Cursed Partygame OOC Closed, 5/7 spots taken.

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Closed, 7/7 spots taken.

Postby exalted » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:55 pm

I vote for option one as it gives us a chance to fine tune and work out our PCs before getting into the meat of the rp
exalted

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:29 pm

Finally got around to converting Penny to a Futa. It's only a few extra lines, but hopefully that balances things a little bit. Anywho, I'm also a proponent of option one since it allows us to get to know everyone before we're potentially forced to fuck 'em. Also, I see we are able to drink. Will the magic of the game know if we drink to the point of blacking out to avoid playing it? I mean, obviously it can't last forever since the game will force them back to it eventually, but it could delay the game for days if there's enough alcohol. I suppose the base question is does the game tell the players that it will stop if someone gets horribly hurt or is otherwise unable to play and will it be able to tell and stop someone if they go about doing it on purpose?
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby mrblah » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:37 pm

my two cents are the sleepover and option one. meeting each other one by one and taking things slow is always more fun than throwing caution to the wind and jumping right into the meat of things.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:43 pm

MiscChaos Wrote:Finally got around to converting Penny to a Futa. It's only a few extra lines, but hopefully that balances things a little bit. Anywho, I'm also a proponent of option one since it allows us to get to know everyone before we're potentially forced to fuck 'em. Also, I see we are able to drink. Will the magic of the game know if we drink to the point of blacking out to avoid playing it? I mean, obviously it can't last forever since the game will force them back to it eventually, but it could delay the game for days if there's enough alcohol. I suppose the base question is does the game tell the players that it will stop if someone gets horribly hurt or is otherwise unable to play and will it be able to tell and stop someone if they go about doing it on purpose?

Alright. The changes are acceptable. As for the alcohol issue, the game isn't sentient, but intentions to stop the game will trigger it to stop the attempts, and someone blacking out from drinking too much will result in 3 different things depending on circumstance. Either the game will purge enough alcohol to wake them up once it is their turn, or if it is in any way dangerous, the game will stop counting them as a player or just stop altogether.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Next question would be what happens if a player attempts to destroy a part of the deck? Like they suffer something they find unpleasant and try to rip up the card or set it on fire. I assume it wouldn't work, but would the game penalize them for trying?

Also, how long does the game give temporary leave for on average?
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:11 pm

A bit late, but I vote for option one, it looks like it will make things flow nsturally
CondorBoH

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:38 pm

MiscChaos Wrote:Next question would be what happens if a player attempts to destroy a part of the deck? Like they suffer something they find unpleasant and try to rip up the card or set it on fire. I assume it wouldn't work, but would the game penalize them for trying?

Also, how long does the game give temporary leave for on average?

Like I mentioned, the deck isn't sentient, so there's no real penalty for attempts to damage the deck, as the deck can't really tell someone is trying to destroy it, and therefore can't decide to retaliate.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:59 pm

Well then, there seems like I'm not getting any more questions. However, I want you all to remain active, so I'll make you all a suggestion. As I was working on the list of spell effects, I realized that I am short a few effects after removing some less appropriate ones from the default list I began with. If you have any suggestions for effects you would like to see, feel free to write them down. Make as many suggestions as you wish, since there is no guarantee I will include them, or that they aren't already a thing. I am also curious as to what you are interested in seeing in this RP.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Well for curse effects, you could just make it easy on yourself and have like, a whole 20 devoted to different TFs. Could have one that makes someone more immoral and willing to do dirtier things, and a curse that does the opposite.
All sorts of hair colour changes, or maybe a card that grants the one who drew it a wish.
CondorBoH

Postby exalted » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:49 pm

So cards with more player interaction would be nice.

You could even just modify a couple existing in the old deck to do this, like bukake, mouthful of cum and butt plug etc. Instead of having it just magically appear, the player to the left/right/wherever has to do it the player that drew the card.

If the affects of the cards wear off after the game you could have a card which let's you pick a change that stays after the game for a player of your choice, yourself included.

As there are already gender swap cards, if the impregnate female card remains I would remove the male effect and replace that a male has to impregnate thr nearest female. Futas choose which affect (or both)
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:04 am

CondorBoH Wrote:Well for curse effects, you could just make it easy on yourself and have like, a whole 20 devoted to different TFs. Could have one that makes someone more immoral and willing to do dirtier things, and a curse that does the opposite.
All sorts of hair colour changes, or maybe a card that grants the one who drew it a wish.

