Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:37 am

The troll of course wasn't done, the swelling of his pumpkin sized gonads helping to signal he probably had another round or two left in him, which the suit seemed to be quite happy about.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:39 am

I Squeaked "I'm not gonna make it~" I Moaned out as my Pussy tightened up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:54 am

At this, the suit gave you a short shock, working to keep you awake through the three rounds of fucking the troll gave you before finally dropping you against the tree, your body sliding down into a nest of some of it's roots that were above the water. Mmhm, haven't had this much fun in a long while~ is quickly whispered into your mind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:04 pm

I Twitched and laid there exhausted, my cunt gaping as it felt like the suit, spread, filled and bonded more into me I whined "Why do you feel tighter~" I asked it my legs very much not working right now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:16 pm

Mmhm, because the more cum I take in and the more sex I have while on you, the more tied and bound to you I become.~ It replied with a giggle as it tickles the insides of your ass, cunt and nipples with it's tendrils.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:22 pm

I Squeaked and Huffed "Couldn't, Couldn't you have waited for something smaller." I Complained my head lolling back as I Fought sleep.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:36 pm

The armor gave the impression of shrugging. No, because I've waited a hundred years for someone to put me back on and so I could feed~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:41 pm

I Groaned "Are you even any good as Armor? I Literally only put you one cause I was naked and then my freshly no longer a virgin self get completely violated, how do you even spread my nipples like you do?" I grumbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:30 pm

I actually can, when I have magical energy to work with, generate a field around the rest of you, so yes. And as for that, parasitic tentacles! The suit happily supplied.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:33 pm

I Grunted tiredly and I started to fade into sleep "Parasites are normally bad, I can't wait till I have soething to wear over you you're embarrassing." I Huffed as Slowly went to sleep.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:42 pm

Mhm, give me enough energy and you'll have a full body suit instead~ It comments to you as you drift off... when you wake up a few hours later, it's to a pair of Goblins fucking your cunt and ass, your sensitive and enhanced pussy and ass feeling quite good as they rub at your ass and inner thighs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:45 pm

I Moaned and Squealed Waking with a pleasured shout rolling my hips why did sex feel so goood~? I Moaned as I came again, How Long was I out, how many times had I been used~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:52 pm

"Mmhm, up finally? Guess I lost that bet." one says, while the other quickly adds "We figured since we were the last of our group to get a shot at you, we'd fuck and fill you before you woke back up!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:55 pm

I Shuddered and Moaned "Group~?" I Slurred out as I came again I just felt so sensitive.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:57 pm

"Yeah, our caravan! All twenty three of us!" THe goblins crowed as they started thrusting faster.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:09 pm

I Moaned and Squealed as my Holes Tightened and sucked eagerly at their cocks, was this the suits doing, or had my body been training itself to please while I was out?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:16 pm

A little from column A, alot from column B! You've got quite the inner slut hiding within you!~ the suit says as they cum and begin filling it with energy... though you notice this time that YOU feel some of the energy as well as the suit shifts a bit, the bikini bottom shifting into form fitting mini shorts while the bra becomes a crop top that hugs your body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:36 pm

I Hummed and found myself relaxing as Energy filled me and woke me up a bit, my next thought was 'Am I pregnant?' before my mouth spoke "Thanks Boys~ I hoped you all had a lot of fun~" I purred and winked, why did I do that?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:45 pm

Yes you are, and will birth a bunch of goblins in... five days~! Was what you heard as the Goblins grinned and said "Not a problem for a sexy thing like ya~" They then hop off and wade back over to the plank path and head off... somewhere.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:50 pm

I Hummed and thought quickly "Hey Boys!" I Called "Know a Place a girl can stay for a night or so? I'd be ever so thankful if Someone could lead me to a town~" Damn it if I was sexy I'd try and use it, even if I wasn't very good at doing so.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games