Family ties [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Family ties [Kuragari]

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:56 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Asriel Dreemurr
Appearance: http://img15.deviantart.net/99bf/i/2016 ... aa7rip.png
Abilities: FIGHT, MAGIC, ACT, ITEM, MERCY

Bio: After being saved and returned to his true form by Frisk, Chara, and his parents, Asriel has been given a second chance at life and happiness, and has been doing his best to be the best son and big brother to both of his adopted sisters.

Appearance of Frisk and Chara:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Frisk

Chara

Years had passed since Frisk originally freed every monster from the Underground, that is to say, in this timeline. Frisk herself had explained that she had spent countless timelines finding a way to finally get them the ultimate, happy ending she believed they all deserved. She had managed not only to save Asriel, but even managed to bring back Chara, and Dr.Gaster, which no one but Frisk and Sans had been able to remember prior to his return. However, as a result, the ability to LOAD, SAVE and RESET had been lost, not just to Frisk, but anyone who would have the required Determination. Meaning, there would be no other timelines. This one was the final, perfect timeline, the one that counted.

So, the following years, Frisk and Chara had become true siblings, despite not knowing each other prior to Chara's resurrection, and they had both grown into rather attractive young women. Due to the circumstances of the RESETS, both of them had had little to no trouble actually finishing their education long in advance, leaving them to be free of any schooling while still only 18 years old, living at home. During the abundance of free time they now had, they would spend as much as they could with Asriel, helping other monsters now living on the surface and helping Toriel at Home. Chara had actually gotten a job, but it was a job he could do from home on the laptop he had gotten for his 13th birthday. It might be old, but Alphys had ensured it was just as good as any of the currently new models, perhaps even better.

Of course, while Asriel had been able to jump a few grades using the knowledge from his time as Flowey, having read every book in the underground, he still didn't measure up to Frisk's and Chara's focus and wit when it came to studying the school material on the surface. Toriel was of course glad to help, as much as she could with the material unfamiliar to her. Nonetheless, Toriel and Asgore who had managed to patch their relationship back together, were both really happy and proud of all of them for doing so well with their academics.

And so, it was on a school day Asriel returned home after having been let out early that he had found the house eerily quiet. While he knew Toriel and Asgore were both at work, Asriel was used to coming home to Chara playing videogames and Frisk either making preparations for dinner, or something else around the house with Chara helping her.

However, on this particular day, Asriel was early, and realized he didn't know what his adopted siblings tended to do during the day without him. Curious, he made his way around the house until he finally found them in their room. Specifically, having not thought about knocking, Asriel had walked in on Frisk lying underneath Chara while on Chara's bed, while the two of them were making out, both of them completely naked.

Noticing Asriel having entered, both Frisk and Chara scrambled to cover themselves with nearby discarded clothing or a pillow. "A-asriel? You're home early." Frisk says, blushing while chuckling embarrassed. Only able to cover her chest with a barely large enough pillow.

"Asriel, why didn't you knock?!" Chara demanded to know, angry, before realizing that it was more their fault for having been caught in an act they shouldn't be doing. "Please don't tell mom and dad." Chara said, less angry, and now more embarrassed, blushing as she covered her chest with an arm and a pillow between her legs.
Fantasy Fanatic

Re: Family ties [Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:31 pm

Do you have a preference on first or third person for posts?

Asriel nearly raced up to the front door, boundless amounts of energy eager to see what he could do with his two favorite humans in the entire universe- his wonderful sisters, Frisk and Chara. Especially seeing as he'd gotten to go home early! When he found the house quiet though... with not a single sound to be heard or any sign of either sister in the house. He gulped a bit, suddenly very worried as he began to focus some magic in his hands. He crept about the house, curiously looking in every room he could think of until all that was left was the bedrooms, and he couldn't think of a reason why they'd be in his or their parents room.

Which was where he did in fact find them- doing something he only knew a little bit about, but his body quickly reacted to as his cheeks and ears grew very warm, his heart started beating faster, and his groin tingled and his cock began to stretch and grow hard. He squeaked in surprise, managing to gasp out their names even as he tried to do something besides just stand and stare.

"T~They let me go home early... a~and I~I didn't hear anything... I~I was getting worried!" He says first, the magic around his hands finally beginning to fade as his mind caught on to there being nothing to be afraid of... as for knocking... "Y~You kind of... uh, left the door wide open."

