Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:47 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

sogekik Wrote:Name: Tira Shaw
Race: Human (futa)
Class: Fighter
Bio: a young human fighter who's mother was a whore, grew up neglected, and fending for herself, she joined an adventurers guild as soon as she found one which would take her. she'd try to fit in with the people around her, though she can often be rough and generally non-charismatic, she's capable of being a good friend, and generally enjoys the company of others
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/7046111
Level, XP : 0, 0
Hearts: 3\3
Stats:
Athleticism: 1.25|1.25
Charisma: 0.75|0.75
Endurance: 1.25|1.25
Sorcery: 0.75 |0.75
Willpower: 1 | 1

Resources:
Stamina: 12.5
Mana: 7.5
Resolve: 10

Elasticity: -0.25
Equipment Load: 16/10.5
Armour Type: Martial steel armour Durability: 35/35 weight: 7.5
Weapon Type: (medium ) Steel Sword Durability: 35/35 weight: 3
Spells:
Alteration:
Mend: Return stamina to yourself equal to your roll x 15 “Channel
magical energy to quickly reshape your body to its normal state and
repair some damage.

Traits:
Well fitting: -25% to armour weight
Whore: increases the material value of your body

lilgrunt1 Wrote:Name: Hazel Crownwood
Race:elf female
Class: Ranger
Bio Hazel was a middle child to a elven whore and a local elf futa who was the local hunter and beast tamer , when she was growing up she learned the best of both worlds applying them to her future profession as a adventurer in one of the guilds , hazel is great with others especially with creatures however she can be a tease to all around her.
Appearance : https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/7326197
Levels, XP : 0,0
Hearts: 3/3
STATS
Athleticism 1.25
Charisma 1.25
Endurance 1
Sorcery 0.76
Willpower 0.75

RESOURCES
Stamina 12.50
Mana 7.50
Resolve 7.50

Elasticity 2.25
Equipment load : 16/11.6
Weapons
Medium wooden bow : weight 2 durability 16
Small steel dagger: weight 3 durability 35

Hazel:
joining the guild had been relatively quick and painless and now it was time to meet your partner, one Tira shaw, a human, futa, who like you was new, and as of yet had no party members. in theory she should be in the guild hall, you'd been given her description and she wouldn't be too hard to spot from what you could tell.
in fact you hadn't had to go far to find her at all. she was sat alone at a table in the bar section of the guildhall.

I had a pint of beer in front of me, and seemed reasonably distracted but as you approached I looked up, " what do you want?" I ask as you near my table, it may have came off as a tad hostile but it was more cautious than anything
sogekik

Re: Guild Adventurers[Sogekik and lilgrunt1]

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:27 am

As I approached you I sat on your lap and looked youbin the eyes with a smile adjusting myself both to tease you and get myself comfortable. “I’m your new partner , now let’s drink get to know each other and enjoy ourselves before we start our adventure ~” i replied ordering my drink adjusting myself more making sure to massage your member a bit.
lilgrunt1

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:37 am

" what the hell?" I complain as you sit in my lap, already getting hard beneath you, " well whatever, that's good I suppose" I tells you gruffly
sogekik

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:34 am

Hazel giggled grinding a bit more on her lap enjoying the cock growing hard beneath her
“Is that a dagger in your pants or are you enjoying my company~”
lilgrunt1

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:24 pm

I ignore the question " so your my partner? tell me about yourself" I say doing my best to ignore the flirtation, the movement against my body and the stiffening between my legs,
sogekik

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:34 pm

“Well I am a Ranger , I grew up in a small village outside of the high elven capital and I grew up in a brothel however sometimes I’d visit my other mother who also was a ranger in her cabin , so I got the best of both worlds , living in a brothel I’d see a lot adventurers pass by and tell their stories so I’ve always had this urge to want to do what they did to make new friends and stories of my own” she would continue her teasing trying to get her to give in “ how about yourself?”
lilgrunt1

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:49 pm

" me? I'm a warrior, I grew up in the city, and like you my mother was a whore, though I tried to avoid being around when she was with clients, and I didn't' grow up in a brothel either, I spent more time fighting on the streets than I did around my mothers work" I tell you
sogekik

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:41 pm

“Something tells me you and I are going on to get along just fine , so wanna take our drinks and go to the bath house for a bit he warm water is usually really nice , besides your third leg here seems like it wants out”
lilgrunt1

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:48 pm

" that's only because you've been moving so much" I tell you, a hint of embarrassment in my voice " sure, if that's what you want" I tell you with a nod
sogekik

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:12 pm

“Don’t worry stay close I’ll make sure to hide your spare sword~”
She said guiding her up and into a spare spa room before locking the door behind them
“Okay I think we should be good now”
She aid as she begins to strip entirely naked before getting into the bath slowly letting out a sigh of relief
lilgrunt1

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:13 pm

I let that all happen without a fuss, and undress too getting into the bath next to you doing nothing to hide or acknowledge my stiff member
sogekik

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:39 pm

“Soooo want to have a bit of fun in here?”
I asked leaning in and kissing you lightly on the cheek lightly caressing your member
“Oh my you are big~”
lilgrunt1

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:44 pm

" we can do if you want" I tell you, not quite trusting you but not seeing any trouble with having a little fun
sogekik

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:35 pm

Hazel smiled and kissed her “ I’ll let you do whatever you want after all , we are going to be with each other for a very long time “
lilgrunt1

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:05 pm

I move around and pin you against the side of the tube, " that so?" I ask as I lean in closer my body pressing close against you
sogekik

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:20 pm

Hazel bit her lower lip as your body pressed against mine looking you in your eyes as I nod in agreement “ yes I’m all yours after all we are partners “
lilgrunt1

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:52 pm

I force a kiss on you, though as you wanted it, force wasn't really required, as my breasts push against yours and my member presses strains against your stomach
sogekik

Postby lilgrunt1 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:55 am

I lean into the kiss as my hands wrap around you gripping your back as I rubbed my loins against your cock grinding against your shaft.
lilgrunt1

Postby sogekik » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:17 pm

I let you do so and after a few moments I push into you abruptly, sliding all the way in quickly
sogekik

Postby lilgrunt1 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:48 pm

I let out a long less moan biting my lower lip as in ecstasy as you slammed into me “see th-that wasn’t so bad wasn’t it “ she teased leaning in for another kiss “my you are big ,fuck it feels good , Feel free to go rough that’s the way I like it~”
lilgrunt1

Next

Return to Private Games