Our Hidden Sins (Reaperbones/Sallin_Kari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Our Hidden Sins (Reaperbones/Sallin_Kari)

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:14 am

Kira slid a second finger inside herself and sped up her movements. She spoke as she looked at Lara. "That's -hnng- natural. It's a lubricant for -ooooh- when you actually have sex."
Kira slowed her fingers so she could speak without moaning. "It helps...It helps to imagine something arousing. I tend to imagine my strong husband...ooooh...fucking me on our bed. You might want to imagine something...similar. Could be anything -AH!- as long as it arouses your mind. Ha....Maybe you should imagine Alex's -uhhn- huge dick piercing your wet hole."
Kira moaned loudly as she forced both her fingers as deep as she could inside herself. She pulled them out slowly and her face showed her pleasure.
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:56 pm

I let out a 'hmm' as I continue to examine the lubricant. A scoff escapes my lips as she brings up Alex. She seems to really want me to hook up with him. I shake my head, dispelling the subject. I'm busy with something else right now. Kira makes a lovely face, and I imagine pressing my body against hers, and being the one who caused such a face. Her soft skin pressed up against mine. Her softer breasts pressed up against mine... Dammit, I think I understand my cousin's infatuation with me now. My fingers on the other hand, are going mad rubbing, a bit fearful to actually take the next step and stick them inside.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:37 pm

Kira noticed your gaze and glances and blushed. She spoke as her free hand moved to work on her breast by rolling and squeezing it. "Oh I see some -hnng yes Toren!- one is interested in more -deeper love- than just boys."
She pushed her fingers inside her as deep as possible and spoke with a breathless voice. "Sorry I don't return the favor. Toren always made me the wettest."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm

"This *ah* is all *shudder* new to me," I admit as something is welling up within me, "I *mhh* don't know *Gods* what to expect."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:27 pm

Kira spoke as she began slowly pulling her fingers out. "Should expect a -Fucknng- climax or surge of -Toren faster- pleasure. I'm purposely trying -yesssss- drawing out mine. Stick a -hnnng- finger or two in."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:45 pm

"Is *Shudder* that what thisss*Shuddering* is?" I halfheartedly ask as my trembling grows, before suddenly my mind goes blank. Pleasure rushes over me as I curl forward, pulling my legs up, my entire body beginning to clenching, down to my toes as a gutter groan emanates from my throat.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:54 pm

Kira watched Lara climax before roughly slamming her fingers inside herself and quickly bringing herself to orgasm. There were no words or moans as she threw her head back and shoved a chucked of her shirt in her mouth. Once she was done climaxing she spoke. "And that...that is how you'll keep yourself from getting too aroused. Now wipe yourself off while I finish your clothes."
She passed Lara a towel and cast a spell on herself that left her skin clean of liquids before redressing.
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:07 pm

"That... *Huff huff* was intense," I manage to force out, before asking, "Is this something people do regularly?"
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:25 am

Kira grabbed a bunch of white cloth and spoke. "I'm gonna make your underwear as pure as you are."
She laid them out on the work bench and began measuring as she continued talking. "Yes it's a rather common thing. I do, Alex does it, and now you do it. Like I said, we have sexual desires and the safest way to release it is often by playing with ourselves. I expect that you'll probably be doing it frequently now that you've felt it a decent bit."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:32 am

Getting over the tremors, I spread out, lounging in the chair as I try to catch my breath, "I never felt such desires before, so I never thought about this..." I explain before pausing, getting a serious tone, "Thank you for your help. I'm not sure what I would do if I was all alone here."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:36 am

Kira spoke as she began cutting. "I believe you would do just fine. You'd learn the same things I taught you just with trial and error. You'd figure out how to settle the warmth in your gut after you feel it at it's worst, you'd find out that Alex is a push over if you really try, and you'd find out that this city is a place of healing, not of punishment. Alright any enchantments you want sewn into your undergarments?"
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:43 am

"Perhaps, but I have other things to worry about," I explain, before admitting, "If there is something I learned in the war, it's that I can't deal with everything, and pushing myself to do so is only going to hurt worse."

I've never heard of enhancements on undergarments or cloths for that matter. There is nothing inherently surprising or unbelievable about it... I just never came across it. Probably because I never really cared about it. "Uh... I don't really know what is available... My..." I almost say cousin, but stop myself as that's not only irrelevant but also personal, "Previous tailor took care of all that herself, so I am a bit unaware of what is possible."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:04 am

Kira laid out the cloth and be pulling sewing equipment from the desk. She spoke with a cheerful grin. "Well some people like the standard support enchantments for the chest. An enchantment for keeping them clean as well as smelling nice. Oh and some girls like to put an enchantment that keeps them firmly in place no matter how they move. Makes for fun teasing."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:14 am

"I don't have anything to support but a deodorant effect sounds useful."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:02 am

Kira gave her a frown before speaking. "You should find a way to use that body to your advantage. it's not like you don't have anything, and the right outfit can make a chest like yours even more seductive than a busty girl's chest. Oooh we should go buy swimsuits together sometime. The valley has a controlled climate so it's perfect weather for swimming almost all year long."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:15 am

"Swim... suits?" I question, "And uh, I've... never swam before."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I figure that elves wouldn't really have access to specialized material for water, so they also don't have specialized clothing for swimming, thus no concept of a swimsuit. It's either skinny dipping or using a varla.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:10 am

Kira spoke as she moved her hands as if she were swimming. "Swimming is where you dive into the water and just play around. Maybe explore and see the fish, or just splash around with friends. Some people even like competing in races and other like showing their bodies off in an environment where everyone is dressed the same. It's a very freeing sensation."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:19 am

"I know what the word means, but... what is a swimsuit? Do you really need a special garment to swim?" I question.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:21 am

Kira continued her work as she went about answering the next question. "Ah well a swimsuit is an outfit made of a special material that doesn't become too waterlogged. It helps with swimming. They are also usually only about as concealing as your undergarments."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:23 am

"Elves usually just swim in their varlas," I explain before pausing and admitting with a bit of a blush, "Or... naked."
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games