Indeed, while he normally would have knocked, it wouldn't have stopped him from seeing what they were doing thanks to the position of their bed.

And seeing how embarrassed they both were, and eager to keep them from being worried or mad at him, Asriel nodded his head and said "I~I won't tell! I~It's not like... w~well, i~it's not like..." Asriel wanted to say related by blood, but well, he recalled how when they were younger that had every so often bothered both of them. And well, they were also girls.

"Is... I~Is this what you do when I'm at school?" He finally asked after a moment as he blushed and covered his eyes finally to give them some privacy, though his pants were already starting to tent as he picked up a rather... enticing smell coming from both of them.
Kuragari

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:47 pm

I prefer using 3rd Person.

Frusk blushed even more, shaking her head. "W-we don't always do this! J-just sometimes." Frisk managed to squeak out embarrassed, trying to refute Asriel's assumption that this was what they always did while alone at home.

Chara on the other hand facepalmed, realizing Asriel was right in that they had in fact left the door wide open. They had apparently gotten careless, knowing they were home alone and no one was supposed to come home at that time. However, removing her hand from her face, she realized Asriel had closed his eyes, making her glad he was at least decent enough to do that. However, she also noticed the growing tent in his pants. "Asriel, y-you find us arousing?" Chara asks, sounding rather surprised, and making Frisk follow her gaze to see what made Chara ask the peculiar question, only to blush even more.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:38 am

Frisk's embarrassment made Asriel wonder just how accurate that was, his mind now imagining every day he was at school the pair doing naughty things across the house. At Chara's own query however, Asriel squeaked, pulling his hands over his eyes to gaze down at the tent in his pants. Now he was embarrassed enough that a hint of pink became much more visible through the fur of his ears and cheeks.

"I~I uh... I w~well..." Asriel stammered out, trying to think of what to say, his brain deciding to settle on "I~I have a~always told you both that your the prettiest girls I now h~haven't I?" He gulped nervously, unsure if he was digging himself a deeper hole or not as his bulge twitched a bit.
Kuragari

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:46 am

Both Frisk and Chara blushed harder as they looked at each other, before Chara turned back towards Asriel. "We always thought that was because we were your sisters. We didn't realize you would find us attractive since we're... Humans, and not monsters." Chara says, speaking for both of them while fidgeting a bit where she sat.

"Asriel, do-do you love us?" Frisk asks suddenly, surprising Chara whose face flushed completely as she looked first at Frisk in surprise and then couldn't help looking at Asriel and his tent.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:08 am

Asriel's caught off guard when Chara says that, and for a moment, he forgets his embarrassment and the fact that they were nude. "Well, a part of it is because your my sisters... but not all of it! I'm always being sincere when I say your both the prettiest girls I know... among humans and monsters."

As Frisk asks that of him, Asriel didn't have to think for even an instant. He gave a wide smile and said "Of course I do... your the best sisters I could ever have asked for, the most wonderful friends I'll ever have and your both willing to put up with me being such a dork hehe" He then squirms a bit as he adds "A-And... w-well, I always want to do whatever I can to make you both happy as can be. If there's more ways I can show and share the love I feel for you... a~all you need to do is ask..."

He then blushes again as he realizes he's unconsciously been admiring their forms again, but doesn't try hiding his eyes behind his paws. Instead he just stands there nervously, unsure if he's said the right things or not.
Kuragari

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:24 am

Both Frisk and Chara would keep blushing as Asriel spoke, before exchanging looks after he admitted to loving them. This time Frisk would blush heavily and avert her gaze from both Asriel and Chara, embarrassed, while Chara smiled and looked at Asriel, before she got up from the bed. Her smile turned predatory as she removed her hand covering her chest and walked over to Asriel.

"Well, if that's how it is-" Chara began, before moving in, hugging Asriel close with her naked body and planting a kiss on Asriel's lips. Her scent now much clearer as she was up right next to him. After the quick kiss, she leaned back so she could see his face, and he could see her own amused expression. "Then we wouldn't mind. We love you too Asriel, but we didn't think you'd love us back. We shouldn't have assumed." Chara tells him, showing some embarrassment and remorse.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am

Asriel smiled bashfully as he saw Frisk looking so embarrassed, glad that he didn't seem to have screwed things up. It was a constant worry of his. However, when Chara looked to him and gained that predatory look, he tensed up just a bit, unsure what was about to happen. Normally, she used that when she was about to initiate a tickle fight... but there was a different air to her posture and expression this time, and he soon found out why.

