New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:57 pm

She giggled, "You can beg properly later~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:10 pm

"B~Beg?" I asked, then blushed and whimpered, even as a part of me wondered just how she thought I'd be begging.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:12 pm

She giggled like a pervert as she drove you to the mall in town.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:20 pm

I gulped, wondering once more what I'd gotten myself into, even as a tiny part of my mind couldn't help but feel... anticipation at what was to come.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:23 pm

She happily pulled up and led you into the place, turns out it was an all women's mall.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:32 pm

My eyes widened a bit in surprise at that and I found myself sticking VERY close to her now, worried about what might happen if they realized I was a guy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:34 pm

She Giggled and walked up to an employee "Hello, Can you help? My Girlfriend's Closest got ruined, she needs new everything."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:50 pm

I didn't say anything, just peeking out over Linda's shoulder and hoping they wouldn't be able to figure it out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:52 pm

They Smiled at you "Ah she's a Cutie, Would the cutie like to see our bedroom line?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:51 pm

I could only manage a squeak and a blush at that, popping back to hiding behind Linda.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:41 pm

Both Linda and the Sales Lady Giggled as you were taken to the underwear store.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:01 am

Gulping, I let myself be dragged along, even as I tried to keep my legs tightly closed together in worry. W~Was the sales lady going to assist in dressing me to model for Linda?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:12 am

Soon the Sales Lady was Measuring you, Humming as she did.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:32 am

I worked to follow the directions she gave, even as I felt myself growing more nervous and tense as her hands drew closer to my crotch.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:35 am

Her hand brushed your cock, but she didn't seem to care at all, Linda looked amused at you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:52 am

My cock twitched more at that, and I froze up, unsure what was going to happen next even though the clerk didn't seem bothered by it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:17 am

The Clerk Didn't React and just smiled as she set off to look for some things in your size, Linda giggled "Did you forget that I'm a Dick girl?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:00 am

"O~Ohh... u~uh, w~well, I didn't think about her knowing about d~dick girls..." I admitted, managing to go redder in embarrassment at not considering that then I was at being modeled off in girls clothing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:08 am

A Thong, A Pair of Panties with no ass covering, Japanese Bloomers/Spats, and more and more panties were brought, Compared to your skin tone and thighs and sorted into piles of "No", "Maybe" and "Yes"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:16 am

Again, a mixture of embarrassment and anticipation flowed through me, leaving me confused as my cock hardened further and twitched happily at the sight.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games