Futa Colony [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Colony [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:42 am

You eventually reached the fast food place Franny had mentioned, ordering some food. Though as it was brought out to your car you find yourself staring at another futa's cock as the server isn't wearing anything at all, and is tall enough that with you sitting her rod is at eye level with you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:56 am

I Blushed and stared a little bit entranced by it being so close.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:28 am

The server girl hands Franny the food, giggling as she sways her hips and says "You can play with it if you want you know~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:32 am

I Blushed and Let out a Cute Eep, before poking it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:59 pm

It twitched and leaked some pre in response, earning a giggle from the server. Franny was slowly stroking off another server, the dick pointed at her thing of fries.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:00 pm

I Blushed and looked up at her "I~I, Um, I don't know what to do." I admitted looking down embarrassed
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:05 am

"Mhm, you could try licking and kissing at it, or even sucking on it~" The girl offered with a giggle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:16 am

I Blushed "I've, Never Done that, What If I mess up and do something that hurts?" I asked as my thumb rubbed her cock head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:32 am

She shivered pleasantly from your thumb, and smiled as she purred "You'll do fine honey, no need to be afraid."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:34 am

I Blushed and slowly leaned forward to kiss her tip, looking up at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:51 am

You taste a bead of pre and she cooes softly, reaching down to brush your hair out of your face as she gives an encouraging smile.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:16 am

I Blushed Softly and began Running my Tongue over her cum slit, lapping at the Pre.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:59 am

"Oohh... j~just like that honey... doing fine~" The server said with a smile, thrusting her hips every few licks as her dick twitched and leaked more pre for you to taste, your own slit growing aroused.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:06 am

I Blushed and Closed my eyes sucking and licking more, moaning lightly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:15 am

You soon take in about a third of her cock, lightly bobbing on it as your lower lips begin to drool. She tastes rather nice and smells good too, but you find yourself wondering more what Franny and the rest in your family taste like...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:17 am

I Blushed at the LEwd thoughts in my mind as I took more and more without thinking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:24 am

You were brought back a bit from the lewd image of sucking everyone in your family off, including your brother for a moment and lapping at your mother's cummy folds, when you push enough down her dick that your gag reflex begins to kick in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:28 am

I Blinked and Pulled back, looking down confused on how to take more in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:32 am

"Hehe, good job for someone sucking a dick for their first time~" The server said. "Don't worry about going all the way, it takes time and practice but it's fun when you do~ and your mouth still felt wonderful darling~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:34 am

I Blinked and became determined slowly testing myself more and more, trying to swallow her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games