Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:02 pm

Terezi squeals as you grab her ass- which is a nice handful for you. "Oooh, my! We've got a kinky one here! Well, I'd love to indulge!"

The curvy troll practically drags you outside, leaving Aimi to finish her hypnotism routine. Once you make it outdoors, Terezi, giggling, pulls you into a half-circle of bushes on the street, only sort of hiding you from anyone who would care to look over, and drops to her knees to pull your spats down to your ankles, baring your pussy to her.

"I've never tasted someone like you before," she teases, placing kisses up your thigh as she slowly drags herself up your body, breasts rubbing against your legs. "Where are you from, oh beautiful, lewd stranger?" She plants a kiss on your pussy as you start to answer, and then gives it a long, slow lick that makes you tingle.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:34 pm

"I'm from far away, but as exotic as I might taste, there's no other like it." She grins widely at Terezi, while she climbs her body to lick at her pelvis.

Right now, being seen is probably the least of her worries. She might even want to be spotted, if some cute women come by.

Terezi does find herself not let down, as she not just finds a pink blob on Nellie's hips, but even feels a taste of actual cherry between her lips, probably faint remnants from last night, if not a slight hint of arousal from witnessing Aimi go at it just before.

The long lick sends great shivers up her spine, causing a low snicker to be let out.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:00 am

Terezi moans as she gets the cherry taste in her tongue.

"Mmm, delicious." She chuckles, and then dives in, her tongue pushing past your files to explore and get more of that taste for herself. You can see her backside wiggle, a little victory shimmy. Her hands rest on your thighs and her chest presses against your knees. Her crimson eyes look up at you as she eats you out, the pleasure accentuated by your being in the open for anyone to see. Maybe Kit might return soon! That'd be nice. Maybe you could add her to the mix.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:46 am

"Told you, a great cherry flavor, Mmm?" She grins toothily down at Terezi, knees taking a little dip as she feels her tongue dip deeper, though she's easily able to keep standing without a problem.

"Shame Kit left, she looks pretty cute. Would've loved to be able to mess about with her as well." Nellie can't help but be intrigued by the thought of how an ectoplasm being would feel to bang, or eat out for that matter. What is ectoplasm? What's it taste like? Is it sticky? These are all important thoughts to have, while being eaten out in public.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:02 am

Your prowess at standing is soon sorely tested. Terezi seems to figure out all of your weak spots with ease, and her tongue seems to have suddenly become insanely long and flexible, almost like a tentacle. She moans as she reaches down to yank her jeans off, now almost completely nude outside, and then grabs your ass and pulls you closer, practically tongue-kissing your pussy. Seems like the excitement is getting to her.

Something makes you look to the side. You can see Kit coming back from the shop, a bag in hand. You see her pause as if she's spotted you, although you can't confirm that.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:21 am

Nellie waves at Kit, "Heya hun, welcome back. Wanna join? I've got a vacant seat for you, if you want it." She grins, definitely hinting at wanting to do oral on her.

She parks her thighs firmly against Terezi's head too, enjoying her lip-locking down below. "Terezi's here, too."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:51 am

Kit pauses. Terezi moans louder as she realises that she has a spectator.

"Damn it." Kit sighs and strides over, leaving her shopping in a bush nearby. "I knew this was going to happen. I can't leave Rezzy alone for a second with someone new."

She waves her hand, and Terezi squeals into your cunny. You can make out a faint glow from between her legs, and although you can't see what it is, you can guess by the way the troll's hips begin to rock back and forth. Kit takes a step and floats upwards, another wave of her hand causing her pants to vanish like they were never there. She wraps her pale thighs around your head and practically shoves her slit into your face.

"This better be good," she demands. Between Terezi's now frantic administrations and this new situation, you might be hard-pressed to deliver...
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:14 am

Nellie snickers as she feels Terezi moan between her thighs, grinning wider over at Kit. "Hey, I'm not new; Just the latest arrival."

She's quickly cut off by Kit's thighs wrapping around her head, her hands reflexively going to grab her ass to support her. Her tentacles, meanwhile, try to slide up under Kit's shirt to stick to her chest.

Giving a muffled chuckle, Nellie continues to give a teasing lick against Kit's slit, before playing a little with her clit, followed by digging her tongue in a little to test the waters.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:27 am

Kit has an odd feel under your tentacles, sort of like marshmallow, in that she's soft and has a lot of give. As you get to work, you realise she tastes a little like marshmallow, too.

Kit huffs with pleasure, and wraps her thighs a little tighter around your head. She doesn't say anything, even as your tentacles tease her nipples. For the next ten minutes or so, you are trapped between two horny aliens - Terezi desperately fucking herself as she devours your pussy, and Kit softly grinding on your face as you eat her. And you're doing all of this in public. Anyone could walk by and see you, or maybe join in. You have an insane vision of more and more people walking up to join in, an impromptu orgy right in the middle of the street.

Terezi finally gives a shuddering groan and slams her ass back down on the dildo Kit conjured, her tongue writhing inside you as she cums hard. You feel Kit stifle a moan.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:44 pm

Oh, squishy. Nellie thinks as she feels about Kit's body with her tentacles, and gives her butt a tender squeeze in her hands.
The taste definitely catches her off-guard too, but she's not one to refuse such a sweet surprise.

As Nellie is stuck between a soft, and a spongy place, she quite enjoys herself for the 10 minutes, she herself having climaxed already, but riding on as she's quite taken by the surroundings. She's definitely liking her new roommates, in more ways than one.