A muffled squeak escaped into Chara's mouth as he was pressed against her and his lips claimed, eyes going wide before fluttering a bit as he breathed in her scent. Chara... Chara smelled so nice... always had, but there was much more to it now that made his heart race. He soon relaxed into the kiss, letting her lead it as he tried to clumsily return it.

When the kiss was ended, Asriel was left panting, taking in Chara's words and her expression. He gave her a shy smile, then giggled a bit as he said "You could have just asked... and well, my soul always feels so much brighter when I'm with both of you. I love you both, with every fiber of my being..."

Then Asriel squirmed a bit again as he admitted "B~But I don't know much about this kind of love... s~so you might have to teach and show me until I get the hang of it. If you both want to that is." He looked to Frisk, wondering what she was thinking about after Chara's actions.
Kuragari

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:05 am

"Don't worry Azzy, Frisk and I have had plenty of practice already, we can teach you. Isn't that right Frisk?" Chara asks, looking at Frisk who is blushing, but nods hesitantly, making Chara chuckle. "Frisk is always so shy about this matter." Chara says, before walking behind Asriel. "Why don't we give her a little push?" She asks, before pushing Asriel from behind, towards the bed where Frisk was still covering her chest with the pillow, raising it a bit to try and hide her face as well, although it only resulted in revealing more of her breasts.

"Now, Frisk, isn't that a little bit rude? Come here!" Chara says, getting onto the bed with Frisk and snatching her pillow from her, before throwing it away from her. Turning to face Asriel, she smirks. "You get undressed and enjoy the show while I get Frisk ready and more in the mood, then we can get educational Chara says, putting lewd emphasis on the word educational, before getting on top of Frisk and beginning to kiss her passionately, catching Frisk off guard as she grabs hold of Frisk's wrists and holds her down with her hands above her head. Forcing one of her legs in between Frisk's, she moves it upwards until she could rub it against Frisk's slit and enjoys Frisk moaning.

Breaking the kiss for a moment to give Frisk some time to recover a bit and to breathe, Chara turns back to Asriel while Frisk panted rather lewdly due to the sudden attack by Chara. "If you feel like trying something, be our guest, just tell us first so we can stop you before you do something that might turn out not so great." Chara tells him, before going back to kissing Frisk.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:17 am

Asriel nodded in understanding, though as soon as he was pushed by Chara he yelped and nearly toppled onto Frisk and the bed. Instead he managed to catch himself, but found himself staring at Frisk's breasts only an inch or two in front of his muzzle. He blushed bright enough again for it to show through his fur but offered his sister his own shy smile.

At Chara's words, or as it almost sounded like, an order, Asriel moved his hands to his shirt, starting there since it would be the most annoying. In his haste he got briefly tangled with his horns, but that didn't take long to fix and soon his upper body was bared to them both. His hands began to shake with nervous and excited energy as he worked at his jeans and underwear, glad that he didn't have to worry about shoes or socks.

He was unable to tear his gaze away from them, drinking in the sight as Chara pleasured Frisk, though he found himself focusing more on their locked lips then her leg grinding into her petals. That'd probably change in a bit, but for now he focused on their beautiful faces as they traded spit and made such enticing and arousing sounds.

"S~Sure thing Chara." Asriel said, finally kicking his pants and underwear off. For the moment, he climbed onto the bed, his cock twitching and begging for some attention. Slowly, with some embarrassment of his own, he wrapped his hands around his member and started to slowly stroke, watching Chara and Frisk carefully to try and learn more about what they were doing to make each other feel so good.
Kuragari

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:40 am

Soon enough, Frisk seemed to become like putty under Chara's attack, relaxing as she kissed back with a bit more energy. Taking this as a sign that Frisk had submitted and wasn't as shy anymore, Chara let her hands go, and began using her own to massage Frisk's breasts, making her moans louder. Frisk's own hands simply moved to embrace Chara. After a while of this, Chara broke the kiss and got off of Frisk, turning to Asriel with a smirk.

