PokéMorph (Discontinued)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: PokéMorph (Update: v1.63 7/1/17)

Postby musical74 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:48 am

Google translate has tendrá mas actualizaciones el juego as *the game will have more updates" (is he saying he wants more updates? not sure on that...)
musical74

Postby Dapper Gent » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:54 am

DARKMASTER Wrote:tendrá mas actualizaciones el juego

Si.
Dapper Gent

Postby cheetaro » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:36 am

welp, first of all, i cant PM cause i dont have 10 posts made (made an account just for this problem :P)
and second, i found out the problem and it is fixed now, being it there are 2 links in the page, one being for 1.63 and the other for 1.62 (think is the link that appears when the project leader writes, idk) and i accidentally downloaded version 1.62 without realizing, so, so sorry for loosing your time :c (love the game tho, keeps being awesome)
cheetaro
Newly Registered

Postby luckyode » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:23 am

Hi, I am wondering are there any walkthroughs or tutorial for the game? I'm stuck currently where there is a wall and Underground Passage is blocked, Team Rocket tried to steal the sample, Eevee tried to lead the way but Val and his Arcanine is blocking the way.
luckyode
Newly Registered

Postby Dapper Gent » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:06 am

That's where we ended the previous update before starting to move on to a new engine.
Dapper Gent

Postby Berizy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:59 am

@luckyode
Yep, that's where I am at too. But like Dapper Gent already said, that's as far as you go. For now, you have to wait.

@Dapper Gent
Somehow my pokeballs dissapeared out of my inventory, somewhere within the second city (or because of a glitch in the storyline). Sadly I bought all pokeballs from the market (in both cities) and befor that glitch happend, so now I can't even catch all the possible pokemon available so far. Will this be fixed after your team did the new engine?
And do I have to go all the way to the third city to buy new pokeballs or could you increase the maximum (or just unlimited amount) of pokeballs you can buy from a market?
Berizy
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:18 pm

Thats was a strange glitch that we didn't really find out why it was happening, but you should not have to worry about the deleting pokeball glitch in the new engine.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Berizy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:50 am

I have a questions about the new engine thou! ...(No, not "when is the new engine done?")
If you are done with the engine, do we have to download a new client?
And can we re-use our current saves from the current game version or do we have to create a new character? (It's not like we have a lot to lose anyway.)
Berizy
Newly Registered

Postby NCFancypants » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Slightly off topic, and could be seen as spam...but...Page 69. That is all.

P.S. You guys do good things that aren't really good things 'cause they're perverted things, and by most societal standards that makes them neutral at best, but I still think they're good.
P.P.S. That means I think y'all are good peeps.
P.P.P.S. I used the word peeps...wow...
P.P.P.P.S. This joke...is it getting old? xP
NCFancypants

Postby Dead2112man » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:33 am

Berizy Wrote:I have a questions about the new engine thou! ...(No, not "when is the new engine done?")
If you are done with the engine, do we have to download a new client?
And can we re-use our current saves from the current game version or do we have to create a new character? (It's not like we have a lot to lose anyway.)

We are not done with the new engine.
You wont/shouldn't have to download a new client for I haven't needed to for the few times I have been able to test stuff.
No, you can't use your old saves for those where on an old engine and you would miss all the new stuff we have planned for current areas to make up for the long release delay of the new engine.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby Berizy » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:15 am

Alright, thanks for that info.
We shall all wait for the engine to complete then.
Looking forward to it. :D
Berizy
Newly Registered

Postby Paradox Luck Games » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:05 am

I love Pokemon related games... ENDORSED
Paradox Luck Games

Postby bentsay » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:21 pm

oh nice so this one is still updating cause humbirds one doesnt seem to be updating any time soon
bentsay
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:00 pm

bentsay Wrote:oh nice so this one is still updating cause humbirds one doesnt seem to be updating any time soon

We are still transfering to Game maker Engine.
Dead2112man

Postby texasstallion » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 am

Is there a way to get the, cities like pallet town in a png i been lerning to create a 2d rpg game on unity and would like to use allot of the sprites on this game but i cant get the ones for the cities, can any one help me with that?

It only shows up a an lvl file and i don't know how to make it into a png or how to use this game engine.
texasstallion

Re: Lost On PokéMorph (Update: v1.63 7/1/17)

Postby NCFancypants » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:15 pm

rick134443 Wrote:hello, i am rather new, both to this game and these forums, however, since i recently started playing both pokemon hentai versioan and pokemorph version, a common recurring theme happens, i get lost very easily. i'm probably not the only one to(i hope), but it would be nice if i could get some help with the pokemorph version. I seem to be stuck at the part where you come across an oddish thats been recently infected by the virus and i need to get it help, however my eevee led me to a path blocked by val who refuses to leave even after me setting up with a campfire multiple nights and the underground road is blocked off even though the guy at the end of the route says i should be able to use the underground tunnel to bypass. i'm so confused where to go as the story seems to want me to go to the place blocked by val but he still wont move. maybe i need to backtrack or something see if i missed anything important even though i dont think i did? i dont know, but any help would be appreciated. unless this is just the end of the game and its secretly a demo like pokemon hentai version was(at least when i got it from here)(also help ASAP would be nice if possible)

That is the current end of the game. They're moving it to a different game engine, so new content isn't being added at the moment. Congrats! You've beaten the game! Don't worry, a lot of people have asked the same question.

