The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The White Wolf Returns [Soru]

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:42 pm

As you begin to stroke his cock, you feel it pulse with desire beneath your fingers. "Ah, you have very soft hands. Perfect for serving big demon cock." You think for a moment that he might be paying attention only to your hand, but after only a few strokes, he proves you wrong. His hand moves up to your blouse giving it a light tug to free your breasts. "Such fat teats you have. Can I milk them like a cow's?" He begins squeezing and kneading your soft tit flesh sending a shiver of pleasure through you. You realize with his attention up there, he might catch your other arm moving out of the corner of his eye. He'd certainly lose focus if you got him off with your paw, but his buddies will be back eventually. Do you risk him spotting your intention, risk his buddies coming back, or find some other way to keep his eyes focused away from your hand?
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:05 pm

As he comments on how her hand felt Ammy was about to raise her other one slowly to go for the surprise knock out but before she could his hand suddenly comes up to her top and tugs on it to free her large breasts, making her blush some as her breasts are exposed before moaning a bit as he squeezes and kneads them. As she endures this she realizes that his gazer is on her breasts, which means her arms are within his visual perception so she would risk him noticing her sneak attack. She was also short on time as his friends might come back before she can finish him off. She needed to think. "Hey...you have more friends around, right?" She asked. "To be honest...I don't like to be shared, I prefer to keep all my attention on one male at a time~" She says seductively as her other hand moves to cup his sack. "Do you think we can go somewhere more private?" She asked before looking over his shoulder as if she just noticed something. "Maybe in that area behind you?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:16 pm

As you ask about doing this somewhere private, it's clear he's hesitant, but your hand working his heavy sack keeps him from denying you outright as he mulls it over a moment. (8)Grabbing both of your wrists, he moves behind you pulling your arms behind your back. "Fine, but if we're doing this I ain't taking no chances." His chest presses against your back as he leads you a little further in grinding his cock against the small of your back the entire way.

As the cavern opens back up, you're met with quite the unusual sight. A tree that certainly looks messed up but not quite like the others. Instead of looking frail and thin this one seems a little bloated and from its branches dangles a bloated over-ripe fruit though its rotten appearance makes it impossible to identify.

Turning as soon as you're through the tunnel, he pins you against the wall right there grinding his manhood against your ass some more. "This should be good. They won't come looking this way, but...if we do get too loud, they might still hear us. Are you much of a screamer?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:37 am

Ammy tries to not look too nervous as she watches him think it over before he surprises her by suddenly grabbing both of her wrists and moves behind her, pulling both of her hands behind her. She mentally curses as he seems to be cautious enough to make sure she won't try anything as he leads her into the tunnel. Meanwhile she blushes a bit deeper as she feels his cock against the small of her back above her tail.

At the very least her plan to get him alone further into the cave was working. As they enter a chamber she sees an odd sight; some kind of large tree that is lightly corrupted like the other ones but this one was more bloated with rotten looking fruit hanging from the branches.

She didn't have time to look for long as she suddenly finds her front pinned to a rock wall and a cock rubbing against her ass. She blushes deeper as he asks if she is a screamer and she knew the answer to that. "W-Well...I c-can be a bit...noisy..." She admits shyly.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:32 pm

"Hmm, well you better keep that under control. If my buddies hear us, they'll definitely want a piece of you for themselves." He let's go of your wrists and directs you to turn around though he gives you only barely enough room between him and the wall to turn. "Now, we could continue where we started, but I think I wanna move on a little. I've tried those hands, now I wanna try that mouth." His hand moves to your shoulder and he leans against the wall making him feel much larger as you move down to your knees with him towering over you.

Coming face to head with his cock, you find it dribbling liberally with anticipation for more of your attention, but before you can begin he pets your head like you were a common animal and pushes his length against the side of your muzzle. "Good bitch, you look like such a sweet puppy down there with my cock. A nice little treat for you to slobber on like a good doggy." He pulls his cock back once again pointing it right at your lips. "Go ahead, beg." He smiles waiting for your reaction.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:29 am

