VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:53 am

PC
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

()Means in Game
Name: Alexander "Xander" Jones (Katherine "Kat" Lovegood)
Appearance: http://66.media.tumblr.com/342340476ef0 ... 1_1280.jpg

(http://img1.joyreactor.com/pics/post/fu ... 32639.jpeg)

Bio: A Boy Who's pretty normal Though he's honestly rather confused by his own Sexual Idenity he covers it up by playing girls in games and pretending to be a girl online, when a game let him be a girl and actually feel it he became addicted to those types of games, He's had a few girlfriends and even had sex a few times but while attracted to girls he always feels odd in the real world, enjoying his games much more, he recently had a new addiction a game called "New Life" it's amazing!

Extra: New Life Let's pretty much any type of thing happen in it, it's Not rated at all due to this.

Summer break was just beginning, meaning you had plenty of time for gaming and lazing about and just doing whatever. You had the advantage that your mom was well off with her own job and inheritances from both sides of the family. Which was also what made it possible for you to get the newest and greatest craze sweeping the gaming world- New Life! A VR simulated world akin to Second Life, except this one you could be whatever you wanted and actually experience it all! You hadn't done much in it yet, in part because you'd heard there were some bugs being worked on this coming week after you got it, but you'd been able to test out your virtual avatar's body in your own little personal virtual space and already you were finding it hard to get yourself to come out of the thing to take care of necessary things like eating and sleeping.

You'd raced home from the local arcade, leaving a few of your few friends from school in the dust when your phone received a notification that the bugs the devs had encountered recently were dealt with, so now you could safely play the game!
Kuragari

Re: VR Sexdiction [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:00 am

I Grinned as I eagerly Raced home and logged on stretching out my tail and arms I looked over my body with a Grin and Looked around approaching and Pressing a Button that said "Join the World" Clicking Through all the stuff I needed to so I could finally join everyone Humming I Clicked "Random" for Starting House, Area, Job, Money, Anything that asked, I wanted to get to playing damn it, plus I could take average but I heard random had a chance for some really cool stuff and was willing to press my luck here.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:22 am

As it turned out, clicking random for everything did indeed have some interesting side effects. When you joined the world, you felt something materializing around your neck, and noticed your clothes had changed to sheer looking... well, something a strip dancer would wear. You were also in a large bar area where music was playing and you saw humans, anthros, aliens, even a few humanoid looking robots! All of whom were fellow players. And many of them were in various states of undress.

A dragon futa came up from behind you and slapped your ass, her bare breasts rubbing into your back as her bulge, covered by her leather pants, rubbed against your ass. "Want some cream kitty kitty?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:26 am

I Blinked up at her "Um, Like, Hold on, This is my first log on, I need to check all these pop ups." I managed to say, stuttering and blushing even as lightly grinded back against her, I started sorting out just what the hell happened and what I rolled.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:54 am

It seemed you were a Sex Pet for a Madame who ran a brothel/strip club, and you had your own room and board there. And right now, your job was a floor performer, which involved making the customers happy and entertained however they wanted, provided it wasn't something you didn't want.

Your breasts were grasped at next, sending jolts through you. You'd played with them yourself sure, but it was different when someone else did it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:56 am

I Let out a Surprised and Pleasured Moan as I minimized the Pop ups "I guess I can read them later, So, U~Um, Wanna do it here or Go to the bathroom or something? I~I heard people like that kinda stuff." I managed to ask Blushing
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:09 am

"Mhm... Bathroom is kinkier~" She says with a smirk as she slaps your breasts, watching them jiggle as her bulge gets... bigger... in a manner that suggests she has two of them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:20 am

I Blushed my Tail curling around her thigh and teasing her bulges lightly "W~Well you caught this tigress by her tail, Why don't you drag her off and make her yell~" I purred trying to act sexy, I wanted Different and fun right? Might as well.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:33 am

She did just that, grabbing your tail and 'dragging' you towards the bathroom. It stung a bit but the stinging seemed to feel good. Then you were pushed face first into a wall, your ass getting some swats as she worked to pull out her twin cocks, the musk making your head spin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:41 am

I Blinked as a Pop up appeared and Waved it away, not even noticing what it said flashing lightly I didn't care and just selected a button, the request to have my job change from Floor worker to "Complimentary "Female" Bathroom Cum Dump and Cleaning Service" was Unnoticed as the system thought I wanted to take of take over the empty job, I Wiggled my hips Eager to start.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:56 am

She wasted no time, both your holes being claimed by her spine covered, hard, slippery dicks as she moaned and growled in lust. She started pumping in and out, overwhelming your male brain as these female sensations rocketed up your spine and smashed into your brain like a tsunami.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:02 am

I Screamed in pleasure, Surprised and moaning as she started brutally fucking me without a care, holy hell was this what girls always felt like, without a thought I was cumming hard and often every thrust forced a micro orgasm onto me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:12 pm

A helpful pop up appeared to say that yes, this was how girls felt it and that New Life was happy to provide men and women the chance to see things from the other side. Of course, you were a bit busy being brutally fucked silly by a dragon anthro who almost seemed like they were lost in heat or rut.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:15 pm

I was Yowling and Moaning Eagerly Riding her as her Twin Cocks fucked both my holes hard and fast, it just felt so good I Couldn't help but pull her in for a heated kiss As I met her thrusts grinning a bit dumbly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:02 am

The kiss was quickly one with you getting dominated as she took the lead there too, her forceful bouncing making you grind your breasts against the wall.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:22 am

I moaned and eagerly rolled my hips riding her massive dicks with a fuck drunk grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:50 am

She wasn't able to last much longer, but that didn't matter much given that you'd already probably cum a half dozen times at least.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 am

I moaned and Quivered in joy as my Pussy and ass were filled, I was drooling a bit as it was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:59 am

The dragon anthro smirks, then glances behind her and grins as she says "Looks like someone else wants a go."

You glance back and see a big werewolf like man, but there's something... familiar about the avatar. In fact, even in your fuck drunk state, you soon recognize it as one of your older sister's furry oc's!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:02 am

I Stared and Blinked and said the first thing in my mind "I thought this was the female bathroom?" I felt a bit dumb right after saying it.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games