PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:27 am

Once you put on the apron over you clothes you are ready for work, or so you would be but it was a bit hard to tie the strings behind your back. "Here, let me help." The shopkeeper says as he moves behind you and you feel him take the strings and tie it behind you though you feel his hands brush against the base of your tail a bit. It might just have been an accident as he moves away once the string is tied but you couldn't help but tingle a bit from the tough and feel like maybe he was looking at your rear as you worked. Once you were set you take the boxes, which were light enough to carry two at once, and bring them to the berry section. "If you see any rotten ones please remove them." He adds as he goes back to his ledger.

The job is simple enough, you take out any bad berries from the baskets on the shelves and fills them up with fresh berries. You go through several boxes before being finished and you find that the shopkeeper isn't at the counter. "Sandra, can you help me back here?" You hear him call from the back. Moments later you find yourself in a backroom which he used as a small warehouse. "Can you help me get those boxes from the top shelf? It some season stuff I need soon. I would get it myself but my back has been hurting a bit lately." He said as he motions to a ladder he's holding and a couple boxes on a top shelf. You do realize though that with your skirt he might be able to see under it as he helps keep the ladder steady.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:36 am

Sandra grunted as she began struggling to tie the string behind her back. Thankfully, the Liepard was quick to offer assistance. "Oh thanks, I'm just having some trouble reaching back there." She held the strings up for him moving her hands out of the way once he had them, so he could work. As he finished though, she felt his hands brush against her plush rear sending a light shiver through her. She couldn't help but wonder if he had purposely done that, but she quickly shook that thought off. He was just trying to help her out, and here she was wondering if he was trying to cop a feel. Taking the boxes, she got over to the appropriate baskets tossing out bad ones and filling up the stock with fresh ones bending to reach some of the lower baskets.

When she was done, she found the Liepard missing. "Hello? I'm done with the berries." It turned out he was in the back in need of her help. Hearing what he needed, she looked up the ladder at the boxes he needed. A part of her was worried about how he'd be able to see up her skirt, but she had come here to help, and he needed her help now. Moving up the ladder, she couldn't help but tuck her tail in embarrassment as she climbed up to the top and reached for a box at the top. "This one?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:27 pm

(Roll-3) "Y-Yes, start with that one and try to hand it to me." He said from below you though he didn't respond right away. As you turn to him you can see that he is in a spot where he could see right up your skirt and he was blushing some but he was reaching for the box for you to hand to him. "Alright, as I place this down please get the next one." You grab the next couple boxes and hand them to him while knowing that he is looking up and for some reason you found it exciting and enjoying it some. Thoughts of teasing him more go through your mind and your nipples harden under your clothes and you were sure you were starting to get a tiny bit moist but luckily not enough for him to notice.

Soon you get the last box down for him. "Thank you Sandra; would have took me much longer doing this my self. Now can you help me bring these to the front?" He asked as he picks up a couple of the boxes, struggling a bit as he wasn't as strong as you were. As you carry your own boxes your body still felt hot, need stirring in your loins a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:20 am

Sandra bit her lips as she looked down certain that even with her tail tucked, he probably had a good view under her skirt leaving her panties bare to his eyes. She could see the blush on his face and just wanted to get this over with as she grabbed for each of the boxes in turn and handed them down to him. Her body buzzed with excitement though as she remained up there, and she could swear she noticed her ass sway unnecessarily once or twice while she was focused on reaching for the next box.

Finally done, she hoped he hadn't noticed the way her body had grown aroused from his looking. If he did though, he wasn't being obvious about it. "Your welcome, it's what I came for after all." Focusing on her work, she tried to ignore the burning of her arousal as she grabbed a box and followed him to the front. Noticing her eyes occasionally wander to his rear, she hoped she could hold out before something embarrassing happened. Trying to distract herself, she decided to ask a question. "So what's in these, anyway?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:57 pm

(Roll-9) While you aren't really able to make the arousal go away it doesn't get any worse either so for now it's manageable. "Well the fall season is coming around so I have to get ready for the new season. Typically autumn seasonal stuff such as spices and then there's the decorations for the store." He explains as the two of you carry the boxes to the counter where the two of you drop them there. "I'll be setting these up once it's get closer to fall. Just wanted to get them down since I had help today." He rubs his back a bit before opening one and you see all kinds of different spices in the box which he starts to look through to take inventory. "Anyways, thank you again Sandra." He said as he pats your back a bit, sending very slight shivers down your spine. "You can finish your job by restocking the orbs and seeds shelves; the boxes should be under the displays."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:48 am

