Spoiler tags and other issues for Chrome Users?

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Spoiler tags and other issues for Chrome Users?

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:32 am

Right, so I'm using Google Chrome (because Internet Explorer kept having can't connect securely issues with the site) but now Spoiler tags don't seem to be working and attempts to use things like bold, quote, or spoiler when making posts via the buttons above are not working. I click on a spoiler and nothing is revealed. Clicking on Quote or Code brings up nothing.

Anyone else having these issues?
Kuragari

Re: Spoiler tags and other issues for Chrome Users?

Postby CxSeth » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:32 am

Kuragari Wrote:Right, so I'm using Google Chrome (because Internet Explorer kept having can't connect securely issues with the site) but now Spoiler tags don't seem to be working and attempts to use things like bold, quote, or spoiler when making posts via the buttons above are not working. I click on a spoiler and nothing is revealed. Clicking on Quote or Code brings up nothing.

Anyone else having these issues?

Code: Select All Code
check

I'm also on Chrome, and everything has been working for me. Spoilers open and close, I used the Quote button to start this post, and my code check seems fine. My version of Chrome is 72.0.3626.81 (Official Build) (64-bit), and I'm on Windows 10.

In short: I don't see any problems here, it might be something on your end?
CxSeth

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:52 am

I cleared cache or cookies and some such (not passwords because I hate relogging in) and that seemed to fix it, but it was weird since it's the first time chromes ever done that for me.
Kuragari

Postby CxSeth » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:07 pm

Ah, that makes a sort of sense. Good job figuring it out, and I'm glad that those issues are behind you.
CxSeth

Return to General