New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:17 am

Soon You were being asked to judge just how much you liked the various maybes.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:25 am

It was tricky, since I didn't know much about fashion even in a general sense and I tended to mostly wear things similar to my school uniforms... but I soon found myself trending towards the ones I thought were more on the cute side.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:28 am

You had a Lot of Frilly Wavy Panties soon being offered to fill your new wardrobe.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:32 am

I found myself nodding, even as I squeaked and said "I~I can't afford these..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:34 am

You Girlfriend Giggled and Flashed a Card of Some kind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:44 am

"Y~You really don't have to do that..." I mumbled, blushing again now at how willing she was to indulge me, or herself... I found myself wondering just how often I'd be wearing girly clothes now, even as my dick twitched a bit at the thought... w~why was it doing that? I~I was a guy... I couldn't... c~couldn't like wearing girls clothes could I?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:52 am

She giggled "It's Fine~ I just get to choose a few outfits~" She pured.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:57 am

Blushing and nodding, I moved to take and carry the bags, worried and... even though I'd deny it if asked, secretly deep down a part of me was excited and wondering what outfits you were going to have me wear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:00 am

She giggled at that but let you choose the first stores and outfits telling you she'd save her's
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:07 am

I looked around, and without thinking as deeply about it as I should, I chose a women's sportswear place, finding my eyes drawn to one of the mannequins that had a cheerleader outfit on.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:12 am

Linda Giggled but seemed happy to follow you looking excited.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:20 am

Once we were inside, I squirmed again and admitted as I pointed to a similar cheerleader outfit "T~That looks nice... b~but other than that, I~I don't know much about girls clothes..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:25 am

She giggled "Come On~ Shorts, Skirts You want to look cute right?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:29 am

"I~I don't know..." I found myself admitting, my cock twitching in the panties I had on... my ass feeling strangely tingly and my head was just confused by what I was feeling and thinking. "I~I think... I~I think this is a bit much..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:31 am

She Hummed "Well I Said you could choose, If we get only my choices you'll just look like a slut."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:36 am

I blushed at that, and after a moment, which involved a brief bit of swaying on my part before I calmed down a bit, I started walking through, trying to pick out stuff that wasn't too girly...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:38 am

As it was a Massive Mall you Could find pretty much anything even just basic "Girl Cut" stuff.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:01 pm

Realizing this, I quickly set out to make about five different outfits that weren't too revealing or feminine, yet unknown to my conscious mind I was sort of doing the opposite, paying close to attention to how Linda reacted to what I grabbed and only grabbing what she seemed to like.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:22 am

She seemed pleased just being near you but brightened up at frilly or girly clothes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:18 am

Subconsciously, I began to pick out outfits that went with those, even as I found myself looking at them unsurely. Deep in my mind, a voice whispered If my Goddess Linda likes them, then that'll make her happy~ And I'll be happy making her day brighter by being pretty~
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games