Sandra nodded along as he explained what was in the boxes thankful for the chance to get her lust a little more under control. It seemed a bit early to be starting on getting fall stuff ready, but he apparently just wanted to get it down while he had her help. As he touched her, she felt her but shudder making it clear she wasn't entirely in control of herself, but she had a job to do. "Thank you, and I'll get right on that." Walking over to the seeds first, she got down on her knees and bent over to get at the boxes with the fresh stock. (16)As she started to bend over, she felt her tail almost start to hike up and managed to pull it down into place without looking like she was tucking it allowing her to bend over without putting out a show for the male or looking like she wise hiding anything either.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:45 pm

(Roll-6) As you work on getting the boxes to restock the shelves you try to tuck your tail under to hide yourself from being exposed. However you accidently press your tail down a bit too much and it presses against your pussy which sends a small shock of pleasure through your body and you feel your panties stick to your crotch with how damp you had gotten earlier. This causes you to tense and almost drop the box, enough for the store owner to notice. "Are you alright, Sandra?" He asked as he walked over to you and unfortunately for you with him getting closer you smelt a masculine musk, a familiar one that you've inhaled once before which makes your body even hotter.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:59 am

Sandra shivered as she tucked her tail feeling it brush against her crotch, and even with her panties between them, her nethers were incredibly sensitive. It was a challenge just to hold herself back from moaning, but she must have tensed or something to signal to the Liepard that something was up as he questioned if she was alright. Her nose twitched as he got closer taking in the familiar musk. There was no denying that he was aroused by her being here now. Turning to face him, she realizes too late that kneeling as she is, she's perfectly level with his crotch. She could swear she saw the hint of a bulge in his pants, but maybe she was imagining it. No, the smell was too strong for him not to be sporting something down there. She realized she was silently staring at his crotch and shook herself out of it. "I, uhh, yes I'm I'm fine." She'd managed to turn her head, but she found herself glancing out of the corner of her eye now.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:09 pm

(Roll-12) When you turn to look at him you find yourself face to face with his crotch and you notice a bit of a bulge, just a hint of a bulge though meaning it might be from before when he was getting a look up your skirt. You turn away, not sure if what you saw was real or not. He blinks a bit at your answer but he just nods his head. "Alright, I'll leave you to it then. Let me know if you need any help." With that he goes back to the counter, leaving you to tend to your task and try to ignore your arousal. Luckily with him now away and you focusing on your task your arousal goes down just a bit though you still felt warm and a bit wanting.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:03 am

Sandra trembled as he waits there a moment before responding a sideways glance confirming he was sporting an erection in his pants. She sighed with relief as he took her word for it and walked away letting her breath in fresh air and calm her nerves a little, but her body still buzzed with a good deal of arousal. Each time she bent down to get fresh stock, she was aware of the way she was bent over, and how it put her in the perfect position to be mounted. With it finally done, she checked around for the Liepard. "Hey, I finished up." As she recalled, that was the last thing he needed her for, but it made sense to check just in case something came up.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:25 pm

The Liepard looks up from his ledger on the counter and says, "Thank you very much Sandra. I think I'm good for the day but if you ever feel like lending a hand please drop by." He said with a smile before reaching under the counter and pulling out some money and coupons for the store for some of the supplies he sells though he seemed to have given you an extra one too. "Thank you for all your help again, Sandra." He said with a kind smile as he holds out his hand to you. As you shake his hand you find yourself remembering your recent arousal and that you're about to leave the store. You are more than able to handle your arousal though so the choice to leave now wouldn't be too hard.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:14 am

Sandra's heart was racing as she found him looking over the ledger and quickly dismissing her. She took her compensation and made her way out certain she'd do something regrettable if she just hung around. As she walked back to the guild, she could feel her tail standing up and her hips swaying more than she intended. She needed to take care of this quickly. She remembered the dildo she'd been given the last time she worked the general store and found herself looking forward to digging it out from under her bed and putting it to use. Each step thinking of the toy waiting to be used only made her need worse as she could only hope she made it back before things got out of hand.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:35 am

(Roll-14) With your job done there isn't much to distract you from the need in her nethers and it didn't help that your tail was rising up a bit and your hips were swaying, making your skirt flutter a bit to almost give a peak of what's under it. Luckily no one seems to notice as you make your way back to the guild and then your room, though you do gain some glances from some males that were checking you out as they notice the sway in your hips. The moment you're in your room you close the door and reach under the bed and pull out the six inch dildo you were given as a gift. You can feel your pussy wink under your panties as you hold it, your body needing this in you right now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:51 am

Sandra panted as she held the dildo in her hands, her body burning with lust as she gave in. Pulling off her panties, she crawled onto her bed her pussy dripping with anticipation as she got herself comfortable. Slowly, she lowered the toy down her chest shuddering when it finally reached her cunny. Her lips leaked another trickle of her feminine juices on the toy making it plenty moist for the oncoming penetration. As she pushed the head against her entrance, she couldn't help but imagine the faces of men she'd been with recently. Throwing herself at the Liepard, being double teamed by the Bolt and Dune, being toyed with secretly in public places by Slash, being made into a sex slave by Vile. All of these events ran through her head as she slammed the sex toy into her body again and again trying desperately to keep her voice down for fear of a neighbor hearing her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:36 pm