She squeezes her thighs harder around Terezi as she feels her moan, muffling her into her hips. She herself has already moaned plenty into Kit's pelvis, as Terezi digs deep and thoroughly into her with her tongue.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:18 pm

Terezi falls away from you, giggling and gasping as she works her hips to ride out her orgasm. Kit groans and grinds hard against your face as she cums too, a sugary rush filling your mouth. It takes a few seconds for the pair to get their bearings, and their breath, back.

"Damn it, Terezi," Kit breathes. "You keep getting me into this shit."

"You love it, babe." Terezi winks and gets to her feet, the ghostly dong vanishing as it exits her. "Come on, let's see if Aimi's done with her training. Hopefully she won't be too zonked out to say hi to Nellie!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:43 pm

Nellie herself catches her breath a little after her orgasm, only to feel Kit's orgasm flush into her mouth with an even more sweet rush than her own cum. The combination does take her a second to get over, even if she's not one to complain about such treatment.

Without removing her tentacles from Kit's chest, she sits down with her legs crossed for a moment, unable to prevent a chuckle from escaping, "Hey, at least you got me dinner, too."

"Bad jokes aside; You're pretty squishy to touch. I like that, plus you're pretty cute."

She tries to give her a hug, if her plan to pull her onto her lap by her tentacles' grip worked out.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:43 pm

Kit smiles as you hug her. "Oh, hey, we got a hugger. I'll take the compliment." She hugs you back.

"Hello?"

You see Aimi, naked and standing at the door, rubbing her eyes as if sleepy and with messy hair. She peers out at you.

"Hey, Aimi!" Terezi giggles and shakes her chest at the newcomer, hips still working the dildo Kit conjured up for her.

Aimi blinks, and then smiles. "Oh, hey. A new girl! Hi there. Sorry I missed you. Are you having fun?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:11 am

Nellie giggles as the two hug it out, naked. She then spots Aimi and gives a little tentacle wave.
"Heya hun, you were really goin' ham in there earlier. Good to meet you, I'm Nellie, your new housemate."

She tries standing up with Kit still hugging her, unless Kit hops off of her herself. She walks over towards Aimi to give her a handshake too, "We're both in the league with the same manager, so I'm going to assume we'll be having fun in the ring soon enough, one way or the other." She jokes with a chuckle,

"Bad jokes aside, you had a good workout?"
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:51 pm

Kit stays clinging to you - her weight seems to vanish when you lift her. She sighs and squishes against you contentedly.

Aimi shakes your hand. "Yeah I did, thanks for asking. I do a lot of hypnosis stuff, so I have to train for it all the time. It's fun, but it... it makes me..."

The robot girl yawns and stretches, pushing her impressive rack forwards. Kit rolls her eyes and Terezi laughs at the motion.

"Sleepy," Aimi finishes, smiling. "Oh, hey, you want something to eat? Besides Kit, I mean. I can cook. Because Terezi doesn't and Kit's at a lot more matches than me."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:34 am

Nellie chuckles, "Yeah, not much of a chef myself. I tend to eat out, but I haven't had this fine dining before." She grins a little, "Jokes out of the way, it's pretty rare to find people that taste unique like that. I dig it." She tells Kit.

"And hey, everyone here's cute too, so I feel I've hit the jackpot with housing. Bound to be a good sign of what's to come, with the matches I'm already lined up for anyways."
She does wrap a tentacle around Kit's shoulder along with her arm, giving her own little extra hug.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:37 pm

"Thanks, I guess." Kit shrugs. "Don't get that compliment that often."

"You got it from me!"

"Whatever, Terezi."

Aimi smiles. "Aw, I'm glad you're liking it here! We're really chill here, so you've got space to recover after each match. Come in!"

You return inside to the living space. Aimi makes for the kitchen, pots and pans rattling as she sets up. Terezi, now just stripped nude, flops on the couch and masturbates idly, giggling to herself. Kit remains in your hug.

"So, you're on the extreme circuit too?" Aimi begins rummaging in the fridge. "How'd you get mixed up with all this?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:03 pm

"Trouble back on the homeworld, some rebels causing rangers like me to flee. Can't do much when your entire line of work is framed for what's wrong."
She shrugs, "Went here to seek a living, then I found the extreme circuit afterwards. Haven't had a match yet, but I can't really deny it sounds fun. Hell, just the nudity aspect is pretty liberating to me."

"What about you two? You joined by choice or something else?" She asks, sitting down herself, with Kit on her lap. She still naked, too.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:25 pm

"I used to be a sexbot for a office." Aimi begins to chop up some vegetables of some sort with machine precision. "It was in the Conglomerate, so basically I was an object. I got fed up of not fucking on my own terms, and so I got the hell out and joined up. I get paid here, and I love to fuck anyway, so I'm game for basically anything."

Kit, in your lap, looks at you and shrugs. "Bored. Needed money. Summoning stuff is a useful power to have in a match."

"The nudity aspect is fun." Aimi is catching onto your earlier comment. "But you gotta be up to fuck as well. Have you let the manager know what you're not into? You get more money for taking on more stuff, but you don't wanna burn out."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:33 pm

"Summoning stuff?" Nellie chuckles, "Sounds really fun."

She looks over to Aimi, "Ugh, yeah. Back with the rangers, some of us helped relieve eachother of the stress that builds up." She grins a little for a moment, seeming to recall something lewd from it.

"But yeah, fuck being an object. I'm glad you got outta there, some companies are just a pain."

"I'm pretty sure I filled in some forms about kink stuff, but honestly; being into exhibition in a place like this? Perfect match."
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games