Unfortunately, effects that affect behavior aren't that easy to implement. I don't want to force anyone to do anything out of character or forcefully change their character. Any changes to a character's behavior are going to be to a lesser effect, and you, the players will decide how your character's react to becoming horny or drunk, but I will not impose something that directly changes personality. As for the color suggestion, there's a single card that does that for different things I will be including in the deck. And a wish... I don't want to include a card like that to be honest, but there is something similar in the deck.

exalted Wrote:So cards with more player interaction would be nice.

You could even just modify a couple existing in the old deck to do this, like bukake, mouthful of cum and butt plug etc. Instead of having it just magically appear, the player to the left/right/wherever has to do it the player that drew the card.

If the affects of the cards wear off after the game you could have a card which let's you pick a change that stays after the game for a player of your choice, yourself included.

As there are already gender swap cards, if the impregnate female card remains I would remove the male effect and replace that a male has to impregnate thr nearest female. Futas choose which affect (or both)

Unfortunately, the idea with this deck is that no one else has to do anything because of a card you drew, unless the card effect is specifically one that targets other players. There are no cards that affect more than one player in that sense. However, I have considered adding cards like the suggested one where assistance is needed. If no one else objects to it, I will change the card effects to more interactive ones, where impregnation has to happen with actual sex, even if it might stall the game, which was the original reason it happens automatically and remotely. To save time and keep the game going.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:30 am

I would argue it's semantics to make cards affect more than one player, but there is a work around. The card could read instead "present your XXX to any who would use it" or "get secretly groped by anyone". That way people can interact as they choose.

A work around for the sexy time scenes is to have the duo/trio/whatever work out the scene via a discord or PM similar to what MrBlah is doing with his "Nights of Maltese" rp. Then one person can do a group post once they are done
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:54 am

exalted Wrote:I would argue it's semantics to make cards affect more than one player, but there is a work around. The card could read instead "present your XXX to any who would use it" or "get secretly groped by anyone". That way people can interact as they choose.

A work around for the sexy time scenes is to have the duo/trio/whatever work out the scene via a discord or PM similar to what MrBlah is doing with his "Nights of Maltese" rp. Then one person can do a group post once they are done

I've decided to actually include cards that might affect other players or a group of players.

As for sexy time scenes happening in DMs, I will say no, as I believe we would all enjoy seeing what the players get up to, even if it might mean some time where the game doesn't progress. After all, just because the game is paused, doesn't mean that your characters are frozen in time. You will all still be fee to act and interact (possibly join in if you can't resist) and much more.

And for you wondering, I've made some progress on the resources meant to be used, so I expect the game to be up and running in a few days (within the week), I will make sure to post something here after I have made the first post, and there will be a link included. Those of you who want me to DM you, I can do that as well.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:43 am

Sorry, probably didn't explain myself fully when I said people could work out the scenes in DMs. I meant that one of the parties would then assemble/organise the scene and post the colaboration in the IC thread
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:36 pm

exalted Wrote:Sorry, probably didn't explain myself fully when I said people could work out the scenes in DMs. I meant that one of the parties would then assemble/organise the scene and post the colaboration in the IC thread

I see. However, while it might be more time consuming, I would like to keep the option open to others to interact as well. Although, if everyone comes to an agreement to do it that way, then we can of course do it.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:54 am

When are we expecting to start?
CondorBoH

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:44 am

I am hoping to post the first post by monday.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:06 pm

I would like to apologize for not having posted yet. I hit a bit of a snag IRL and haven't had much free time since then. I also hit a bit of a roadblock in the editing of the deck of cards. I hope you can all wait just a bit longer, as I should be able to resolve everything and post within 1-2 days.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:30 pm

Alright then. I have finally completed the deck, even if I had to shorten the list of cards a bit from what I had originally planned. Instead of 100 cards, we're going with 75. 71 of the cards are unique, with one of the cards appearing 5 times in the deck.

I've replaced the link to the other deck found on the page previously linked in the original post. Now it instead links to the deck we will be using, which I will for convenience sake, also post here. https://docs.google.com/document/d/12_ECCCBdxawkqCEjj01yhAQSFrQPfuyIhpov7c4J8Bo/edit?usp=sharing

Now, if you believe you've spotted a mistake, have any complaints or have ideas on how to improve the deck, feel free to add comments in the dock itself, just make sure to notify me in DM's as well. I will post the first IC post once I've gotten a response from everyone here.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:28 pm

Added two suggestions to the deck about glory boxes.

Question though about the drawing of cards. Will you do the rolling or do we?
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character