With your sex toy in hand and your body exposed you climb onto your bed and get comfortable. Laying back with your dildo in your hands you trail it down your chest and to her pussy, each passing second leaves you shivering in anticipation and your pussy winking in need. You take just a moment to lube the toy with your own juices before pushing it in slowly at first, but the moment you began to pump the toy in and out of you your mind began to wander. You daydreamed of the males you have fucked since joining the guild; throwing yourself at the Liepard instead of just leaving for the day, being publicly toyed with by Slash before he takes you somewhere in private to fuck you senseless, the Houndoom Vile collaring you and making you his sex pet, and of Dune and Bolt taking turns with you and double teaming you. You didn't even notice right away how hard and fast you were pumping that you in and out of your pussy or how your juices have soaked your inner thighs and the bed sheets. But you didn't care about that as your orgasm was building up and it was getting harder to contain your voice.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:31 am

Controlled by her bodies lusts, the Lucario was completely unaware of just how furiously she was currently pounding away at her snatch. The only thing she knew was that she was so close to the blessed release she'd been seeking. She pushed her face into her pillow moaning into it as one last attempt to keep her voice down. In her daydream, she was now in a private hot spring with all five males serving each of them as her body enjoyed emptying their sacks one after the other finding to her delight that by the time she finishes with the last, her first partner is ready for another go with her. Finally, her orgasm crashes over her. and her mind practically melts with pleasure. Unaware of what she's doing, her head leans back as she howls out her ecstasy.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:12 am

Your daydreaming takes more lewd turns as you continue to pound away at your own pussy with the toy you got from the Liepard. Even with the pillow muffling you your moans are still loud and are heard in your ears as you soak your bed with your juices before you even reach your orgasm. Just as your daydream was about to take you for another round with most of the males that have been inside of you your orgasm finally hits you and it hits you hard. Your mind seems to go blank for a bit as it melts from the pleasure and you let out an orgasmic howl which there is no doubt that at least someone must have heard that if they were close enough. After your orgasm which shook you to your core you felt the strength leave your body for a bit and all you can think of is basking in the afterglow.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:55 pm

As her orgasm crashed over her, Sandra let go of the toy letting her pussy milking the plastic toy desperate for the seed it could never give her. Her strength had left her, so all she could do was lay there blushing as she wondered who might have heard her howling out in ecstasy. She wasn't really sure who lived in any of the nearby rooms, but if she was lucky, they were all out elsewhere instead of hanging out in their rooms in the middle of the day. Rolling onto her back, she sat back up, but she still felt too weary to do anything, so she simply rolled back onto her side. She could afford a short nap to recharge. Still naked, sweaty, and drooling femjuices on her bed, she let herself drift off to sleep planning to work out in the gym when she awoke.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:50 am

Letting your exhaustion distract you from your worries of someone might have heard your lewd howling you roll onto your side and close your eyes as sleep overtakes you while the toy is still inside of your dripping pussy. During your nap you have some lewd dreams, this time going back to the general store where you were in nothing but the apron and bending over to tease the Liepard before he is on you and fucking you from behind. Then your being taken by some strangers from behind as you are bent over the counter with the Liepard taking your mouth as he charges customers to fuck your tight pussy.

Soon you wake up, feeling a bit wet as your pussy has been squeezing down on the dildo though luckily you were so aroused that it's distracting. After a quick shower and a change of clothes you are able to head to the gym. At the training grounds it was a bit busy, many explorers trying to improve themselves. You spot a few familiar faces, such as the Grovyle named Razor that helped you before, Slash who is practicing against a training dummy, and you even see the Buizel Jet sparring against Brute.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:51 am

Sandra awoke from her lustful dream of having her body rented out for sex finding the lust of her body had dulled but not gone away worrying her that it might not go away until a male had his way with her once again. She pulled the toy from her snatch finding it sticky, so she cleaned it up before returning it to its hiding place under the bed and quickly rinsed herself off to clean her crotch of her juices as well as the sweat from the rest of her body.

Stepping into the gym, she found it to be rather filled with Pokemon working out. Her eyes occasionally glancing towards the sweaty body of this male or that while she tried to forget her impromptu masturbation session. She decided to watch Jet in action. He'd given her a few pointers, so she figured it would be good to watch him putting them into action. Who knew, it might help her get a handle on them once she started her own workout session. She tried to find a place nearby to stand and watch the two go at it.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games