Cursed Partygame OOC Closed, 5/7 spots taken.

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Closed, 7/7 spots taken.

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 pm

Added a few suggestions myself. I'll add more if I think of them
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:08 am

exalted Wrote:Added two suggestions to the deck about glory boxes.

Question though about the drawing of cards. Will you do the rolling or do we?

Everyone will be rolling for themselves. It will be easier that way, and I trust people to not abuse this and just pick cards they want to draw.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:22 am

Rereading the card list again, could we get the "post pic/vid on the internet" cards back in, they seemed like a pretty interesting thing to roleplay out.
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:02 am

exalted Wrote:Rereading the card list again, could we get the "post pic/vid on the internet" cards back in, they seemed like a pretty interesting thing to roleplay out.

Certainly. I took them out because I thought they weren't really significant enough, sine they would have a bigger role concerning the fallout after the game was over. While I don't intend to stop people from continuing to RP after the game is over, I was planning to stop it by the end of the day of that day within the RP. Perhaps allow some little RP about the next morning and ending it there.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:16 am

The current suggestions have been evaluated, edited and addressed. I have chosen not to include all of them, but some of them have been added.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby dndman997 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:18 am

so far i like the cards :) they seem fine to me.
dndman997

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:31 am

I have to say, I am loving the character interactions so far while Violet isn't there to do anything about it. Just wish our last would arrive soon. They said they would post, but...
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:06 am

So, we have 4 people not responding. I am going to send DMs to them, and if I don'g get a response from them by the end of the week, I will open this RP up for new people to replace them, giving them the choice to either take over the character, or make their own characters. Unless of course, you who did remain active, feel like you want to just keep going?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby mrblah » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:42 am

we could keep going even as you search for new people though, couldn't we?
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby exalted » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:38 am

I second the notion of keeping going
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:03 am

Hi, I'm a newbie so to say, since I only read rps up until now, but i would like to participate in the event of no response from some of the four people.

In that case i would definitiv prefer a new character, for which I already have a pretty good idea in terms of backstory etc.

I think i can't dm because i didn't post anything on here so if there are any questions I would gladly respond to them here if that's ok. And lastly the obligatory english-isn't-my-first-language. So if you find any minor errors you can keep them ^^
Tes

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:40 am

Oh and the character would be male. In case there were concerns about the dick to pussy ratio ;)
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:09 pm

Tes Wrote:Oh and the character would be male. In case there were concerns about the dick to pussy ratio ;)

HAHAHA, no worries. Feel free to make a character right away, however, I need to warn you that there are no guarantees that you will get to participate. Although, you are the first on the list of replacements.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Name: Matt Atlas
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Interests: Sciences, Music, Anime
Kinks: Public, Dominant, Multiple Sexual Partners, Bestiality
Turn-offs: Gore, Scat, Body Harm, Necrophilia, ect.

Bio: Matt always was the fat and nerdy kid. His physical appearance and mental differnces made it really hard to make friends in school.
He had no interest in giving any shit about his grades and just wanted to get done with it. He always prefered a small circle of really good friends over many meaningless ones.

Once he started studying math at university abroad, he became comfortable around his like-minded peers and began to build confidence.
So in his second semster he began loosing weight and building his muscles. He read all the scientific literature on the subject and gave it his all.
Due to his anxiety he was always very uncomfortable talking to girls but the new found attention from the opposite sex really really helps with that.

On top of his passion for science he really likes to create stuff of any kind. So in his free time, when he is not following the newest season of anime, he always has some kind of project he is working on to learn a new skill.
Matt pretty much always listens to music. It keeps him sane to mute the outside world, when he is out and about.

Violet is an old friend from school. They bonded over there love for food and anime. He just got back from university for a break after finishing his bachelor thesis and contacted her to see what she was up to so she invited him.
They have not seen each other since he left and because he always had a crush on her, Matt is pretty anxious about the sleep over.
He hopes She also sees him in a new light now. He preannounced that he would be a bit late due to inconvenient public transport and that they can start without him.

Extra Info:
While Matt is fully aware of his sexual preferences and specifically being the dominant partner, he still comes off as shy and anxious in normal social settings.

Appearance: Pretty much that of Masamune from Masamune-kun no Revenge. Before and after.
(I need to get better at finding the right pictures for these things)
https://pm1.narvii.com/6401/e987d3f3362 ... 5da_hq.jpg
https://cloudedanime.files.wordpress.co ... terial.jpg
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:49 pm

Well.... this party just got a little more interesting with Tes's character
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:27 pm

Well, I sure hope so ^^
Tes

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Open, 6/7 spots taken.

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:54 am

Alright then. I have been contacted by Knight Vanilla, and they're dropping out. DnDman997 however has not responded. I believe that for this RP, they are far too inactive, or uncommited, so I am dropping them from the RP as well. Mean, we have 2 spots open. With Tes character, that means we have one spot open. And yes, Tes, Matt Atlas is accepted.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:01 am

As for the In character RP, just pretend the now missing characters were never there to begin with. Feel free to join in whenever Tes, and if you have someone you wish to invite to join us, I don't mind.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:46 am

Kind of a shame, but I'm glad people are still interested.
I swear I'll post soon...
CondorBoH

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character