Our Hidden Sins (Reaperbones/Sallin_Kari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Our Hidden Sins (Reaperbones/Sallin_Kari)

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:24 am

Kira pulls her over to the chair and sits her down before she sits on the ground next to her. She spoke as she held the girl's arms like a mother would. "Look I want you to understand something. You're going to have to get used to things like this. I don't know if in your village it was common to be unused to sexual activities and actions, but you're going to be living with a guy. Whether or not you two want to or mean to, at least one of you will get horny and have to relieve yourselves. I don't know if you masturbate or play with yourself. Alex I know is sexually active, so he is very likely to have desires. He'll never cross the line and hurt you, but he may decide to punish you in some...special ways. I know it's hard to believe he won't hurt you while I'm also saying that he'll probably...well he'll probably play with some of your body parts as a punishment if you do something really bad like say punch him."
She let out a sigh before looking up at her. "Look he'll probably also do things such as masturbate and watch you...well when you're indecent. I can't really give you a reason that you'd find okay, but the best reason I can give you is because he desires you...On the flip side."
Kira nodded before finishing. "On the flip side you can use this to control him. See if...well if you don't do something to deserve punishment then you can manipulate him with your body. He won't do anything to you with out justification like punishment, and when he's flustered it's difficult for him to be angry and make decisions. During times like that you could probably get him to agree to things with ease or get him to even leave you alone. Just a thought. I don't know if it's something you'll want to use."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:32 am

As soon as I start to recover, I get stunned once again. My face some how becomes even more flushed to the point its actually burning down to my ears, and I quickly try to cover it with my hands. What the hell is she saying! He desires me! That's.... freaking terrifying! Use my body to avoid punishment? Isn't that a punishment?! As she continues on, I try to squeeze into the chair, hoping it'll swallow me whole, and I can hide from this.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:47 am

Kira waited a minute after she finished speaking before she shook the girl and spoke. "Look don't take any of this too seriously. The main thing is unless you actually attack him or say scream at him for more than five minutes then he won't touch you, but you should be aware that he is a male with a libido. My recommendation is either get good at using your body or do your best to avoid him seeing you in sexual ways...which will be difficult seeing as you're kind his type...well I also recommend masturbating yourself if you ever feel aroused."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:49 am

After being shook out of my confusion I pause before deciding I need all the information I can get, whispering, "Uh what... what's masturbating?"
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:51 am

(THIS GOT PERVERTED FASTER THAN I PLANNED)

Kira looked at the girl with a slight blush and then looked at the door. She stood up and walked over to it. After turning the lock she walked back and spoke. "Alright I...Look I can tell you what it is or I can...teach you what it is and how to do it properly...Either way you'll need to trust me, okay?"
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:57 am

"I'd like an description... I understand it is... pleasuring... yourself... but I don't know what that exactly... entails..." I force out, the red returning to my face."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Just laying the groundwork for the future... She might come back to this when she is actually horny, for some 'tips'...
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:02 am

Kira sat next to the girl and spoke in a low voice. "Well hun you'll start by warming yourself up with some light rubbing to your breast or your vagina. Focus on your clitoris but don't be too rough. Once you feel that you're adequately excited, you'll start to be a bit rougher in your rubbing and well maybe stick a finger or two in. It's best if you test out yourself, but if you're not comfortable right now then you can just ask me any questions you need to later. Just don't be afraid of the feeling. It's healthy to masturbate frequently. Helps with stress and your own understanding of your body."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:06 am

"Uh... I'll... Uh... Keep that in mind," I force out, as I run it through my head. If needed, I'll try it out, and if I have trouble then I can ask her for help. I let out a long breath as I try to calm myself down.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:08 am

Kira looked at the girl and blushed before asking. "I could uh show you if you want...I'm not opposed to...well showing you?"
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:13 am

"Uh... do... do we have time? Isn't master waiting?" I inquire before shaking my head and slapping my cheeks, "Hang on... You made me Tali's godmother, no? Then he shouldn't be in a position to complain should I want to come here, even alone, so we can figure out a better time for this where we don't have to worry about interruptions."

