Dreaming of MILF[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dreaming of MILF[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:39 pm

"B~Bella's the one who knows how to play Poker... and I~I'm bad at cards." Joan admitted even as she started helping you cut things up... while every so often trying to hide the fact she was licking some of the cum off of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:41 pm

I giggled "Hmm~ So, Do you girls all have fun with each other?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:14 am

"N~No actually... at least, not like that... we've all been too busy lusting after you." Joan admits.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:31 am

I Blinked "Really? I Honestly never noticed, I thought I'd be having to deal with you all knocking each other up not me getting gang banged~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:58 pm

Joan shakes her head. "We've thought about each other every once in a while, but when we did so it usually also involved you. Me and Bella both have always jacked off to the thought of spitroasting or double teaming you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:59 pm

I blinked again before giggling "If I'd known that I would've been letting you two fuck me way earlier~ I need to train you up for your future wives~" I teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:12 am

"W~We only want you M~Mama." Joan added in embarrassment, blushing brilliantly as she quickly carried the pizza out to the others.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:15 am

I Giggled and Hummed lightly tapping her ear "And I want some Grandbabies to spoil, not to soon yet though, you need a job at least~" I teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:20 am

THat made Joan squeak as Bella came in, then promptly pulled you into a hot and eager kiss before she grabbed some of the other bottles of alcohol.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:24 am

I giggled at her and Stuck my Tongue out as I swayed my hips and strolled out to carry the Pizza out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:47 am

That earned a brief hotdogging of her cock between your cheeks as you headed out, finding that most everyone had stripped down to their underwear or were completely naked now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:00 am

I Snorted "Wow Rather eager aren't you~?" I purred amused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:07 am

They all nodded, one of the other futa saying "After what happned a bit ago, why not be eager? Especially with the hottest Milf in the world in the room?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:13 am

I Laughed a bit "Oh I doubt that I'm the hottest, I'm getting on in age." I said with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:23 am

All of them shook their heads at this, a chorus of "Your the hottest person we've ever seen!" following after it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:27 am

I Giggled at that "Oh You're just like your parents, They gave me the exact same compliment when we were teens." I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:42 am

A few of them seemed surprised at this, but then said "We think some of them might still think of you like that you know."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:45 pm

I Giggled "What Even Now That they've had you?" I asked amused "I Mean, Yes I did have sex with all of them at least once but I didn't know I left such a lasting impression it was passed on to their kids." I joked amused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:54 pm

They all seemed to blush at this, but Bella said "Come on Mom! I bought an adult Dice game for us to play!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:56 pm

I Giggled "Oh Okay~ What is it Hun~ I Was just Planning to see if that Cute dog girl who decided to give you a baby sibling liked taking fingers up the ass like her dad." I said with a grin at them all "Bring out the game dear~" I purred as I ate.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games