Cursed Partygame OOC Closed, 5/7 spots taken.

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Open, 3/7 spots taken.

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:07 pm

exalted Wrote:Name: Lena Nocturn
Interests: Tennis, reading, school, pageantry
Kinks: Reluctance, exhibitionism, humiliation
Turn-offs: gore/vore etc
Bio:

Lena is Violet's younger cousin, born to one of the aunts seeking to consolidate all of the family wealth and power. It is rumoured that Lena's mother, who married into the family, only deigned to get pregnant in the first place in order to provide easier access to her brother-in-laws fortune. In fact Lena is her mother's only remaining tie to the family after her husband died in the same accident. Her mother even try to leverage Lena as a reason why her, eventually failed, bid to raise the and manage the orphan, but more importantly the inheritance.

Lena has been raised parallel to Violet, though far more conservatively, she was even skipped ahead in school in order to be in the same classes as her. Every event, birthday, family holiday or retreat etc, Lena has been there to try and smooze up to Violet. To this end, her mother tried to raise her a proper lady, even forcing her into pageantry to show how prim and proper she was, to give Lena that killer edge with competition.

So far this has failed, Lena just does not care enough. While she does not fully approve of her Cousin and Aunties lifestyle, it does not overly bother her nor does she want the family fortune all to herself. While not necessarily Friends with Violet, Lena has still just been there, even as just a companion or acquaintance. Her stilted and jaded childhood has caused her to have problems connecting to people on an emotional level and she has issues with trust. Lena knows she has never fully measured up to her mother's expectation and has deep seeded need to please and feel accepted, but also to always appear proper and respectable. Because of this, and her mother's interference, Lena has never had a boyfriend or partner.

Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Unexpected, yet creative and inventive. I see no problems, so come aboard. Accepted.
Fantasy Fanatic

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Open, 3/7 spots taken.

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:43 pm

Name: Hannah Wilson
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, leans female.
Interests: Reading, her siblings, kids (In a not creepy way), videogames
Kinks: Lactation, pregnancy, pet-play, exhibitionism
Turn-offs: Gore, scat, vore, anal play
Bio: Hannah is the oldest of seven siblings, something she states with pride. Her parents are almost always out and about, either working abroad or doing... other stuff. Either way, the money they sent home was enough, but for Hannah, as the eldest child, it meant that she took charge in taking care of her family. Also it felt like every other year mum and dad came home with another 'surprise' in mum's stomach. When she wasn't at school she was helping her little bros and sisters with their own homework, or something along those lines. It meant that she was a very busy girl, who never got to spend much time pursuing her own hobbies, it was all spent taking care of them. It was to the point that Hannah was closer to them as a mother than their own mum was.

Her social life, as a bright and good looking 21 year old, was in shambles. She'd drop plans to rush home and look after her 'kids', or be taking THEM out to the movies or park or whatnot. So when she was invited to this sleepover, with a babysitter watching the youngest, and the oldest after her (14) helping? Boy she was glad to have some time to actually connect with people her age. She knew the other invites in a vague way, half-remembered names. But Hannah wanted to connect with people. While looking after her sibs was a good thing and she did enjoy it, even if they stressed the ever living fuck out of her, she wanted to step away from that eventually and do something OTHER than the stress of rotating between school and babysitting.

After seeing her mother ween multiple children, and secretly watched her father take advantage of this during her parents private moments, caught Hannah with an odd 'bug'. She found that interesting, in a sexual way. Seeing her mother in a sexual light was... odd, so something she designed to keep a secret from everyone else and push to the very back of her mind. But the idea of motherhood was alluring to her. Since she spent a lot of time without her parents around, taking care of her young siblings... and as their stand in mother, well, she thought, maybe the youngest shouldn't drink from a bottle, but a stand-in for mum.
Which is why she has started to induce lactation artificially. If asked about it, she'd justify it as a means of giving her youngest brother a proper childhood experience while mum was off working. But secretly it was just for herself, the idea of her own proper motherhood was arousing. In a guilty pleasure sort of way.
Extra Info:
Appearance: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3131654Image
CondorBoH

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Open, 4/7 spots taken.

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:39 pm

CondorBoH Wrote:Name: Hannah Wilson
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, leans female.
Interests: Reading, her siblings, kids (In a not creepy way), videogames
Kinks: Lactation, pregnancy, pet-play, exhibitionism
Turn-offs: Gore, scat, vore, anal play
Bio: Hannah is the oldest of seven siblings, something she states with pride. Her parents are almost always out and about, either working abroad or doing... other stuff. Either way, the money they sent home was enough, but for Hannah, as the eldest child, it meant that she took charge in taking care of her family. Also it felt like every other year mum and dad came home with another 'surprise' in mum's stomach. When she wasn't at school she was helping her little bros and sisters with their own homework, or something along those lines. It meant that she was a very busy girl, who never got to spend much time pursuing her own hobbies, it was all spent taking care of them. It was to the point that Hannah was closer to them as a mother than their own mum was.

