Poke'mon: Tiny Addventures (ON HOLD)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Should we let the poke'mon rape traners?

Yes
79%
NO CALL THE COPS
No votes
Maybe?
12%
GET THE LEAD OUT! LMFAO
9%

Total votes : 34

Re: Poke'mon: Tiny Addventures

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:49 am

*facepalm* no tho you are on it heath just misunderstood what i asked of him i told him "can you get me a list of the people who helped" for the credits but i think it went over his head again LOL
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Heath0069 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Humadragon2016 (2) Wrote:*facepalm* no tho you are on it heath just misunderstood what i asked of him i told him "can you get me a list of the people who helped" for the credits but i think it went over his head again LOL

dame it!! You know how hard it is to get intouch with half of them?!
Heath0069

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:45 pm

it's fine heath when the game gose out i'm sure some will tell us
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Nightmare » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:10 pm

Every time I try to go into the cave or the door next to the nurse's office, the game freezes. What should I do?
Nightmare

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:24 pm

well :? first it's a demo i made that isn't sapost to be taken serriously.
second if you know a thing or two about the edditor mod away
otherwise study someone else's game and fool around make the game your own onestly there is a glitch with the girl next to the house where she saids 2 lines not only one when i tryed it out so- mess around with it :lol:
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Heath0069 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:32 am

Humadragon2016 (2) Wrote:well :? first it's a demo i made that isn't sapost to be taken serriously.
second if you know a thing or two about the edditor mod away
otherwise study someone else's game and fool around make the game your own onestly there is a glitch with the girl next to the house where she saids 2 lines not only one when i tryed it out so- mess around with it :lol:

You forget we have someone to sort out the bugs
Heath0069

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:40 am

yea but i basicly rushed that demo
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby musical74 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:12 am

Curious on what you are intending what the mother character will be like. Are you are expecting the mother character to simply be a background character that doesn't really have much interaction, are you expecting the possibility of mother-son incest, or lots of interactions but no sexual stuff with the mother?

From a developer standpoint I imagine "different mother depending on who the player chooses" would mean more work for you guys, but maybe not.
musical74

Postby Heath0069 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:21 am

musical74 Wrote:Curious on what you are intending what the mother character will be like. Are you are expecting the mother character to simply be a background character that doesn't really have much interaction, are you expecting the possibility of mother-son incest, or lots of interactions but no sexual stuff with the mother?

From a developer standpoint I imagine "different mother depending on who the player chooses" would mean more work for you guys, but maybe not.

If she's turned evil it would be like a mother who wants sex and doesn't care if it's her son of not.if she has to eat him to have dick than so be it.
Heath0069

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:49 am

i would say it depends on how far we go with her LOL
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby musical74 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:49 am

Tried the demo, besides not being able to get many places yet, the battles are too hard! Unless the intent is to avoid fights, you might want to lower the difficultly a bit on the fights. Either fights are curbstomp lose, or in battles where I might be able to win Ash suddenly gets weaker and I can't beat anyone. There's also places where I should be able to move but can't - guessing there's nothing there yet.

Did like Joy's "oh I don't have to do this but it's more fun" line!

I am curious, is the mentality to be overly sneaky or does that matter? Also curious if you beat certain people if you can, uh, "enjoy" them as punishment for attacking you "fantasizes about enjoying the MILF"
musical74

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:08 am

well again like i said that demo is basicly rushed so we know witch one will be the game topic for when we finalize the ideas. as far as what the demo was more or less about it was about milfs taking over and gaining more and more guys to fuck them EX: ash's mom (or rival's depending on if that worked) has ash and gary but again since it was rushed there are a few things out of place. as far as "enjoying" the defeated woman not sure if heath will do it THAT way since we're thinking of kinda having a 2 for 1 deal with the game *wink* i ould say 50/50 but it's a yes nonetheless
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby musical74 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:55 am

Not complaining so much as observing what I saw. Mainly was surprised at how hard the fights were...

I don't know if this is "bug" or not, but there was a few places where I went to what should be a new area and got stuck. Couldn't move, couldn't really access the menu (it did the sound but no menu showed up). Is there hot MILFs having wild sex and the game doesn't want me to see it?? (Seriously, assuming there's nothing there yet)

Oh yes, before I forget, are you planning on having a "you lose, you get punished somehow" or is that not possible? As of right now it just kicks me back to the start screen, but I'd love it if a MILF beats the MC and decides to have a little fun because she got hot under the collar...
musical74

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:39 am

heath's planing on doing that as for the "bug" thing unless you fight red (and trust me you want to kick his ass) in the demo i don't think they should be that hard as for the "going back to start space" THAT is a fucking bug and i got no idea how the fuck you triggered it LOL but as i said before it was rushed so don't think too highly of it unless your modding it to be better there was a glitch i saw when doing the small testing that i did where the little girl in front of the rival's house said the dialog it had before instead of the new one i putted in.
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Heath0069 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:53 pm

Well the polls up but only got one vote
Heath0069

Postby musical74 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:31 pm

Just wondering, given some of the polls and a few other things: is this going to be more a sex romp (whether the PC wants it may be another matter!) or more "try to avoid the sex things because it will not go well for the player"?

I like the idea of a sex romp but the PC is going "uh...what is happening here..." could also be fun.

Also wonder if you'll be able to go back to areas from long ago if wanted (like, start off in Pallet Town but you can go back there at any time if the player chooses)
musical74

Postby Heath0069 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:59 pm

musical74 Wrote:Just wondering, given some of the polls and a few other things: is this going to be more a sex romp (whether the PC wants it may be another matter!) or more "try to avoid the sex things because it will not go well for the player"?

I like the idea of a sex romp but the PC is going "uh...what is happening here..." could also be fun.

Also wonder if you'll be able to go back to areas from long ago if wanted (like, start off in Pallet Town but you can go back there at any time if the player chooses)

What we are trying to do is have the right level of sexiness, danger, and fun. And some Easter eggs here and there. Ever rpg I'd played always had a Inn were the players are shrunken. So I'm trying different approaches different idea.
Heath0069

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:52 pm

eitherway yea i'm trying to make it a point for the player to back track at times just cuz you never know what home will be once you leave. not to mention it be fun to make the family actuly miss you and shit hmm might be another poll in the future but i would say having the resorses we got now the only thing we really need is a sprite artist and music if we don't want to use some from others (EX:Dapper or dark onix) after i am finished with heath's inn keeper and daughter (maybe once the poll is over) i'll start to work on the first actual demo and HOPE I CAN SEND IT OFF WITH A BOW! :lol:
Humadragon2016 (2)

Postby Heath0069 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:12 pm

Okay so the innkeeper will have a daughter that will help the player out. The vote is final
Heath0069

Postby Humadragon2016 (2) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Who'd like a star wars reference with the daughter? ;)
CT4tE9oh.png

Just have to refine her tell me how you like how she looks so far.
Humadragon2016 (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects