seemed to give them all pause, some looking awed at this while others were uncertain.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:09 am

I Chuckled letting some more Sparks out "Just Woke Up Right there and Decided to come visit my neighbors only to have a naughty Black cat jump me, Honestly I didn't even use any special technique she passed out simply from my endurance, I Left her there and continued on my way to again, Visit my lovely neighbors, I was even polite and waved hello with my pipe to you, Then you have the Nerve to Call me an Outsider when the Temple is where I was Brought into existence?" I asked giving them a Disappointed look, Like a Father Scolding a Naughty Child.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:20 am

Hearing this, four of the warriorresses dropped to their knees, with two remaining standing, one uncertain, and the one who spoke up defiant. Your gamey like menu thing was indicating to you that there was a 95% chance you'd have to fight her in some way... though whether actual fight, or dominating her here before her peers was up to you.

(Warrior Futa roll is a Nat 1, so roll a d20 and lets see how well you easily push her over xD)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:26 am

((I Rolled, My Cat Smacked it, Grabbed it and Ran off with it, when he dropped it it was Nat20 lol))

I Looked at the Warrior Futa and Smirked "Why don't you just bow and Pleasure me~?" I purred taunting, Smokey Lightning coming from my mouth and Wrapping around her body, Shocking her Tits, Dick, Clit and Ass, it was almost like it was Tying her up like some kind of Shibari rope.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:35 am

She gasped and was dropped with ease, you feeling a rush of energy run through you at dealing with a proud warrior so easily. There was lingering defiance in her eyes... but that'd be easy to correct as the lightning 'chains' zapped her a bit again as she tried to growl in anger. The other warrior was smart though and bowed as well, saying "Welcome to our village World Shaper."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:38 am

I Hummed and looked at the Proud Warrior and grinned at the rest "Well that's a proper welcome~" I Murmured Taking my Hard cock out and setting it on the Warrior's Face as I began Shocking her erogenous Zones Rapidly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:52 am

(Will roll for the warrioress-7)

She squealed and shrieked at that, a mixture of pain and pleasure. It didn't take more than a minute of this before she mumbled something that sounded like "Yield" and began to lap haphazardly at your dick, clearly never having done something like this before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:54 am

I Stopped the Shocked and chuckled at her "Come now~ That's not a blow job~ You're gonna have to train hard to take my cock into your throat if you're this weak~"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games