"Now, that looks lonely Asriel. How about you have some practice instead? Get on top of Frisk and kiss her like I did. Or are you going to simply watch while I do all the work?" Chara asks him teasingly, while Frisk panted, an occasional moan coming from her before she raised her head a bit to look at Asriel, blushing.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:46 am

Asriel watched as Chara massaged her breasts, making a mental note to be careful when he did so. He did have claws after all, even if they weren't all that sharp. He carefully studied the places Chara toyed with more that got the most noises out of the shyer Frisk.

Blushing, Asriel gave one of Chara's breasts a playful poke before moving to get atop Frisk, pressing close to her so he could feel as much of her body as possible. This had him unintentionally rubbing her clit with the underside of his cock as he smiled down at her nervously.

Rather than kissing her first though, he hesitantly brought his hands up her sides, sliding up to cup her breasts, gazing at them like they were a delicate treasure as he began to try and mimic what Chara had done.
Kuragari

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:53 am

Frisk squeaked a bit in surprise as she felt his warm dick against her slit, as well as his hand/paw moving against her skin, before cupping her breast. As they were face to face, she blushed heavily while managing to speak, sounding embarrassed. "H-hi." She stammered as she looked into Asriels eyes, the tone of her voice managing to draw a chuckle from Chara as she could hear just how nervous, excited and aroused Frisk was.

Meanwhile, Chara moved somewhat to a position behind Asriel, before he felt her getting on top of him, pressing her naked body against his back, while keeping most of her weight off of him as to not make it uncomfortable for Frisk. "I'll just snuggle against you back here for now." Chara says, not letting him back away.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:52 am

Asriel giggled a bit himself, smiling as he said "Hi F~Frisk." His heart was racing and his hands shaking still, though as Chara pressed against his back his nerves actually steadied a bit.

Nodding to Chara, he softly rubbed his body between them both, his dick leaking pre onto Frisk's hips as he let out a soft bleat of pleasure. Asriel's hands continued to work on exploring his sisters soft breasts, even as he decided it was time for a kiss...

But first, Asriel leaned in and nuzzled Frisk's nose with his own, then tentatively made to lock lips for her.
Kuragari

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:15 am

Frisk would return the kiss, her tongue hesitantly breaching their lips to search out his own as she closed her eyes and moaned. As his dick leaked pre onto her skin, he felt her shiver a bit while Chara chuckled again from behind him. While Asriel's hands worked on Frisk's chest, he'd suddenly feel Chara's hands taking hold of his dick. Her right hand gently wrapping around his shaft, while her left hand was moving along Frisk's stomach, going in under his dick to rub Frisk's slit.

Asriel would also notice that Chara's hand was undoubtedly already wet. "Mmmh? What's this? I found something interesting." Chara moaned as she began stroking his dick, her left hand soon joining her right, coating his dick in Frisk's juices, and what was likely also Chara's own. "Let me help you goat boy, I promise you'll enjoy this." She tells him seductively, seemingly satisfied with how much she had coated his dick in their juices, moving her left hand down to gently cup his balls.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:58 pm

Frisk would quickly find Asriel to be inexperienced and clumsy when it came to kissing, and before long he yielded to her and let her guide his tongue this way and that. He was trying to learn though, and when they both broke the kiss for some air, Asriel trailed a clawed finger around one of her hardened, quivering nipples. He of course then gasped a bit as Chara took his dick, whimpering and thrusting a bit haphazardly into her hands as she stroked at him. More of his pre quickly flowed out, adding to the juices covering each of her hands.

A proper, lustful bleat is the reward Chara gets when she fondles his balls, a thicker glob of pre squirting out as his eyes lidded and he panted out a bit. His hips jerked some more, almost pressing the tip of his cock into Frisk's own slit as his rod throbbed even more. He could feel something beginning to build up within him...
Kuragari

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:48 pm

Frisk didn't seem to mind Asriel's inexperience as they kissed, she soon took on the role of showing him the ropes, occasionally giving him moments to try it himself in order to let him learn. As he trailed her nipple with his finger, Frisk let out a moan, no longer muffled by their kiss.

