Dreaming of MILF[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dreaming of MILF[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:32 pm

The girl was panting, still mounted atop you as she finished cumming for round one a minute later... but then started thrusting again, giving you the first sex you'd had in a while as everyone else was now slowly starting to masturbate to the sight, with Joan and her own cock right in front of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:37 pm

I Moaned and Giggled closing my eyes and rolling my hips "H~Hey we should at least play some Games~?" I Moaned even as I Felt Someone began Writing on me, looking back I saw a permanent marker before a hard thrust knocked me forward, the drink really starting to get to me...Damn I'd forgotten to eat~ humming I giggled and gave Joan a Sexy Wink as I began sucking her balls, letting the girl knot fuck and the other write on me without a care.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:49 pm

It took some effort, but you quickly realized the girl in question was writing her name on your ass cheek, finishing with a sexy heart as Joan moaned and started grinding her cock against your face. You soon felt another girl, this one dickless, trying to get your shirt off as her other hand started to explore a breast, while two cocks were soon grinding into your hands and the soles of your feet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:52 pm

I giggled and Swallowed my Daughter's cock down to the smirking and slurping on it, making whorish and slutty moans as I started pleasuring all the cock's I could, Letting my shirt get taken off as well.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:09 pm

"F~Fuck... I don't care if this is a dream... I don't wanna wake up~" Is what you hear in some variation over the next few minutes as they all work to use you to gain pleasure. The dog girl soon slams into you again, know swelling just a bit more as she paints more of her cream down your love canal while you can feel Joan getting close.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

I pulled off and flicked my tongue over her cum slit, wanting a facial, even as I came and milked the bitch cock fucking me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:19 pm

Joan gave you exactly what you wanted, while her friends all quickly followed. Those not already being pleasured were stroking and fingering, and soon enough a shower of spunk and girlcum was raining down upon you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:24 pm

I Hummed and licked my Lips as one of my eyes was sealed shut with a heavy covering of thick spunk I could only giggle "It's been years since I had a Cum shower~ Last time was, Oh it was Taylor's Little Sister Katie's Baby Shower, her mom insisted that for old times sake everyone cover me in cum." I remembered with a giggle Pointing at Taylor, Someone my girls grew up being friends with thanks to me being good friends and well former fuck buddies with both her parents.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:39 pm

Hearing that story made Taylor squeak and cum again, earning giggles from all the others as the dog girl pulled out, only for Bella to pounce and plunge her dick into your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:42 pm

I Moaned and giggled "Hey~ Shouldn't we be playing games if you wanna fuck~?" I Teased pulling her into a drunk kiss and giggled playfully "You gals already had your freebies~ you gotta earn the rest~" I purred pushing her back, teasing them on purpose.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:44 pm

"S~Says the M~MILFY Mama who came out here and tossed her panties at me." Bella teases back as she reaches up and smacks your ass a few times. "Y~You want this as much as we do."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:46 pm

I Giggled "Maybe~ But I Think it'd be funner for you all to have to compete~" I purred "Though, I expected to be having sex with you girls it wasn't this soon~" I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:53 pm

That earns eeeps from everyone, not having figured such would actually happen. Then the oven timer goes off, causing Joan to race off to make sure the Pizza's didn't remain inside longer as the others pulled back, letting Bella work to finish off in your ass as she moaned and pulled you up for a forceful kiss and some breast play.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:57 pm

I Snorted and Moved, Pushing her down and Pulling off her Cock, Sitting my cummy pussy right on her face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm

Bella squealed at this, squirming and wriggling even as her tongue did after a moment or two start lapping at your folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:06 pm

I Hummed and lightly slapped her cock tip "You need to learn to play by the rules~ Or I'll make sure you don't cum for the entire week~" I purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:11 pm

"Y~You wouldn't!" Bella squeaked even as Joan called out "Pizza is done!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:12 pm

I giggled and stood up walking to go check on the pizza "Then play by the rules~" I teased as I left.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:14 pm

Bella whimpered at that while Joan set one of the pizzas on the counter, blushing as she said "Now I can't help but imagine you dressed as a lewd pizza delivery girl Mama."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:16 pm

I Giggled "Well you could always order that for Order Poker if you wanted~" I teased her grinning.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games