Her social life, as a bright and good looking 21 year old, was in shambles. She'd drop plans to rush home and look after her 'kids', or be taking THEM out to the movies or park or whatnot. So when she was invited to this sleepover, with a babysitter watching the youngest, and the oldest after her (14) helping? Boy she was glad to have some time to actually connect with people her age. She knew the other invites in a vague way, half-remembered names. But Hannah wanted to connect with people. While looking after her sibs was a good thing and she did enjoy it, even if they stressed the ever living fuck out of her, she wanted to step away from that eventually and do something OTHER than the stress of rotating between school and babysitting.

After seeing her mother ween multiple children, and secretly watched her father take advantage of this during her parents private moments, caught Hannah with an odd 'bug'. She found that interesting, in a sexual way. Seeing her mother in a sexual light was... odd, so something she designed to keep a secret from everyone else and push to the very back of her mind. But the idea of motherhood was alluring to her. Since she spent a lot of time without her parents around, taking care of her young siblings... and as their stand in mother, well, she thought, maybe the youngest shouldn't drink from a bottle, but a stand-in for mum.
Which is why she has started to induce lactation artificially. If asked about it, she'd justify it as a means of giving her youngest brother a proper childhood experience while mum was off working. But secretly it was just for herself, the idea of her own proper motherhood was arousing. In a guilty pleasure sort of way.
Extra Info:
Appearance: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3131654Image

Looks good. You're accepted.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:43 pm

To any future submissions, we're leaning heavily in the female direction with these accepted characters. I would appreciate at least one more male/futa submission into this group. So anyone interested and comfortable RPing either of those, it would be great if you could pick up the role.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:48 pm

Oh dear, if I knew Futa was allowed I would have thought up something different.
Ah well, I'm happy with what I got now, thank you for accepting me!
CondorBoH

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:59 pm

Same. Had I known futa was an option, I may have submitted a different character. Still might
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:11 pm

Well maybe one of the magic/cursed cards will strap a dong on one of us lasses, you never know.
CondorBoH

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:14 pm

Based on the base game, that's a possibility. It's also possible to completely switch genders.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:18 pm

Indeed. I am currently working on the card effects, writing them out in detail and making sure I have all of the cards accounted for. I will make sure to add a link to the original post once I'm done. As for changing your characters to Futas right off the bat, I apologize for not making that point clear. I thought I had left the idea that more than male and female was allowed implied, and expected people to ask questions about such things, so the blame partially lies with me if I failed to convey that.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:21 pm

Nah, I just assumed "modern setting = male or female or trans characters". That's on me for making that assumption

MiscChaos

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:28 pm

MiscChaos Wrote:Nah, I just assumed "modern setting = male or female or trans characters". That's on me for making that assumption

I mean, it's a modern setting, but it clearly isn't fully realistic as we're talking about a cursed party game here...
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:40 pm

Oh no, it makes absolute sense when pointed out. Until that point though, I was just going off of previous experience with modern settings. Which, again, is completely my fault and I should've been asking questions rather than assuming

MiscChaos

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:50 pm

Depending on how much it would change the character, I could permit a change to make them a futa, despite already having been accepted.
Fantasy Fanatic

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Open, 0/7 spots taken.

Postby mrblah » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:00 am

better later than never. excuse the bio, i always get carried away.

Name: Baxter Benjamin
Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious
Interests: Gaming, robotics, mecha anime, music
Kinks: Voyeurism, sadomasochism, bondage
Turn-offs: Scat, gore, vore, watersports... basically just the usual.
Bio:

Baxter Benjamin is an outcast out of choice, a loner, and a big dreamer too wrapped up in his own world to care for reality. He's been this way for a majority of his life, but not forever. There was once a time when Baxter was more grounded; when he was a child who experienced the many struggles and worries of one his age.

Young Baxter was the only child of a hardworking career woman who hardly cared for her son and a macho man father who couldn't understand him, and even back then, Baxter was a aspiring inventor and socially inept anime fan, meaning he had very few friends and those very few friends he had were mostly there to use that brain of his. One of these superficial friends was the school's star basketball player, who had a sister. A cute girl who was always very nice to Baxter when he'd come over to hang with his friend (read: do his friend's homework). In time Baxter grew a crush on the girl, and foolishly believing he even had the chance, he tried confessing to her. Stupidly.