Chara would chuckle as Asriel moved in between her hands, coating them in his pre, making her strokes glide easier along his member. As he let out his lustful bleat, together with more pre as she cupped his balls, Chara smiled and stopped stroking his dick, instead using one hand to hold his member against Frisk's slit, while using her other hand to spread the lips of Frisk's slit. "Seems our brother is read Frisk, what do you say? Want to lose your virginity together with Asriel?" Chara asks seductively, making Frisk blush heavily again, looking away from Asriel and Chara embarrassed as she manages a shy, embarrassed nod. However while Chara was able to pick up on the gesture, despite not seeing Frisk from behind Asriel, Chara just chuckled. "Sorry sister, but you have to say it out loud, I can't see from back here." She tells Frisk, purposefully aiming to embarrass her in front of Asriel, while making sure to let Asriel know that they were actually serious about this.

"Y-yes." Frisk manages to say, only for Chara to shake her head from behind Asriel.

"I barely heard that Frisk you'll need to say it louder, or I won't let Asriel go." Chara told her teasingly.

"I-I said yes!" Frisk said, louder this time, clearly embarrassed. However, Chara wasn't quite satisfied.

"Yes, what, Frisk? What is it you want Asriel to do?" Chara asked, smiling as she subtly changed the question.

"I want Asriel to take my virginity!" Frisk said, raising her voice as she became just a bit agitated, while also horny, teased and annoyed at Chara, that she didn't quite realize the subtle change. Going from just agreeing to let Asriel fuck her pussy, to outright admitting that she wanted it.

Leaning forward, Chara whispered in Asriel's ear. "She's all yours."
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Asriel whimpered a bit as Chara stopped stroking, his hips wanting to jerk and thrust into her hands, or even into Frisk as the lust and need filled his mind and body. A part of him wanted to just take her then and there, and then Chara after, but he always cared more about the happiness of others first, so his sister's desires and needs was the top priority even in this state. His eyes widened a bit though when Chara asked if Frisk wanted her first time with Asriel. He wasn't so innocent as to not know what that meant, and even as he found some enjoyment from Chara's teasing of her, he looked Frisk deep in the eyes, locked on her own gaze as his dick quivered in anticipation.

He blushed as she admitted it, but again didn't immediately plunge in. First, he took her lips, trying to use what she'd just shown him first. He broke the kiss for a moment as he wrapped his arms around his sister, hugging her close and whispering "T~Thank you... t~this makes this so much more special... l~let me show you how much I love you Frisk."

Then he plunged on in. One thing he'd overheard at school before was that, or so the conventional teenage wisdom said, doing this part fast so it didn't drag the pain out was preferred. If he wasn't so busy kissing her as well and nearly cumming then and there, he might have tried to use some of the healing magic Mom taught him to lessen the pain.
Kuragari

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:41 pm

Frisk let out a shout of both surprise and pain as Asriel suddenly plunged into her, forcing her pussy wide as his length hit all the way to the opening of her womb, making Frisk close her eyes in pain from a moment before blinking away tears as her hymen broke. Chara, at the same time let go of Asriel, having done her part, before she laid down next to Frisk, letting Asriel see her as well while fucking her sister as she used one hand to begin masturbating to the two of them, while tasting their combined juices by licking the fingers of her other hand, moaning as she pleasured herself.

Frisk on the other hand took a moment to let the pain pass, before blinking away the last of the tears, before nodding to Asriel. "I'm fine n-now. You can try moving." She told Asriel, as she finally began registering the pleasant warmth of his dick filling her pussy, instead of the pain from the sudden, forceful entry.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:47 pm

Asriel whimpered a bit as he saw and heard Frisk's pain, holding her close to him and not moving any further as he nuzzled her and planted soft kisses on her cheek. He noticed Chara moving, giving her a nervous smile as he waited and hoped it'd feel better for Frisk soon.

It was only when she gave him permission that he nodded and began to slowly move in and out, trying hard not to cum or just rut away at her, though his hips were quaking and his cock was throbbing mightily. "I~I... I~I don't know i~if I'll last long..." He said, blushing and dipping his head in embarrassment as he moved one hand down, trying to explore the slit he was spreading wide. His other hand reached up to brush some of her hair out of her eyes as he looked to get another kiss... so far, he liked the kissing the most. That seemed to make everyone happy.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games