Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Thursday Fight Night! [Ocfos]

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:47 pm

"You're allowed to bring people into the others, but you'd have to negotiate that with us when you wanted to do that. And we can make accommodations for any league you happen to be in!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You may reduce the price of the Apartment or Studio by 1 if you share with someone.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:48 pm

"No chance I'm able to try out the communal, then if that doesn't work out, I can grab my own?"
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:53 pm

"Sure. Let's figure it out."

It takes a little finagling, but you manage to draw up something pretty fair - don't fuck the place up and you can upscale whenever you like. That TFN clout helps a lot!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Money goes from Fine to Poor.

The contract also includes moving your stuff there. Do you wanna go oversee that, or check out something else?
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:57 pm

"I don't really have much at all in terms of goods, so I'll be able to move with ease, at least." She grins, giving a little bow with her head as she gets up to head out.
"Where's the place, and a key to get in?"
She plans to at least see where she'd be living.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:23 am

You're given a key, and the address. You head there right away.

---

You arrive to find that TFN-branded androids are moving your stuff into the apartments. The complex itself is a little ways out from the arena, but public transport on the station is so ubiquitous it doesn't matter. The area reeks of gentrification - your building is a lot newer that the surrounding prefab houses, and there's greenery and water features to brighten the place up. The inside is relatively nice too, although it can't compare to Saz' luxurious digs. The living room and kitchen are communal, but everyone's room (surprisingly big) has their own bathroom and shower. You're standing in that living space at the moment,

"Oh? Who's this?" The voice is high-pitched and a little nasal, and is followed by a giggle like machine gun fire. It's coming from a grey-skinned alien only a little taller than you, and much more stacked. She ducks past one of the robots to approach you, making short, sharp sniffs that put you in mind of a hunting dog.

"Ooh, cherries. I like it." She giggles again, showing sharp teeth, and sticks out a hand. "You're the new meat, I take it! Terezi, at your service!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:41 am

As she makes her way towards her new home, Nellie ruffles through her bags before settling on putting her old spats on, but decides that since she was told it didn't matter; She's going topless.

Nellie arrives at the housing area, taking a big look around as she definitely likes the look of the place, especially how brand new and pretty it is. She's then interrupted by a very eager grey lady, who seems very happy and excited.
"Nellie." She says, responding with a handshake. She doesn't mind the sniffing either, giving a low chuckle in return at the sight.

At the cherries comment, she replies "Yeah, that's the general taste surrounding me."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:45 pm

Terezi giggles again. "Luckily for you, I like cherries! Welcome to our foul pit of sin. You look like you're dressed for the part! Now I feel overdressed. Oh, I should take you on a tour!"

The troll eagerly wiggles out of her top, revealing that she's gone braless, and takes your hand.

"My room first," she grins.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:10 pm

Nellie shrugs, handing her her own hand. She doesn't mind the change of attire, either.

"Pit of sin, huh? Alright, I'll bite. Give me a tour, greynip." She says that last part with a snicker, obviously a joke.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:28 pm

Terezi laughs along with you as she takes you down the corridor where the bedrooms are. She pushes open the door of the room at the end, and you're treated to an explosion of color. Terezi's room is wildly decorated, full of primary colored throws and cushions, and has multiple plushies scattered across the floor and on multiple shelves. Posters of various TFN athletes, including one of Saz, are hung up everywhere. You can see a laptop surrounded by paper and lots of pencils on a desk.

"Welcome to my humble abode, berry blast!" Terezi does a little flourish, breasts jiggling with the motion, a toothy grin on her face. "Feel free to make yourself at home as I have, hehehe! Don't worry about the neighbours, they're all in on it."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:37 pm

Nellie didn't expect that amount of color, and is slightly startled by the view, though she simply chuckles at it as she looks around.

"That's more colourful than I could ever get." She jokes, "Reminds me, I really should go meet the two others, shouldn't I?" She chuckles, "Love the posters, by the way. Maybe I should get myself one, if they don't somehow exist already."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:11 pm

"I have a thing for color." Terezi winks. "And I'd love a poster of you! Would like a hit of cherry every so often. Alrighty, let's meet the neighbors!"

