Futa Colony [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Colony [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:43 am

She looks surprised at your determination, but begins to moan more and more as every three deep bobs you make, you manage to take another inch of her pole into your throat. Your gag reflex tries to fight back, but your winning out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:51 am

I Blushed and Closed my Eyes trying to work myself into a trance.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:56 am

"F~Fuck... y~Your... your a natural..." She moaned out, panting heavily as she began to thrust, especially once you made it so you could easily reach the base of her cock. Your broken out of the trance when she pulls back... your not sure how much later, and proceeds to fire off several strands into your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:59 am

I Moaned and came, Shuddering I opened my Mouth and showed off the cum, my tongue swirling it around before I began swallowing open mouthed.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:04 am

This made the girl cum just a bit more, and she moaned and said "F~Food's on the house for that... f~fuck, I haven't been sucked off so well in three months..." Franny smiles at this as her server blinks and then moves to come around, her own dick twitching excitedly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:06 am

I Blushed at the Compliment, but willingly began giving the second server the same treatment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:18 am

"Hehe, your adapting well Sis~" Franny said as she idly stroked herself watching as you serviced the other server, who moaned and archer her back a bit, you finding her cock head was very sensitive.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:18 am

I Blushed and giggled before humming and teasing it with my tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:27 am

A thick flow of pre quickly came forth from that, and she started thrusting into your throat more as the first server stroked off as well, her cock pointed at your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:29 am

I Blushed and Moaned reaching up to play with her balls as I eagerly bobbed up and down her shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:35 am

The server gasped, her balls it seeming to be just as sensitive as her cockhead. Moments later, she began firing a fair bit more dick cream into your mouth and soon over your face, her fellow server joining a moment later as she came again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:36 am

I Shuddered Feeling Kinda High as I put on a show with their cum before swallowing it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:45 am

They both caressed your face, giving you a deep kiss afterwards and again thanked you for the wonderful blowjob and praising your natural skill as they went off to take care of others.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:46 am

I Blushed but happily began eating, not minding the cum, in fact I was rather proud of wearing it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:56 am

Franny smiled and said "Oh yeah, your adapting pretty quickly. Wonder how long before your asking me to just drop you off on a corner and bending over asking for people to give you a good fuck~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:58 am

I Blushed "I~It's not like that, it's just, I feel pretty since people wanted to cum on me." I Mumbled embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:04 am

"Lots of people around here will want to cum on you because you ARE pretty you know~" Franny replied as she resumed eating her food.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:05 am

I Blushed and just went back to eating.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:59 pm

Franny chuckled, and once you had both finished turned the car around and started back home.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:21 am

I Blushed as we drove home, Still a bit unsure but more relaxed.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games