And somehow... things suddenly changed to them organizing a booty call.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:18 am

(No none of this is me pushing for this, just stating the facts lol)
Kira shook her head and spoke. "Alex will be busy in the kitchen for a while so we have time. Alex will probably come with you every time you come over here for a while at least. Until you're used to this city and it's ways of transportation. I could try to visit sometime soon, but well that might not buy us time alone. Look I just don't want you to hurt yourself and turn sex into a horrifying concept for yourself. It's kind of my duty as a mother to educate children who aren't raised right..."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:21 am

"I feel that my father wouldn't be able to refute that despite really wanting to," I admit, before relenting, "If... If you think we have enough time. Then okay... I just really don't want him to see me like this..."

I'm just going with the flow as well... I wasn't exactly expecting her sexual inexperience to lead to a lesbian sex session either.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:30 am

(Btw K
Kira blushed a bit and spoke as she pulled on the strings of her apron. "Alright, but please don't say anything mean about my stretch marks. I know that they aren't the prettiest things."
She pulled the apron off revealing her brown pants and plain grey button up shirt. She began undoing the shirt before sliding it off revealing her small grey sports bra. She then undid her pants and started to lower them. She spoke while her grey pantie shorts slowly were revealed by her lowering pants. "Alright uh...hey do you uh mind taking something off so I'm not...well the only one half nude. You don't have to touch yourself but...it'd help me relax."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:42 am

"I'm hardly in the position to judge," I give her a wry smile, considering she was telling me how great my body is despite having similar thoughts of her own, "You'll surely be prettier than me."

Nodding, I pull off the baggy shirt before undoing the belt, letting the pair of pants fall to the ground, leaving me in the slave rags I was first... acquired in.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:48 am

Kira stepped out of her pants and found a spare chair from the corner before walking back over to where Lara was. She placed it next to the other chair and sat. After indicating for Lara to sit as well she pulled her sports bra up revealing her humble chest. She spoke as she began gently rubbing them with her hands. "You'll start by -hah- gently rubbing your chest -huuuuh- to get yourself -hmmmm- excited...it's uh been...hah hah... a while for me."
Kira's breathing became a little rough and her face was becoming flushed with pleasure.
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:01 am

With her so skimpily dressed and sitting so close, I really got to admire her body. Her skin is smooth and almost unblemished. The stretch marks she mentioned are nothing compared to the ugly scarred skin I have. Her breasts, while on the smaller side for humans, are much larger than mine and are my desired size. Her scarlet hair only emphasis her blazing crimson eyes, which only inflamed something with me. I can feel my cheeks flush with something different than before.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:06 am

Kira looked over at Lara and chuckled as she rubbed her chest. She pinched her nipple then spoke. "You can join me if you want...Next up your clit."
She pulled her panties off and placed her right middle finger on her clitoris. She mumbled to herself as she began rubbing, but stopped and looked at Lara before pressing her finger against her lips. "Right here you'll insert a couple fingers."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:14 am

She's looking like she's enjoying it. I feel my breath quicken. As she removes her panties, something takes over me and my hands slowly creep up, underneath the strap of cloth covering my breasts. Slowly kneading them, my eyes are fixed upon her as she begins to play with herself.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:22 am

Kira pressed more on her slit as she spoke. "The feeling you'll feel is natural and okay."
She looked up from her crouch and noticed Lara playing with her chest. Kira pushed her finger inside herself and let out a quick gasp of pleasure. She spoke as she let her middle finger slide in and out of her. "Feels nice -hnng- right?"
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:28 am

"It does," I say in growing trance. My body is feeling warm. One of my hands drift down between my legs. Moving the cloth aside I begin exploring. Mimicking Kira, I press against the top part before jumping slightly at the shock of pleasure. Quickly recovering I return to indulging in the pleasure, before noticing a growing moisture. Scooping some up, I bring it to my face to examine.
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games