Against Your Will [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Against Your Will [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:22 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Katelyn "Kat" Pryde
Appearance: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3082211 Not Dressed in that....yet~
Bio: Kat was a Pretty Girl and a Pretty Shy Girl, she dislikes attention and often sought to avoid it when at all possible. Recently though she's made a New Friend in a classmate named Eve, Eve was a bit of an underpreformer and Kat started to tutor her. It started as a simple job but turned into a friendship, Kat would go as Far as to Say Eve was her only friend. Though recently Kat's been feeling more happy and outgoing, she's even been less embarrassed by her braces and smiling more.

It was another weekend, another weekend where you were coming by your friend's place to help her study. She'd been improving, but you found she was easily distracted... by what you weren't exactly sure, but she often seemed to wind up looking at you more than listening to your lecture on the schoolwork.

As you open the door to Eve's place, she smiles and says "Heya! Glad you were able to come by! Got something special planned for our study session today!"

Eh? Weren't you the one that normally planned that out?
Kuragari

Re: Against Your Will [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:24 am

I Giggled "Where Else would be? I come here at least every Saturday." I Smiled at her, but followed her in, interested in what she had in mind.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:53 am

She smiled, leading you to the living room where you usually both studied. The first half of the study session went by as normal... but... then after Eve got up to get a drink, your body started to feel... warm. And tingly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:56 am

I Wiggled and Hummed picking at my shirt a bit, wondering if they had turned the heat up lately or something.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:03 am

You can see the thermostat nearby, and it's where it was previously. Yet your still feeling warm and tingly, with some of the tingling and heat starting to grow stronger between your legs and your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:08 am

I let out a confused groan and scratched at my chest, did I get sand in my cloths or something? my only other thought was maybe I was growing and my clothes were getting to small.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:32 am

Eve came back at this point, fiddling around with her phone as she glanced to you and asked "Everything alright?" even as the thought 'i want to take my clothes off' floats through your head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:35 am

I Bit my lip "I think my Clothes are getting small or something, They're really irritating." I Groaned pulling my clothes off and scratching at my crotch and tits "Unless someone pranked me by putting itching powder in my bra and panties...Mind if I take a shower to get rid of the itch?" I asked embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:48 am

Eve is again looking at you strangely, which only seems to intensify the feeling of warmth and tingling, your nipples getting a bit hard as she smiles and... purrs? "Help yourself Kat~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:50 am

I Nodded "Can you Set out some clothes for me, I'm Really sorry it was probably my cousin when she visited two days ago." I complained racing up to shower.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:54 am

You hear her say something in acknowledgement, though you could swear she let out an odd giggle too. When you get to the bathroom though, your slit is dripping and feels... needy and empty. Arousal is now more freely flowing through your body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:56 am

I Shuddered and Turned the Shower on Climbing in eagerly, biting my lip and looking for something to stop the empty feeling, I'd masturbated before but never felt like this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:25 am

There's a double ended dildo laying on the side to your left as it just so happens, and you quickly find a strong desire to grab it flowing through your head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:27 am

I Blushed and Squeaked as I Saw it, Grabbing it I looked at it shocked, Blushing, I'd, never owned a dildo, or even seen one.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:29 am

The urge to put it into you, to use it and let go and just make these needy feelings go away grows stronger with each second you stare at the dildo. In your state, you don't see or recall you didn't close the door and that Eve is peeking in, watching you carefully.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:40 am

I Blushed and on instinct sniffed it a bit, before reaching down and slowly pushing it in, not far enough to break my hymen though, whining in confusion "I~I what do I do~ Why am I feeling like this, I don't want to give my virginity to a toy~" I whined and half moaned as I lightly masturbated.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:58 am

You hear a long, sensual purr coming from the door to the bathroom, and you see Eve standing in the doorway as she asks "How about to a good friend then~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:59 am

I Squeaked and jerked, Freezing and Staring wide eyed and mortified, Completely at a loss on what to do or say.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:04 am

Eve just smirked, easily stripping and joining you in the shower. She turned you around, pressing you against the shower wall as she sunk the other end of the dildo into her own depths. She moaned, then asked "Ready Kat~? Ready to see just how fun things can be when it's not just your own fingers~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:08 am

I squeaked and watched her the entire Time, Watching her dark gaping pussy with wide eyes, before suddenly I was Spun and pinned to the wall, Shivering at her words as the hot shower rained on Us I squeaked "I~I, Um, I~I only really played with my clit and lips, I Never penetrated myself, even with fingers." I told her blushing even as I felt myself not fighting it as I looked over my shoulder.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games