His basketball friend didn't take it well. He was fiercely protective of his sister, and even that single attempt by Baxter had soured their superficial relations to outright bullying. With the influence the basketball star had, making Baxter the laughingstock of the school wasn't difficult. Life at his school was difficult for those few months, but Baxter was soon moving to a new state thanks to his mom's work needing her somewhere else. Still, those times stuck with him, and it taught him that people seriously sucked sometimes.

In his new home, Baxter had vowed to try things differently. People sucked, and he understood that now. He just wanted to work through the rest of his life and make a bunch of new inventions that would radically change the foundation of society. He didn't want to socialize with anyone. He really didn't need friends... aaaand then, stupidly, he befriended Violet Nocturn, the resident popular rich girl.

Well, befriended might be a little bit of an overstatement, or so Baxter felt. They hung out a few times, watched some anime, and generally had a fun time every now and again, but she was the popular type. She was nice to a lot of people, so Baxter wasn't entirely sure if their friendship was so genuine. Even so, those months were a lot of fun for him, even despite his original intentions to focus on nothing but pursuing his dreams as an inventor. When his mother's job had them moving again to another state for work-related reasons, he felt a little bad for leaving and even tried to maintain contact online despite their distance, but for one reason or another, maintaining their friendship over the phone didn't work for long.

It would be years before he would ever see or hear from Violet again... or in other words, 2 days ago he heard from Violet again for the first time in many years. Baxter recently entered the same university as everyone else, and he was surprised to meet his old childhood friend again after so long. With a promise to catch up, she invited him to some party she was having with her other friends. And yet again despite his desires to focus on studying and further pursuing his dreams... he accepted the offer.

Extra Info: Baxter's headphones are almost constantly playing the Portal 2 soundtrack.
Appearance:

imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Open, 5/7 spots taken.

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:48 pm

mrblah Wrote:better later than never. excuse the bio, i always get carried away.

Name: Baxter Benjamin
Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious
Interests: Gaming, robotics, mecha anime, music
Kinks: Voyeurism, sadomasochism, bondage
Turn-offs: Scat, gore, vore, watersports... basically just the usual.
Bio:

Baxter Benjamin is an outcast out of choice, a loner, and a big dreamer too wrapped up in his own world to care for reality. He's been this way for a majority of his life, but not forever. There was once a time when Baxter was more grounded; when he was a child who experienced the many struggles and worries of one his age.

Young Baxter was the only child of a hardworking career woman who hardly cared for her son and a macho man father who couldn't understand him, and even back then, Baxter was a aspiring inventor and socially inept anime fan, meaning he had very few friends and those very few friends he had were mostly there to use that brain of his. One of these superficial friends was the school's star basketball player, who had a sister. A cute girl who was always very nice to Baxter when he'd come over to hang with his friend (read: do his friend's homework). In time Baxter grew a crush on the girl, and foolishly believing he even had the chance, he tried confessing to her. Stupidly.

His basketball friend didn't take it well. He was fiercely protective of his sister, and even that single attempt by Baxter had soured their superficial relations to outright bullying. With the influence the basketball star had, making Baxter the laughingstock of the school wasn't difficult. Life at his school was difficult for those few months, but Baxter was soon moving to a new state thanks to his mom's work needing her somewhere else. Still, those times stuck with him, and it taught him that people seriously sucked sometimes.

In his new home, Baxter had vowed to try things differently. People sucked, and he understood that now. He just wanted to work through the rest of his life and make a bunch of new inventions that would radically change the foundation of society. He didn't want to socialize with anyone. He really didn't need friends... aaaand then, stupidly, he befriended Violet Nocturn, the resident popular rich girl.

Well, befriended might be a little bit of an overstatement, or so Baxter felt. They hung out a few times, watched some anime, and generally had a fun time every now and again, but she was the popular type. She was nice to a lot of people, so Baxter wasn't entirely sure if their friendship was so genuine. Even so, those months were a lot of fun for him, even despite his original intentions to focus on nothing but pursuing his dreams as an inventor. When his mother's job had them moving again to another state for work-related reasons, he felt a little bad for leaving and even tried to maintain contact online despite their distance, but for one reason or another, maintaining their friendship over the phone didn't work for long.

It would be years before he would ever see or hear from Violet again... or in other words, 2 days ago he heard from Violet again for the first time in many years. Baxter recently entered the same university as everyone else, and he was surprised to meet his old childhood friend again after so long. With a promise to catch up, she invited him to some party she was having with her other friends. And yet again despite his desires to focus on studying and further pursuing his dreams... he accepted the offer.

