Against Your Will [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Against Your Will [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:48 am

"You know, a bunch of people form a line and take turns fucking you~ They left quite alot of cum inside your cunt~" She explained with a smile. "I can show you pictures and the recording I made~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:49 am

I Blinked and Froze before Squealing in Fear "You Mean people saw me like this?!" I Yelped in shock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:53 am

She nodded her head, then after a moment said "Well, some did~ Some of my friends are as kinky as I am and wore blindfolds, but you still made plenty of noise while you were out so I'm sure they could recognize you from that~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:55 am

I Squeaked and Wiggled trying to hide myself "W~hy~" I Whined out embarrassed and ashamed.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:01 am

"Mmhm, well, because I like you, because I want to bring out your inner slut, and oh because I can make you do whatever I want~" She giggled and fiddled with something under her breasts, and you came on the spot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:02 am

I Squealed at suddenly being forced to cum "W~What?" I Stuttered confused by my friends words and actions.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:37 pm

She just smiles and pulls back, climbing atop you and bringing some cum up to your lips to share.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:58 pm

I Squeaked and Shivered as I was forced to swallow cum that Eve Gave me, blushing and confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:04 am

She smiled, her eyes glinting almost dangerously as she asked "So, how much did you enjoy the fun we had in the shower this afternoon?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:45 am

I Blushed "Well, I liked it at the time, Now I just feel confused." I Mumbled, embarrassed, wondering why I was saying this when I didn't want to.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:29 pm

"MMhm, I can see why you'd be confused... don't worry, we'll be able to take care of that in time~" She says with a sly, mischievous smile.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:51 am

I Gulped and Shivered at the look in her eyes, unsure of if I liked it or not.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:00 pm

She giggled, smirking again as she slid back between your legs, her fingers dancing over your petals. "Mhm, tomorrow we're getting you some sexier clothes to start wearing."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:15 am

I Blinked "What's wrong with my clothes?" I asked Blushing and shivering.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 am

She smirked and pointed over to them. "Their too modest and hide too much of you. Your my friend now though, so I'll help you start to let the inner slut out of ya~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:02 am

I Blushed "But, Aren't You Suppose to only let people you like see your body?" I Murmured confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:24 am

She rolled her eyes at that. "Whoever told you that is a prude honey~ Showing your body off can be fun, and get others to want to have fun and sex you up~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:37 am

I Shivered "B~But how do, what?" I asked confused and embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:03 pm

She giggled at that, flicking your clit before moving over to her closet. "Be just a sec dearie~"She steps in, then about two minutes later steps out in a cheer uniform. She strikes a sultry pose before slowly making her way over to you, taking time to perform stretches that help show off her form, and at the same time, tease and titilate you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:58 pm

I Blushed and feeling hot in my crotch as I stared at her with a bit of a Poleaxed look on my face.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games