Sexytale: Dragged Under [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sexytale: Dragged Under [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:40 pm

Both of their cocks sprung to life at that, but all Levi could manage while Marla let out a horny squeak was "I~I don't know..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:43 pm

I Blinked "Oh, Can we test that kinda stuff just so we know then?" I asked thinking of some magic or something, smiling at them with my eyes closed I spoke "Both of you seem like Great friends, So I'm all three of use can have fun together!" I said cheerfully.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:52 pm

In an instant, you felt your clothes were gone. Then, a moment later, you'd been flipped over, picked up, and had a cock shoving into your mouth and one into your cunt, with Marla claiming your mouth and Levi your slit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:57 pm

I Blushed and choked as the rather dirty rat cock was shoved down my throat and the large lich cock found my womb, Blushing I began lapping a bit submissively.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:12 pm

Feeling you submitting, they both blushed a bit, then carried you like this into a living room nearby, settling in on a soft if old couch to resume their efforts as Marla began to thrust while Levi moaned and ground her cock against your cervix.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:19 pm

I Blushed and Rolled over so I was on my back, my legs wrapping around Levi and it let Marla's heavy Rat Balls Slap and cover my face, I moaned softly into her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:22 pm

Marla seemed to really like that, grinding and dragging her balls against your face a fair bit as she moaned and resumed thrusting. Levi however took her time pulling out, only to roughly shove back in with a lewd moan as her cock poked into your womb.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:26 pm

I Squealed and tried to Focus on breathing and pleasuring them but for some reason when I kept breathing in Marla's balls and sniffing them I could help but moan and relax.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:31 pm

If Marla noticed that, she gave no sign, instead leaning forward as she started to get a bit more erratic about the thrusting while her hands reached forward to play with your breasts, fingers rubbing and flicking your nipples. While for Levi, each thrust got just a bit more of her cock into your womb.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:35 pm

I Moaned and Shuddered the two completely different ways of fucking making me unable to get used to it, and just had to enjoy what they were doing to me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:13 pm

Levi then added to it by charging her hand in yellow magic and placing it over your clit, sending jolts and buzzes through your love button that overwhelmed and added onto everything else you were feeling.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:16 pm

I Squealed and Moaned Rolling my hips and sucking on the cock in my mouth as I was forced to cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:18 pm

Your cumming seemed to flick a switch for both of them, as they swapped paces- Levi now wildly and erratically hammering at you while Marla took her time going down your throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:20 pm

I Squealed my Brain eagerly latching onto the pleasure and riding the orgasm I was going through out, happily cumming again and again under their combined efforts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:25 pm

Things kept going like this, every orgasm seeming to make them switch again and again their pace, until finally ten minutes later they hilted at the same time and began to paint your insides white.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:27 pm

I had my arms and legs wrapped around them, Milking both cocks of every last drop of cum they'd give, passing out in Marla's balls with a fucked silly grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:32 pm

When you woke back up, you were in a bedroom one that looked like it'd been used by others before. There were even some shoes and a shirt and a pair of pants that weren't yours laying about, as well as... a bandanna for the camp you'd been at!

Of more interest though was the slice of your favorite pie sitting on a plate in the middle of the room.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:36 pm

I Blinked and stood up, before looking down and blushing at my cum coated thighs, oh yeah, that happened, Shaking my head I poked at the Pie, I didn't really eat Pie besides Meat ones and some Banana Cream ones, I was surprised that she knew how to make this, Magic maybe? Shrugging I picked it up and tasted it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:02 am

It was in fact a banana cream pie, though the marshmallow cream that thinly coated the top had a rather... unique taste to it. But you could easily tell it was made with love.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:13 am

I Hummed and decided to eat it, having not eaten in a while before walking out to find them, trying to see if I could bring up a game or stats screen to see like, how much I'd been cummed in, if I was pregnant or something like that.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games