Extra Info: Baxter's headphones are almost constantly playing the Portal 2 soundtrack.
Appearance:

Accepted. Welcome aboard!
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:22 pm

Name:Ashley Orion
Sexual orientation: Straight
Interests: Music, Writing, Art, Anime
Kinks: Exhibition, stealth, light bondage, breeding
Turn off: Gore, scat, water sports
Background:

An odd girl that for most of her life has lived a rather boring and unassuming life. Deep down she has had a desire for adventure and fantastical journeys. However those childish flights of fantasy were never really realistic goals, so she decided to make use of her imagination as a writer. Days and nights spent writing and revising scripts of her own creation to counter a rather cynical and apathetic point of view she has maintained throughout her life. Hoping to break out as a big author for an upcoming book she's been writing.

Appearance:

Last edited by KnightVanilla on Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:08 pm

KnightVanilla Wrote:Name:Ashley Orion
Sexual orientation: Straight
Interests: Music, Writing, Art, Anime
Kinks: Exhibition, stealth, light bondage, breeding
Turn off: Gore, scat, water sports
Background:

An odd girl that for most of her life has lived a rather boring and unassuming life. Deep down she has had a desire for adventure and fantastical journeys. However this has all been childish desire and she only found use or not in her writing. Hoping to break out as a big author for an upcoming book she's been writing.

Appearance:

Well, to begin with, the image doesn't appear to work. I made an attempt to find the artist and then find the artwork made by them using information in the link. I was only able to find this: https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/__shameimaru_aya_touhou_drawn_by_mumyuu__sample-32ca0ec761c822cf3acbb686980b59bf.jpg which as far as I can tell might be the picture you're trying to show us. If not, I have to ask you to please provide us with another link.

I was also slightly confused by part of the Background from the character. "However this has all been childish desire and she only found use or not in her writing." The underlined part confuses me and might require an explanation or correction. Otherwise, while rather lacking in background, it would be acceptable. So just have a look at this and alert me once you've worked them out.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby dndman997 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:43 pm

Name: Jaesra Williams
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Interests: Playing games, Art of any kind.
Kinks: Beastiality, loli,
Turn-offs:scat, gore, vore, urethral insertion, watersports, ryona
Bio: Jaesra is a college art student, she loves making little things from random pieces of anything she can get ahold of.
Extra Info:
Appearance:

dndman997

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Open, 6/7 spots taken.

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 pm

dndman997 Wrote:Name: Jaesra Williams
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Interests: Playing games, Art of any kind.
Kinks: Beastiality, loli,
Turn-offs:scat, gore, vore, urethral insertion, watersports, ryona
Bio: Jaesra is a college art student, she loves making little things from random pieces of anything she can get ahold of.
Extra Info:
Appearance:

While rather bare in the bio section, I'd say it is acceptable. Welcome aboard.
Fantasy Fanatic

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Closed, 7/7 spots taken.

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:43 pm

Well then. Seems all the spots have been taken. While the final count ended up being 2 guys and 6 girls, I can work with it. To be entirely honest, I didn't actually expect to have enough people apply by new years, so I'm not actually completely done on my side with the card effects. I do have most of them written out, but I am making some changes to make sure none of them lead to any of the turn-offs listed on your characters and that the effects are properly understood with minimal input from me. So, details mostly.

However, this doesn't mean I will leave you all, sitting here twiddling your thumbs while you wait. We can work on other details in the meantime. I'd like to clarify some things about the setting to begin with. It seems most people here are interested in the sleepover setting, I want to make sure no one objects to this and was instead hoping for one of the other settings. We all need to be on the same page.

Following this, the setting will be taken place in the modern world, in an unnamed city, for the sake of allowing me as the GM to perform certain actions necessary with some of the cards. While I'd hate to specify a country, for the sake of some form of stability, let's say this city is located somewhere in the states, and the legal drinking age here is 18. So alcohol will be available at this party/sleep over. Use that information however you like.

Now, you might also have noticed the mentioning of futas, a slight deviation from realism, and not the only one. Another one would be that more colorful hair is natural, like for example my own character, Violet, being born with naturally Violet hair. Those of you who have chosen appearances with colorful hair, can claim them to be natural if you wish.

Now, comes a bit more related to how you all wish to begin the RP. I was thinking about 2 different options. The first one, the RP begins as everyone arrives at Violet's house and they are introduced to each other one by one while waiting for everyone to arrive. Allowing you all to get to know each other and leaving room for plenty of activities before we get to the main event. Or, we go with the second option, where we jump straight in, decide the sleep arrangements right here and now (I will provide an explanation and draw a picture to use), and start off with everyone having already had time to at least get comfortable around all the other characters so that they can play a game together, while lying in a ring in/on top of their sleeping bags.

How does all this sound? Any additional questions you have? Bring it and I will answer as soon as I can.
Fantasy Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character