Sexytale: Dragged Under [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sexytale: Dragged Under [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:55 am

It takes... a fair bit of concentration, but you do end up bringing up a menu. It floats in front of you and lets you see various sections and if you hover your hand over them, your able to learn a bit more about each...

Code: Select All Code
LV 1
HP: 20/20
RAP: 0/10
Gold: 5
Actions: FIGHT, ACT, ITEMS, MUSIC, MERCY

Friends:
Marla- Skaven are less likely to try and attack you now

Equipment:
Camp Clothes
(no weapon)

Items: 1/10
MP3 Player
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:58 am

I blinked and Tapped on "RAP" Confused, was that like, Mana or something?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:06 am

The menu shifted, and quickly informed you that it was NOT mana... instead, RAP translated into Rape Points, which represented your willingness to reduce others to mere objects for your own pleasure. To hurt their soul and leave them wounded or even broken to your will.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:08 am

I squeaked at that and Quickly backed out before Tapping on HP, Friends and then on my clothes to see if it'd bring up options or something.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:20 am

HP was, well, what you expected- Health Points, representing how much punishment you and your SOUL could take. Friends seemed to be a list of those you'd befriended through sex after 'winning' their friendship. As for your clothes, they didn't seem to have anything special, but there was the implication that perhaps other outfits you got in the future might have effects...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:23 am

I Blinked at that and hit "Discard" on my clothes as I Waved my hands to try and exit the Menu
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:28 am

For a moment, nothing happened, then... your clothes, all of them, vanished. Your MP3 Player stuck around, now seemingly taped or tied around your right leg.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:30 am

I Froze and Squeaked looking down at my rather sore and Gaping Cummy cunt, Now Open to the Air, Blushing I Quickly began Walking looking for someone.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:35 am

You don't see any sign of Marla, but you do soon find Levi working in the kitchen, unaware that you were in the room with her yet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:37 am

I Blushed and Coughed "Um, Levi? I Got stuck on the Menu and accidentally discard my clothes." I called to her blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:46 am

"Hmm?" She asks, then blushes and her cock jumps to full hardness again as she sees you just standing in the kitchen doorway nude.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:47 am

I Blushed and rubbed my pussy a bit awkwardly "Can You get me some Clothes? I'm kinda sore down here and it feels weird for air to blow on it."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:56 am

"Y~Yes, r~right away!" She says, rushing off and leaving the water in the sink running as you hear her wondering what other clothes she has available in your size.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:57 am

I Went to turn the sink off for her, not wanting it to overflow.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:05 am

She returned a moment later, with three outfits... one was a more.... revealing version of your camp uniform. The other was a backless sweater with some mid thight jean shorts, and the last was a very loose looking sundress that went down to your knees.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:06 am

I Put on the Sweater and Jeans and gave a giggle and Wink "Am I A Virgin Killer now I got the Sweater?" I Joked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:58 pm

Levi shudders and moans, but this time as she stares at you the lines of battle form again, and you can see it clearly in her eyes that she wants to take you here and now.

Code: Select All Code
LV 1
HP: 20/20
RAP: 0/10
Gold: 5
Actions: FIGHT, ACT, ITEMS, MUSIC, MERCY

Friends:
Marla- Skaven are less likely to try and attack you now

Equipment:
Virgin Killer- You gain the ability to stun an opponent with your 'innocent' outfit. Can use this to escape, heal, try something else, or to Auto-Rape an opponent whose not a boss
(no weapon)

Items: 1/10
MP3 Player
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:16 am

I Blushed at that and Squeaked "I didn't mean to~" I Whined Flailing a bit, before I Found myself start Belting out to a Rock song "You Think~ you're life is gone she took it all with her~" I Sung Strutting up to her, my hips swaying as I did "It's Such a shitty thing she did the way she said goodbye~" I was Blushing as I Realized the Modified song I was Singing, Turning around I Rubbed my ass against her crotch "You Can take it out on me if you like~" I Moaned out Bending over before Flipping around and Pulling her into a Kiss "Fuck Away the Pain! Erasure her from your Brain! Fake it Like you love me Come on baby Touch me!" Sung half Begging half demanding, Why was this one of her songs? "Show me where it Hurts? This dirty little curse?" I Asked her pressing myself into her body and rubbing my pussy against her as I whispered in her ear "Don't have to be ashamed if you wanna scream my name while I fuck away the Pain~" I felt the Music Magic leaving me and tried to leave back to my side blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:17 am

The battle lines quickly began to fade as you finished, though you didn't feel yourself get richer or gain a new friend. Levi was harder than ever and blushing brilliantly now, and still looked like she wanted to jump you. Then the reason for her pause became obvious as she said "I~I'm not sure where I want to fuck you... o~or if I want you to be the one domming me..." That last line you sung does give you the image of her tied down or pushed down on the floor and you riding her wildly...

... Though, why is she not yet listed as a friend? And you didn't earn any gold like before... something strange is going on...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:22 am

I Blinked and giggled, Smiling at her "We Could do both? I mean, Domming doesn't mean like, raping or breaking? It can mean trusting someone to have control over you in sex right? And I trusted you and Marla to Dom me Earlier." I Told her with a blush "Though I've never dommed before so I'll need some guidance." I said kindly, sex was obviously a big thing down here, so I wanted to help her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games