As you head out, the door next to you opens, and a ghostly-looking girl with a fox tail and a decidedly more solid hoodie steps out. She catches sight of you and Terezi and sighs.

"Great first impression, Rezzy," she says, her voice echoing a little.

"She started it!" Terezi giggles and presses her boobs into your back.

The ghost girl rolls her eyes. "Sure. Hey, new girl. I'm Kit. I guess I'm the responsible one. You have a problem, you come to me, yeah?"

"Hopefully no problems with me!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:54 pm

"Hit of cherry? I doubt my posters would have my taste on em, if I get any." She replies, sounding a little confused.

She then sees the second roommate.
"Hey, special league, special rules." She excuses with a chuckle, "I'm Nellie, you must be that ectoplasm lady I was told about. Cuter than I'd imagined, admittedly."

She holds out a hand to greet her, "I tend to be more flexible than responsible, so that works for me."

She doesn't seem to mind having Terezi's chest smushed onto her back
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:17 pm

Kit shakes your hand. "Ah, another TFN contender? You should see the third member of this house. She's one too."

Terezi snickers as the ghost girl moves to the third door and opens it slowly. Inside is a room that is very stereotypically girly, full of pink fluffy items and lots of glitter. In the middle of the room is a familiar face, although said face is obscured by a glass visor across the eyes projecting a spiral into the synth girl's face. She pants softly, fully naked and squatting down to ride a frighteningly large dildo. She seems oblivious to your presence.

"Aimi's training for the next match," says Terezi. "I've offered to help, but caramel hair there said it would be too intense for me. Spoilsport!"

Kit rolls her eyes. "You're not an athlete, Rezzy."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:23 pm

Nellie smiles at Kit, following eagerly to see who the last one is.

When she opens the door, Nellie is a bit surprised, "Oh hey, I know her. My manager mentioned her." Nellie doesn't seem that phased by the sight, though she can already feel her hips hurt a little from seeing the size of that thing.

"That thing is almost bigger than my head, damn."
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:42 pm

"I know, right?" Terezi begins rubbing her breasts, biting her lip as she watches Aimi fuck herself. "Hot stuff."

"You pervs." Kit shrugs. "I'm going shopping."

She heads out, leaving you and Terezi alone to watch Aimi.

"Gog, you ever tried one of those helmets on?" Terezi's flicking her own nipples, panting slightly. "Fills your brain full of cotton candy. Plays havoc with my synesthesia but it's so gooood. Oh, hey, you said your manager mentioned her?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:10 pm

Nellie is admittedly sad to see Kit leave, as she seemed the most rooted, though she doesn't mind the two being very lewd around her.

"Yeah, we share manager it seems. Though if you aren't a contender, why are you living with two?" She asks, rather intrigued by it. She doesn't comment on the helmet, though she does enter the room to head closer to the android lady going ham on herself.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:30 pm

Entering the room gets you a closer look at Aimi's blank eyes and vacantly happy expression. She's definitely out of it - you could probably doodle on her face and she'd not feel it.

"Oh, they brought me in out of the kindness of their hearts." You feel Terezi squish against your back again, nipples stiff on your skin. "I wash just drifting around for a while, you know? But they set me up and got me started on my art gig and now I'm doing great!"

"Plus," she whispers in your ear with a grin, "I'm great at eating pussy."
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:39 pm

"Oh, you are? I'd challenge that." She says with a snicker, "Hmm."

She tries to reach out to grab one of Aimi's boobs to give it a squish, if only to test just how out of it she is.
Ocfos

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:10 pm

Aimi doesn't respond at all to your boob fondling - she keeps riding away, allowing you to feel her soft synthetic flesh under your palm. It's quite warm to the touch, but not quite the real thing. It's good enough.

"Oh? You dare challenge the great Terezi Pyrope at eating pussy?" Terezi's hands go to the waistband of your spats, playing with the elasticteasingly. "Is that a request to find out, little cherry squid? Because honestly, I've wanted to do that since you turned up." She makes that giggling laugh again.
Unradical Dude

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:49 pm

"I absolutely am, but I make one demand; We do it outside in the greenery areas." She grins widely at Terezi as she feels her fingers move around her elastic, she in turn moving her hands behind herself to grab Terezi's ass down the back of her jeans.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games