Amaterasu barely has time or space to turn around before he grasps her shoulders before pushing her towards her knees with her back still against the wall. As she is pushed down and comes face to face with his cock Ammy finds that her plan has gotten out of hand but unless she wants him to possibly call for help or catch on to her plan she has to play along. She blushes deeply as he pats her head like she's some pet while rubbing his length against the side of her muzzle smearing pre before pushing it against her lips. She blushes even deeper when he commands her to beg. "...P-Please let me taste you cock." She says a bit shyly as she tries to lick at his length while thinking the soon she got him off the sooner she can dispatch him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:37 am

He smirks as you ask to taste his cock. "Why so nervous?" He pulls his cock back wiggling his hips so it sways a little in front of you. "You want this, don't you. Say it, so there can be no doubt how much you want to feel me in your mouth." You were starting to smell his musk as you were kept down right there pinned between the wall and his cock as his hand moved down the side of your face to give you a light skritch beneath the chin. He thrust forward again this time moving over your muzzle, so his cock slid right between your eyes and his heavy balls pressed against your lips. You could swear you felt them pulse and grow a little from the impact.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:28 pm

"S-Sorry...I just tend to be a bit...shy when a such a dominating male takes control like this." She says after quickly thinking to help entice him further. While she rather not be another demon's toy again, especially so soon, but she needed to play along for now. Though as he rubs his member against her face with his sack against her lips she gets a big whiff of his musk and her whole body shook from a sudden surge of heat in her body. "Yes... I need to feel your cock in my mouth~" She says as she was breathing heavily now and her tongue comes out to lap at his sack.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:21 am

The demon smirks above you. "Oh, am I intimidating the poor girl, or perhaps that's just the way you like your men?" He chuckles as you lash your tongue against his sack getting a good taste of the musk and saltiness of it. "Well, if you need it that bad, then I shouldn't leave you waiting any longer." Pulling back, you can smell the scent of his balls retreating away before you are brought face to face once again with the head of his cock. "Open wide, little puppy. I'll give you a taste of what you need so badly." You see a bead of pre dangling from his tip tempting you with the promise of the taste of demonic spunk.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:01 pm

Ammy breaths a bit heavily as the demon pulls his cock and sack from her face to position the head right at the front of her muzzle. She hesitates for a moment before she opens her mouth, though she isn't sure if this was still just a part of her plan to play along or if she just wanted this from how hot her body felt right now. She didn't even notice her tail wagging slightly behind her as she opens her mouth wider for him to enter her, the thoughts of just knocking him out barely there as she didn't have a good way to do that right now anyways.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:49 am

Taking your open mouth for the invitation it was, he pressed himself into your muzzle taking a full thrust that buried his full length into you on the first go. His cockhead tickled at the back of your throat and his sack slapped against your chin. When he pulled back, he angled his hips to drag every inch of the underside of his cock against your tongue giving you the full taste of that hot length. "Such a moist hot little hole I've found myself here. You sure you don't want my buddies to join us? I'm sure they could find some other places to stuff their dicks." Despite his words, he showed no sign of calling for anyone as he closed his hands around the sides of your head and took another thrust into you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:46 pm

Amaterasu has to suppress her gag as the demon pushes his entire length with a single thrust into her mouth. She breathes through her nose as the tip enters her throat which makes her inhale more of his musk which makes her feel a bit lightheaded. When he pulls back he does so in a way that has it drag along her tongue, making her taste his cock which she couldn't help but enjoys. When he askes if she was sure she didn't want his friends to join she looks up at him and nods before moving her head forward to take his length before he grabs her head himself and starts to thrust again. Her hands reach up to his legs to brace himself as he starts to use her mouth.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:00 am

As you kneeled there basking in the scent of his musk and having your mouth used like a sex toy, your mind was clouded with thoughts of sex. Each time he pulled back now, there was pre on his shaft adding to the powerful taste of his cock. Altogether, you felt weak and used as he continued to plow his way into your throat. Then he pulls out letting you catch your breath and see his cock glistening with saliva. "Alright, I think that's enough of a warm-up. Turn that little ass around and hike up that tail for me. With a mouth that feels that good, I can't wait to try out that cunt. I bet I can reshape it, so it fits me like a glove." He pulls himself back giving you just enough room to stand back up and turn around.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Amaterasu lets out a groan when he would pull back and leave pre onto her tongue which she automatically swallows down after tasting it. Then he pulls out and she lets out deep pants with half lidded eyes as she gazes at his cock, wet with her saliva. Then he gives her a command, to turn around and stick her ass out to him so he could fuck her pussy. At first she is hesitant, unsure if she go further than she has but if she doesn't he might call his buddies or just force her. She knew her plan has gone completely off the rails at this point but too late to stop it now. With her body burning with heat and figuring she might be able to knock him out when he's done she decides to obey. She stands up and turns to the wall again. Her hands are placed on the wall for support and she sticks her plush rear out. Her tail slowly raises to expose her already dripping wet pussy which surprised her with how her juices are trailing down her inner thighs.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:04 am