I know it's not what most people do, but an easy way to find out if a question has been asked/answered before is to search the topic. For instance, if you had searched for 'oddish' in this topic, you'd probably get a lot of hits, a good number of which are likely to be the same question you just asked. Not trying to sound angry, upset, or anything like that, just putting this here so people might read it and think about checking before asking a question that's already been answered a lot.

Edit: Also, Welcome to the worst side of the internet!(In the best way possible xP Ya'll know I'm kidding right?...right?...why do you have pitchforks and torches?...Guys?)
NCFancypants

Postby rick134443 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:47 am

NCFancypants Wrote:
rick134443 Wrote:hello, i am rather new, both to this game and these forums, however, since i recently started playing both pokemon hentai versioan and pokemorph version, a common recurring theme happens, i get lost very easily. i'm probably not the only one to(i hope), but it would be nice if i could get some help with the pokemorph version. I seem to be stuck at the part where you come across an oddish thats been recently infected by the virus and i need to get it help, however my eevee led me to a path blocked by val who refuses to leave even after me setting up with a campfire multiple nights and the underground road is blocked off even though the guy at the end of the route says i should be able to use the underground tunnel to bypass. i'm so confused where to go as the story seems to want me to go to the place blocked by val but he still wont move. maybe i need to backtrack or something see if i missed anything important even though i dont think i did? i dont know, but any help would be appreciated. unless this is just the end of the game and its secretly a demo like pokemon hentai version was(at least when i got it from here)(also help ASAP would be nice if possible)

That is the current end of the game. They're moving it to a different game engine, so new content isn't being added at the moment. Congrats! You've beaten the game! Don't worry, a lot of people have asked the same question.

I know it's not what most people do, but an easy way to find out if a question has been asked/answered before is to search the topic. For instance, if you had searched for 'oddish' in this topic, you'd probably get a lot of hits, a good number of which are likely to be the same question you just asked. Not trying to sound angry, upset, or anything like that, just putting this here so people might read it and think about checking before asking a question that's already been answered a lot.

Edit: Also, Welcome to the worst side of the internet!(In the best way possible xP Ya'll know I'm kidding right?...right?...why do you have pitchforks and torches?...Guys?)

oh wow, that is unfortunate and honestly quite saddening to hear considering how much great potential this has. i'd help as much as i could if i had any talent in developing a game but i have literally no idea how to even start tbh. though they also seem to have changed some mechanics along the way as i remember playing regular hentai version from here a few months(or maybe years, my memory is terrible) ago and i seem to remember being able to catch opponents and pokemon but now you can only catch their pokemon if you use fan art or get lucky and touching steals them. man, this game must be pretty huge if it's taking this long to finish(unless they've stopped working on it) also, sorry for posting the same thing twice, as i said i am new and i didnt see it needed to be approved to show up on the board at first lol.
rick134443
Newly Registered

Postby [Blank] » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:06 pm

rick134443 Wrote:man, this game must be pretty huge if it's taking this long to finish(unless they've stopped working on it)

I feel like I need to say this to protect people's expectations from becoming overblown. From my understanding, it's taking a while because moving to GameMaker is somewhat of a large change and they all have their own lives to deal with too as this is a part-time project. Once the engine is finished the game should have updates a little more often (I hope). However, I believe the actual amount of content won't be massively expanded upon.

Correct me if I'm wrong Dark Impulses Team.

Yes, I'm still watching you guys a year later. Keep going at it, it's a great game!
[Blank]

Postby Dapper Gent » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:37 am

Yes, we're still working on the engine. Val is still chugging away on his own. He isn't a skilled programmer and only picked it up to help the project. Switching to Gamemaker has been a huge undertaking him, and us. This would be moving much faster if we had a veteran programmer on our side. But we're working with what we can get.

With that said, we're going to make a big announcement (not engine related) on the 15th.
Dapper Gent

Postby MaxTheDark » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:19 pm

Did not like.

Fired up the game, dumped exposition via terrible dialog.

Everything you do, you have tons of dialog dumped on you.

Controls are terrible, WSAD doesnt work.

Got the Eevee, had no idea what to do with it.

After several fights with random pokemons I closed the game, utterly bored out of my mind, only having seen a single pair of titties.

Look, I appreciate your game tries to have plot and pacing, but if I want to sit around reading stuff I can read a book. And I do like it when you need to work for it the titties. But this is just boring and badly designed.

Oh, and it seems every time I'm notified of an enemy losing 3 hp, it actually deducts 4.
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects