VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:42 pm

She nods but watches you all the same as you make for your pod and climb on in...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Make a will roll. A pass means you create your male character normally. A fail means you make a trappy cock magnet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:51 pm

((13))

I Rolled my eyes at her as I Climbed in and set about using my own money to create my next character, It was in fact one of my own Furry Forms, where My Sister had Beowolf as one of her Favorites My own Personal Fave was called "Hard-Rock Smoking-Water" Which is what I named this avatar anyways, it was actually a character I had made up for D&D at first, a Tabaxi bard.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:12 pm

The character is created, but interestingly you find yourself in an ancient looking temple, one that seems to be in ruins. There's some rather... lewd and suggestive hieroglyphics on the wall but otherwise no one immediately present.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:26 pm

I Blinked and Looked around "Well well well~ This is rather odd~?" I Purred out looking for where the people were.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:35 pm

Heading out of this temple room, you find that they have to be further in the distance in what looks like a stone age village nearby.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:39 pm

I Hummed and Without thinking about it I had a Long Pipe in my mouth and was lightly smoking on it as I approached the Village.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:39 am

Just as your drawing closer, you are suddenly jumped by a wild looking black jaguar woman, who is in turn caught off guard when her jumping of you winds up with you both on the ground and your dick up her snatch.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:53 am

I Blinked and hummed as my barbs gently teased her walls "Well~ Normally I have to do some winning and dinning before the ladies jump me~ but what kind of man says no to this~?" I purred pulling her into a heated kiss as I rolled on top of her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:31 am

She tried to struggle at first, but your own strength and the feeling of your dick inside her was distracting her... her cunt convulsing around you as your spines stimulated it easily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:34 am

I Nipped at her neck groaning in pleasure as I finally got to use my cock on something, it felt better than the real world too~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:00 pm

"S~Stop!" she managed to get out, even as you could feel her body responding. She tried to give a defiant look but the feeling of your cock was making it hard for her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:02 pm

I Laughed "Oh Darling~ You know you want this~ you pounced on it after all~" I purred lapping at her breasts with my rough tongue as I Sped up and began hitting her Cervix.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:04 am

Her resistance was quickly crumbling as you hit at her cervix, that seeming to do more than your breast play as her hips began to rock and roll to your thrusts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:15 am

I Purred and Nipped and Bit at her neck and Collar playfully Asserting Dominance.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:21 am

"S~Stahp... c~can't submit... a~am strong warrioress..." The jaguar woman moans out, trying to scrounge up some resistance but failing as you feel her inner walls clinging to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:04 am

I Chuckled "Really? All I See is a Breeding Slut Clinging Desperately to my Cock~" I Purred and Growled in Return eagerly speeding up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:26 am

She tried to shake her head no at that, saying something about her tribe only allowing herms to make women into breeding sluts, but her cunt was practically pulling you in, desperately trying to milk your cock for all it was worth so she could take your seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:38 am

I Grinned and Slammed in harder into getting a naughty idea and trying fuck her womb, the Idea of cumming directly in it and leaving her a cum filled prolapsed slut was interesting~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:01 am

She squealed as you pushed her onto the ground, further dominating her as your cock did indeed plunge into her womb... and thanks to your feline barbs, clung to and held her cervix as you started trying to drag it out with every pull, only to push it back in with every thrust.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:04 am

I Growled and Bit into her should as I eagerly sped up, I wanted to cum but I wanted to hold on until I at least made her do so first.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games