With a smile on his face, the demon takes hold of your hips sliding his cock between your legs. You felt the top of it rub against your needy pussy which drooled all over the hard length pressed so close to it. "A wet cunt like this must need to feel me so badly." He leans in closer whispering more huskily. "I'm going to use you for my own pleasure and nothing more. I'm sure a slut that begs for demon cocks like you will love it anyway." He grabs your tail tugging it up a little as he pulls back to line himself up. Despite the roughness in his first thrust, your insides are soaked to the point where he slides in smoothly spreading your walls as he makes his way in deeper. You feel his balls swing forward and slap against your clit as his entire length is nestled inside of you. "Yeah, you're taking this like a champ. Guess I don't have to hold back."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:27 pm

Ammy gasps out sharply as she felt his cock rub against her pussy, her juices drooling all over it as he lightly rubs against her. His words about how wet she is and her need makes her blush deeply in humiliation but she knew that he is most likely right. She shivers as he whispers huskily into her ear and how he's going to use her for his own pleasure and that she's going to enjoy every moment of his demon cock inside of her. She then squeaks out as he tugs her tail upward while he lines himself up. Then he thrusts and it takes all of her willpower to not cry out in pleasure when he roughly thrusted into her soaked pussy. While she could stop her cries of pleasure she couldn't keep in her moans and one of her hands moves up to cover her mouth to muffle herself.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:15 am

He chuckles as you put so much effort into keeping your voice down. "That's it, struggle to keep your voice down. I won't call for them, but if they hear you it won't be my responsibility then, will it?" His grip on you firms up as he begins slamming into you mercilessly with everything he had. Thick, corrupt cock ravaged your insides over and over as the demon took his pleasure from your willing form accepting everything he could give and even finding pleasure in it. Around the corner, you could hear footsteps approaching. "And now he's gone too. We can't split up anymore, so we should just stay put and keep our eyes peeled." The demon behind you whispered into your ear. "There's my buddies. If you can't keep that voice down now, there'll be no hiding from them now."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:36 am

Ammy's eyes go wide as he starts to ramming into her pussy with as much effort as he could, making it harder for her to keep her voice down and her only hope to keep from making too much noise is to muffle herself though the demon behind her can make them out. When she hears the footsteps she tenses up and hopes that they can't hear the sounds of the demon slamming into her dripping wet cunt and smacking against her plush and furry ass. As the demon keeps fucking her and reminding her that his friends are very close by makes keeping her voice down an even harder task. Her muzzle wanted to open and scream out her pleasure but she had to keep it down and her body would buck and spasm some as if since her body couldn't vocally let out how she felt it was showing it physically.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:52 am

The demon behind you continued his assault, and the need to suppress your reaction to his brutal thrusts was making it hard not to get lost in the pleasure. True to his word, the only sounds he made were the rhythmic slapping of his hips against your ass while he quickly worked his way up to kissing your cervix. Each time he pressed against it, you felt a surge of pleasure as it gave way just a little more. It was clear you'd be welcoming him into your womb all too soon if things kept going at this rate. Leaning forward, he bit down on your neck while moving to shorter thrusts that assailed your deepest depths with even less mercy while his hands moved up from your hips to toy with your breasts.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:37 pm

Amaterasu finds herself as nothing but a willing sex toy for this demon. Her hand clenches tightly around her muzzle to keep herself quite though it was hard to do so as every thrust pushed all the way to the entrance of her womb and spreading her pussy wide open. Each time the pleasure increased as he got a bit closer to past her cervix with every thrust he gives and her eyes were rolling back. His hands soon come to her breasts as he bit down on her neck, further increasing the assault of pleasure onto her body. It was getting too much and finally she a muffled scream is heard as she reaches her orgasm, her hips thrusting backwards into him as her juices squirt out and spray down her inner thighs while her pussy clamps down tightly.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games