Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:54 pm

One of them stopped and hummed, then motioned you to follow after them. After about fifteen minutes you caught up with a caravan of goblins which involved a lanky long three legged creature and each of them carrying a basket on their back. The goblin informed you they were heading for Treetop, which apparently was a big trading city built into a ring of trees that rose up above the rest of the swamp canopy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:57 pm

I Nodded at that and looked around "So Um, No Offenses, What's the thing with three legs?" I asked as I Followed 'Can you make me boots or something?' I asked my suit in my head.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:01 pm

It was apparently called an Agrunge, and your suit friend thing giggled and said it would need some more magical energy from sex.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:03 pm

I Hummed "So, Did you boys let it fuck me too?" I Couldn't help but ask.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:01 pm

"No, but we can if you want to!" A few laughed while the rest chortled.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:04 pm

I Snorted as well and shook my head "No Thanks, I'm already having your babies, who knows what would happen if I somehow had it's too." I pointed out going to walk with them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:03 am

This earned laughs from the whole group, but after a while you saw the destination in the distance- a ring of tree's with wooden planks and heavy webbing covering the spaces in between the trunks as glimmers of lantern light peek through and you hear the sounds of a bustling town.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:14 am

I Blinked at that a little shocked "Wow, Looks Cool." I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:24 am

"It's certainly a sight. First time here?" One of the goblins asked as you approached a small arch or gateway that had been carved out of one of the large tree trunks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:06 am

I Hummed "First Time in This Swamp Even." I Said easily "I'm a World hopping Oracle I guess you could call me a planeswalker."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:39 pm

That earned some raised eyebrows, but you didn't have time to say much more as they lead you through the gate and you got to see some of the interior of the swamp trade city.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Think some combinations of these styles of buildings, all built into and nestled against the ring of the giant trees that surround and act as part of their walls, with perhaps a bit more of an oriental/far eastern flare touch to it.
http://img10.deviantart.net/1989/i/2014 ... 7a1owq.jpg
https://orig00.deviantart.net/6390/f/20 ... wskadi.jpg
https://campaignsofverick.files.wordpre ... mpcity.jpg
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:46 pm

I Chuckled as I Looked around interested "So~ Care to show me the sights?" I asked interested in everything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:41 pm

None of the Goblins felt particularly inclined to play tour guide, but one was willing to direct you to a tavern that had good food, good drinks, and some of the best beds around for the price they ask for. The place in question turns out to be a round building that is built into one of the trees and has three layers, with each layer being smaller than the last. The inside is rather well lit and seems to be serving clients of all kinds, which includes some that are rather smelly and disgusting looking.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:43 pm

I Hummed and sighed before looking for a job board of some kind, that was a thing in these towns right?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:59 pm

There was a job board of such, though most of them seemed to be for rather sexual or manual labor jobs... and some of them were more like temporary contracts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:00 pm

I Decided to read some of the sexual ones, since my clothes wouldn't cover me unless I fucked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:06 pm

Most were just the medieval fantasy version of 'looking for a good fuck' but there were three that caught your eyes. This tavern was looking for a dancer for the evenings, one willing to also service customers. Another was someone saying they needed someone for a rather lewd magical experiment and that it would involve 'temporary, very fast, pregnancy.' and the final one was a traveling merchant wanting a companion for the road back to their home town.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:08 pm

I Decided to look at the first two, before deciding to talk to the owner about being a dancer and what it'd pay and such.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:22 pm

There wasn't much more to the one about the experiment, but the one for becoming a dancer mentioned five gold a day, free roam and one free meal a day, but you got to keep half of any tips you got from customers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:24 pm

I Hummed in thought before getting an Idea Grabbing it I approached the bar "Hey I'm interested in this job but wanted to...Negotiate a bit on it." I spoke showing the flier.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games