Against Your Will [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Against Your Will [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:16 am

"Mhm, well now you'll get a taste of how much higher the fun can go~" She said, giving your ass a light swat before she pulled back and pushed the dildo into your depths, taking your virginity and yet surprising you as your body registered the pain as pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:22 am

I Winced in pain for a second before moaning as the pain that was enough to make me cry turned into pleasure, my nails clawed the wall and my ass perked up, I had to squeal as she pushed deeper and deeper uncaringly into my Virgin depths the pleasure so intense I felt light headed as I came hard, then she hit something else but kept unrelentingly pushing, deep into me, until her well experienced pussy was kissing my virginal one and I came again "H~Hurts so good~" I had to moan.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:29 am

"Mmhm, I told you it'd feel good, now it gets better~" She purred as she begins to thrust, her hands gripping your own rear as some of her moans join and echo about the shower with yours.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:31 am

I Squealed in shock as she began to fuck me, seemingly without a care, I went a bit cross-eyed as I tried to keep myself standing and braced on the wall.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:37 am

"Hehe, c'mon Kat... let loose, let it all out, don't bother holding anything back, it's just the two of us in the house today." She then thought about and laughed a bit and added "Well, us and our huskie, Kell, but I don't think your ready for THAT kind of fun~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:39 am

I Squealed again as she hit a spot that had me Cumming again "D~Don't know what to do~ F~FEel~ too Good~" I Moaned out clumsily jerking my hips towards her trying to meet her thrusts on instinct.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:47 am

Humming, Eve said "Try turning around, arms around my neck and legs around my hips. You'll be able to bounce more and I might get into your womb~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:49 am

I Shuddered "M~Might be poking in already~" I told her, even as I obeyed and turned to face and pull her close, kissing her with a moan.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:00 am

The kiss was a bit unexpected for Eve, but she returned and deepened it excitedly as she started going faster, working to ravage your virgin hole and start her work making it as lewd as her own.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:04 am

I Moaned into the kiss, trying to clumsily make love, completely unable to keep up with Eve's Slut buster pace.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:09 am

Soon enough, her efforts did indeed have her dildo breaching your womb, fucking your cervix as well as she moaned and panted, smacking your ass and breasts as she said "Louder, let your inner slut out!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:19 am

I Squealed and Moaned and Screamed the Brutal pain of her stinging palm and Unforgiving Pace as she cervix Fucked me caused so Much pain, but for some Reason Being hurt Felt so Good, I could only scream in pleasure, I felt like I was going crazy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:29 am

Eve seemed to be getting close as well, as you could feel her thrusts becoming erratic and her breathing faster. Her own moans growing ever higher until she screamed in ecstasy and hilted as far into you as she could.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:31 am

It felt like she was practically touching my eggs with the last thrust and I couldn't take anymore, Cumming so hard I just passed out twitching.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:35 am

When you wake back up, your in her bedroom, tied to her bed as she eats out your cunt, clamps stuck to your nipples. She smiles up at you when she sees your awake.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:37 am

I Yelped at the Feeling and Shuddered "W~Why Does my Nipples, Pussy and Clit feel so sore~?" I Moaned out having picked up the word "Pussy" from her, Blinking I looked down at her and tried to move only to realize I couldn't "H~Huh?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:41 am

"Mmhm, well, the first and last because I got my clamps on them~" She said with a smile, and the latter "And that's because I used my dragon dong dildo on your pussy for a good hour~"

She points to the nightstand, where a very large dragon dildo rested, drenched in your juices.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:44 am

I Blinked and stared "That things a foot long how'd it even fit?" I asked wide eyed and shuddering, looking down at her I blinked "What's that white stuff on your lips?" I saw what looked like a lot of it leaking from my pussy "Why's it leaking out of me?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:45 am

She grinned at that part, humming a bit as she said "Some of my guy, trap, and shemale friends came by to do a train on you first~ I'm cleaning up some of the mess~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:48 am

I Blinked "Train? Mess?" I asked confused and blushing at her grin.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games