Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/11)

Postby SteelJesus » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:08 am

Ass sizes for Christmas present? Would be fucking amazing please and thanks!
SteelJesus
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:46 pm

Moosifbob Wrote:So you're are using first Mona version for the model. Does that mean you are using first mona outfit when it comes out or have someone using flash animate create the outfit for you? I am perfectly fine waiting for someone to create the outfit for you

Yes! The game doesnt 'cried out' yet (even with 32 outfits so far), so as far as its in Mario Universe (and Krystal Universe, as I also want to add her blue soldier outfit, for example), provided people can make the outfits (and improve the existing ones), I'll surely add in the game. ;)

SteelJesus Wrote:Ass sizes for Christmas present? Would be fucking amazing please and thanks!

Who knows! Some bodypars are already in tests!

butt sizes1.jpg
butt sizes1.jpg (26.86 KiB) Viewed 3096 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby metaro » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:56 pm

Some could say i'm weird but i'm not a fan of big ass, i like smaller one x)
metaro

Postby JJPG » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:48 am

shouldnt the thighs be bigger as well? Like in this image
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/ ... ess-design
Last edited by JJPG on Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
JJPG

Postby KaitoHatsune » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:12 am

Hi boys
I just want give my humble opinion about of the ass size.

As JJPG said, If the ass size increase, the thighs must increase too~
A big ass with thin thighs, it looks a bit rare. x)

As always, thanks for your hard work Ivan-Aedler! I love your Game! <3
KaitoHatsune
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:14 pm

metaro Wrote:Some could say i'm weird but i'm not a fan of big ass, i like smaller one x)

Well, there will be a way to fix her ass size to 'normal'.

JJPG Wrote:shouldnt the thighs be bigger as well? Like in this image?

KaitoHatsune Wrote:Hi boys
I just want give my humble opinion about of the ass size.
As JJPG said, If the ass size increase, the thighs must increase too~ A big ass with thin thighs, it looks a bit rare. x)

Sure! I actually did it already, I just havent updated the pic above. Its older.
Cute princess by the way :oops: :mrgreen:

KaitoHatsune Wrote:As always, thanks for your hard work Ivan-Aedler! I love your Game! <3

Nevermind! Hope I can finish 3.49 before new year :roll: :geek:
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Reiii » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:51 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: Hope I can finish 3.49 before new year :roll: :geek:

Do you think you could do it in those few days? Sure it'd be awesome but don't stress too much about it. As far as I can tell people on this thread are pretty understanding.
Reiii

Postby he30ra » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:33 pm

Reiii Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote: Hope I can finish 3.49 before new year :roll: :geek:

probably you will not make it before the new year
he30ra

Postby dryer3 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:09 am

i think i found a bug when you download the game and run it you cant change the outfit room.

edit i fixed it by downloading the zipped exe file and it worked
dryer3

Postby nate » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:48 pm

Hello. I have just finished playing thought the game and found numerous glitches in the process.

One glitch happens when a scene activates mid air above a pit(happens a lot with lakitu). After the scene is finished, peach will appear again, but in a dark background. It seems like the game object representing peach loses all horizontal speed, but retains physics, allowing her to fall down the endless pit, passing through the death barrier(assuming that peach is invulnerable during scenes). Scenes also seems to clip peach through some platform. I encountered this problem in ghost houses and the platform in the final level where the buzzy beetles spawn. Most of the time, this glitch will result in the the previously mentioned soft-lock, but sometimes, it can lead to level skips. To give you an example, on the final stage, if you manage to get a scene to occur right on the spawn point of the buzzy beetle, you can go straight to
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bowser jr

Another glitch happens with charging chuck. I'm not sure what is the exact cause, but it seems to be related with chuck's movement code. Sometimes, when chuck engages a scene with peach, the sprite of the scene slides away from the camera and the player loses control of peach. Chuck also seems to cause a problem in 6-3(?) or in the club level. When you try to earn money
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(prostitution)
and a chuck spawns, it runs away from the player, leaving the player frozen unless another job is chosen.

Some other issues were spring like platforms, such as clouds and mushrooms. The timing of the jump is something that a player has to get used to and can be difficult at times to perform a successful jump. I also wish there an option to zoom out the camera a little more. Sometimes, its hard to tell if there is a platform or a death pit due to the camera not panning down enough, leading to some leap of faith moments. I'm not sure if this is intentional, but the wooden stumps that tries to squish peach can lead to a instant death when peach touches on the side of the stumps.

Overall, the game was quite easy to complete, although some doors and passage weren't clear to me that they were place that I could enter. It is already a good game, but with some fixes, it will become a greater one. Keep up the great work!!!
nate
Newly Registered

Postby starlord14 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:57 pm

hello im new here, this game is amazing, thanks for this, :D and the idea of the butt is great jajaja greetings
starlord14
Newly Registered

Postby andoom6x9 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:31 pm

hi I'm a big fan of this game since it was created I would like to translate it into Italian and since nobody does it I do but I do not know how to translate does not work I had translated some things in Italian but nothing please help me
andoom6x9
Newly Registered

Postby overlord5 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:55 pm

andoom6x9 Wrote:hi I'm a big fan of this game since it was created I would like to translate it into Italian and since nobody does it I do but I do not know how to translate does not work I had translated some things in Italian but nothing please help me

you just find the english language file on github and then you start translating it line by line
https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/tree/master
overlord5

Postby starlord14 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:47 pm

has ever been thought about adding Princess Zelda? or was it already spoken? It would be great I think ... or well, it's just my idea, but I think it would be great, I mean, there are already others princess why not? :P
starlord14
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:40 pm

starlord14 Wrote:has ever been thought about adding Princess Zelda? or was it already spoken? It would be great I think ... or well, it's just my idea, but I think it would be great, I mean, there are already others princess why not? :P

Already spoken, already refused, a lot of time.

The game is meant to stay in mario universe with krystal being the only exception because everything started from the game legend of krystal.
The next 2 characters are Pauline and Mona.

MAAAAYBEEEE in a faaaar future when the game is complete and put open source other characters might appear.
metaro

Postby X20man » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:55 pm

Hi
I made a fanart for your game.

X20man
Newly Registered

Postby VaporKaneda » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:40 am

how i transform peach in a futa?
VaporKaneda
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:21 am

VaporKaneda Wrote:how i transform peach in a futa?

WIP

Only few scenes turn her into a futa so far and she changes back after
metaro

Postby Blufficial » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:43 am

I did this once but im not sure how, Does anyone know how to make the closet inside Peach's bedroom tip Over, and open the other door?
Blufficial
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:31 am

Hum, Ivan, where are you x) We miss you ^^

Blufficial Wrote:I did this once but im not sure how, Does anyone know how to make the closet inside Peach's bedroom tip Over, and open the other door?

I think it oppened only after toad scene, not sure
metaro

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects