New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:29 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name Iino Hatsuhara
Gender Male
Appearance https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1 ... 414d1.webp
Bio Iino is the son of a single mother whose recently been promoted to a corportate position in the city, and as such the pair have moved from their home in the country out to it. Iino is a bit innocent and shy but loves books and music and is glad to hear that the new school he's going to has a well reknowned music program and a big library. He's always been a bit of a follower rather than a leader, and has particularly been more obedient towards women in authority then men.

Extra: Unknown to him, he has a huge thing for Femdom and Futa's, alongside exhibitionism, BDSM, and Cross-Dressing. Given his innocent nature however, it will take some effort to get him to openly embrace any of these.

It's your First Day a School and you're getting a Tour from a Really Pretty girl who was supposed to be in your grade, Her Name was Melinda "Call me Linda" Apparently She was studying Piano Here according to her and she seemed happy to small talk in between showing you places asking about yourself, it was pretty normal until she suddenly grabbed your ass and slammed you into a wall, looking back you saw a Golf Cart Speed passed She sighed "Sorry, Some Trouble Makers in School Sometime Do stupid stuff like that." She Sighed not seeming to notice the warm soft things pressing into you, quickly getting hard you then felt her own Soft Crotch Buldge as she pressed up off you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:47 am

Following along behind Linda was both exciting and nerve wracking. She had such a pretty face, with her long flowing hair and her bright blue green eyes that seemed to almost draw a person into them. I mostly just gave her shy smiles, blushed sometimes, and nodded when she showed me where things were. I did talk a bit about myself, telling her how much I loved reading and nearly letting out a squeal of joy at the library. I myself played flute, loving the sound it made since I was a a kid and I first heard it played. For the most part though, I didn't make myself seem like all that much- I was just an ordinary book and band nerd after all.

I yelped as I was suddenly pushed against the wall, left very confused until I saw the golf cart. I was about to thank her and tell her it was now problem... but then I felt myself growing warm and my dick hard as she pressed against me... then tensed up in confusion as I felt the bulge also pressing into my ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:52 am

She held you there as a Couple More Raced Passed and Seemed to be waiting to make sure that no more were coming, as what you knew had to be a dick, a soft one at that but it felt as big as your's hard as it rubbed you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:05 am

I was blushing brilliantly, unsure what to do or say as I felt her breasts, which while I had noticed them hadn't really thought about until now, and her... well, I knew what it was, but it was hard to think about... I didn't tend to think of naughty bits much. My Mom had always told me to worry about that stuff later, only teaching me the bare bones of the birds and the bees, so i wasn't sure if I was supposed to say or do anything in this situation.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:07 am

She Huffed and shook her head "Those Gals, You okay?" She Asked looking at you with an easy smile "Sorry They're the school trouble makers and tend to like doing some stupid things."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:18 am

I nod a bit... then shake my head and mumble rather timidly "F~Feel... f~feel funny... s~something... a~against my bum." That's the most I can get out, my mouth trying to move again but nothing coming out as I dipped my eyes in embarrassment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:23 am

She Looked down and Blinked her cock hardening a bit before she pulled back "Ah Sorry about that, I'm a Futanri, There's actually like six of us in the school." She explained.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:29 am

I'd heard about them... Mom had once said one new years that my dad was a 'two timing futa chasing after big butts' but I didn't know much beyond that. I shivered a bit, confused when my own dick twitched just a bit as I felt her hardening. "I~It's... it's okay... j~Just... never had... a~anyone pressed against me so."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:33 am

She Laughed "Really I'm Surprised you didn't have guys doing that to you let alone futa I mean, You'd make a really cute cross dresser too." She seemed to be thinking out loud.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:50 am

I blushed and squeaked in obvious confusion, especially as I asked "I~I don't even know what that means... a~and why would g~guys think I'm cute? I~if anyone is cute here, i~its you L~Linda."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:57 am

She Blinked and Giggled at your words but smiled as she began leading you on the tour again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:02 am

"H~Hey, it's true..." I said with a bit of a pout, misconstruing her giggles as making fun of me. "You have such pretty golden hair, every time you smile I find myself smiling no matter how nervous I feel at this new school, and I keep getting lost in your eyes."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:07 am

She Blushed "I wasn't making fun of you hun but I really do need to make sure you get the full tour, I'll get in trouble if I don't, how about after school I help you crossdress though?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:09 am

"O~oh... I~I uh, s~sorry." I replied, lowering my head in embarrassment at that bit. At the next though I blinked and looked back up to her, tilting my head to the side as I said, then asked "I, uh, s~sure... but uh, what's cross dressing?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:12 am

She Grinned and Winked "You'll learn after school~" She teased leading the way.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:19 am

I blushed and felt... funny after that but just nodded to her as I tagged along, trying to focus on the tour, though every so often I'd find myself again lost in her eyes... or sometimes looking at her breasts, feeling bad as I did so given my mother told me I shouldn't be looking at women's breasts until I was out of school.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:24 am

She Caught you more than once and just giggled as she continue the tour "Almost Time for launch, wanna grab something to eat then continue?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:38 am

Whenever she caught me, I'd blush, rub my arm shyly and look away as I timidly mumbled "S~Sorry." She caught me a bit by surprise when she asked that, and my stomach answered for me with a rumble. "Y~Yes, food sounds good."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:40 am

She Giggled "Great I Can give you a protean drink afterward too if you're interested~" She sing songed as she led you to the cafeteria
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:55 am

I smiled at that, figuring that would be helpful as I followed her on in, getting something simple but filling since I was more concerned with making my stomach shut up.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games