Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Planeswalker [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:24 am

You walk for the better part of half an hour, finding no sign of any other civilization, but after a bit you find a hut that is partially sunk into the swamp, and within is what appears to be some kind of clothing or armor rack...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'll let you decide what kind of armor or clothing she finds here
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:27 am

I Blinked it Looked Like a Bikini armor Top and a Loincloth, I couldn't Really tell what it was it was dark in the hut but I Quickly put it on.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:30 am

The armor practically latched onto you and sent a surge of arousal and need into you as you felt something growing and planting itself not just inside your cunt but your womb also, while your nipples are getting spread as well. The armor seems to conform to your skin and while offering some protection, is almost as if your not really wearing anything but a skinsuit on your crotch and breasts. A probing with your fingers reveals you can still plunge them into your cunt through the armor, but also makes you CRAVE cock and cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:34 am

I Moaned and Collapsed to my Knees Panting and squealing Blushing I decided to Poke at my Nipples and ass too with the new, thing on me "Am I Black Suit Spidermen?" I joked with a nervous giggle.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:48 am

Your fingers you found could plunge into your nipples and fuck them if you so desired, but when doing so they leaked a milk like lube that only made you hornier. Your ass was just as easily plumbable as your cunt was.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:50 am

I Moaned with Need and Stood up Blushing and stumbling out, I could feel the outfit but I didn't even know what it looked like in this dark, for all I knew it was Matching my Skin Color or something insane like that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:06 am

Stepping out revealed it to be dark, almost inky black purple, so at least there was that. More important was that it turned you in the direction of what looked like a troll lumbering through the murky waters with a club the size of you slung over his shoulder.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:11 am

I Blinked and Looked down Gulping at how my Fuckable holes were Now Lightly Spread, I Held my Breath and Ducked into the House as I Hissed at it "Are you Crazy that Thing would kill me." I hissed blushing and trying to pull it off "If you Want to go Climb down it's cock yourself." I Whispered fearfully.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:17 am

It doesn't respond verbally, but you suddenly get the impression the armor would easily make it so you could take the things cock... it also jolts you with more arousal, more need.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:22 am

I Squeaked and Moaned Shivering in Pleasure before shaking my head "N~No Not just it's Cock,That thing could just hit me once upside the head or get to rough and rip my amrs off or something." I hissed and Whispered to it "I Get you want Cum but Can't you wait until we find like a Goblin or something smaller that can't kill me by accidentally Ripping me apart?" I asked it Peeking my head out and wiggling my hips.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:28 am

It gave you another jolt of pleasure and need, seeming to argue you had nothing to worry about even as it tried to drag you back out of the hut.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

make an athletics roll
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:31 am

((65))

I yelped as Suddenly I found myself splashing face first out of the hut "H~Hey!?" I Yelped and glared down at it as I began trying to pull it off "I Said no I don't want whatever that is it's to big and scary I like Just lost my virginity!" I Yelped at the Suit Tugging and pulling as it dragged me out somehow.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:49 am

At this, the suit pinched rather harshly at your nipples and clit, pain and only some pleasure coming from this even as it tried to continue and draw you closer to the Troll, which had yet to see you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:56 am

Letting out a yowl I pulled my hands back tripping over myself as the odd suit pulled me closer to the troll and I had to Gulp "U~Um hey big guy? Want some fuck?" I asked helplessly and having no other idea, I had a feeling the suit found my seduction skills lacking it as it spread my nipples and cunt, making me moan like a damn whore.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:01 am

Your voice got the trolls attention, and the suit it's lust as it's nearly two foot long and four inch thick cock quickly sprung up. It grabbed you roughly and without any hesitation pushed on up into you and... and all you felt was a wonderfully sadistic and euphoric cocktail of pain and pleasure as the strange suit allowed it to keep pushing in and spreading you while at the same time acting as a cushion to keep you from breaking. Soon enough you were halfway down it's dick and seeing stars.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:05 am

I Let out a Gurgle and gasp of shock going a bit cross eyed as I lost Focus on....pretty much everything thanks to the beast's brutal entrance into my body, My Brain was swimming shocked from the sensations and feelings.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:08 am

Even with the armor, it couldn't fit you entirely down the whole shaft, but it did start to use you like nothing more than a life sized onahole, thrusting happily and eagerily, his lewd grunts echoing about the swamp.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:12 am

I squealed and moaned and Shuddered in pleasure, I felt like I was going crazy~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:18 am

You might just be going crazy, because soon enough your cumming as it begins firing off cum into the armor... which itself cums in euphoric delight as it feeds on the sexual energy. Two climaxes at once had your mind melting in sexual bliss.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:23 am

I Let out a Weak Whining noise as I came, it felt like the armor and my pussy were multiplying each other's pleasure and becoming closer more attached, What was this armor doing to me~ Shuddering I moaned loudly as I came again.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games