Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rookie Undercover (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:48 am

When you came again so soon with an orgasmic scream Tim had a look of surprise before his face twists in pleasure from the sudden tightness and this and your words pushes him over the edge. He gives one last hard slam of his hips into yours and you feel the impact before his hot seed fills your depths. He grunts with every shot of his cum that fills you, your pussy doing its best to milk him for every drop. With one last throb of his cock he collapses on top of you, spent and breathing heavily with his cock still deep inside and his hands still gripping your hips tightly. "W-Wow...You are amazing..." He groans out to you and you can't help but feel a bit happy from the praise.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:53 am

Catherine moaned as she felt Tim's spunk rushing into her dousing the powerful flame that her lust had started to feel like. Her body beginning to relax beneath him as his cock twitched and pulsed and delivered his creamy jizz right where she was needing it right now. She still felt embarrassed about how out of control her desire had been becoming, but she couldn't deny that it had certainly led to more satisfying releases as of late. As he lay over her, she couldn't help but bask in the warmth and feeling of him both inside and on top of her. She blushed as he complimented her. "Y~yeah, you were really good too." She blushed after having said that turning her head as she just couldn't look him in the face at the moment.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:03 pm

Once he managed to catch his breath and stand Tim gets off of you and goes over to his laptop. "Okay...this should definitely be ready for you right now." He said as he unplugs the flashdrive from his laptop and places it on the desk for you once you were ready to get it. He looks back at you and just stares at your exposed form and your pussy leaking his cum before he looks away. "D-Damn, just looking at you gets me hard again..." He said and you could see his flaccid cock starting to harden again. Unless you clean up and redress soon you might be in for another round of sex.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:42 pm

Catherine lay there panting as Tim went and got the flash drive with the data she needed for her. She nodded when he said it was ready. "Yes, thanks again for this." She blushed when she heard him comment on the mess he'd left of her turning him on again. Realizing that if she didn't get going, she'd probably be doing a repeat performance, she started redressing herself though there wasn't much time to clean up, so she felt his cum make a mess of her panties as she pulled them up. "I have to get going. I'll need to look that data over and see if there's anything I can glean from it." Taking the drive, she slipped it into her bag and excused herself making her way back to her room.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:04 pm

"Alright; hope you find something interesting on there." Tim said as you get dressed and then leave before you could get caught up in another lust filled session of sex. Trying to ignore the squishy feeling of cum leaking into your panties you make your way back to your room and once there you feel like you can maybe calm down and rest for now. Now with some information you shouldn't have you had a few options. You could look it over the information you got from Tim right away to see what you can find. Or you could try doing some homework or studying to make sure you're not falling behind on any classes. You could possibly go out and explore again looking for more clues or hang out with one of your new friends here.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:16 pm

Getting out of Tim's room before anything more can happen, Catherine is glad to feel herself cool down even with the feel of cum staining her panties. Reaching her room, the first thing she needs to do is secure this new data. Putting the drive in her laptop and opening the encrypted folder, she moved the files from the drive in there before reformatting the drive to make sure no traces of the files remained. She'd return that to Tim later. For now, she decided she could do with a little break and went out to find Lily or one of her friends. It had been a couple days since she had seen any of them, and it would be good to catch up on what was going on with them..After a quick cleanup and change of panties, of course.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:37 am

Getting cleaned up and putting on a change of panties you head out and look for your friend Lilly. You weren't sure where to look at first when you get out to the quad and find very few people around though it was around dinner time still so you decide to check the school's café. Arriving and looking around you do manage to find Lilly sitting at a table with her dinner with your other new friend Jenny. You approach them and they both smile at you when they notice you approaching. "Oh hey Catherine." Lilly says as she motions for you to join them. "Haven't seen you in a while. How have things been?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:32 pm

Seeing not many people around, Catherine realizes it was already dinner time. Heading down to the café, she gets herself some food and looks about waving when she spotted Lily and Jenny sharing a table. "Hey girls, yeah, it's been a few days." She realized that it had been the sleepover that she'd last spoken with them. "Things have been pretty normal for the most part." She didn't want to give them too much detail about things that had been happening, but she figured they needed more than that. "Fell a little behind in History, so I had to do an extra study session with Mr. Anderson after school the other day. What's been going on with you girls?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:28 am

"Oh, Mr. Anderson is super nice. He even helps your stress with a massage." Jenny said in her usual energetic attitude while Lilly responds to that by saying. "I don't think it's appropriate for teachers to do that but he is a nice guy from what I heard." She said, though if only they knew what those massages can lead to as you personally knew. "And not much on my end; just the normal classes and cheerleader practices. I need to focus on math a bit more; the teacher can be rather strict so best not to fall behind." Once again you knew exactly how strict that math teacher can be if Lilly is talking about the same one. Jenny didn't seem to have much to say other than being energetic about trying out some new moves at the cheerleader practices. "So Cath, have any plans for tonight?" Lilly asked. "Was thinking of having either another movie night or going to this little party they're having dorm's lobby later. Just a small event with food mostly."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:36 am

Catherine nodded along trying to hide her nervousness as they spoke about the history and math teachers both of which she'd had sex with. At the very least gym wasn't brought up as a topic. "Yeah, I've been so busy, I lost track of time and just realized how long it had been since I'd gotten to talk to you gals." Then the topic of tonight came up, and she thought about it. She had a good lead, and she could probably do with a little studying, but keeping her cover by hanging with friends was a part of her job too. She figured she could use the pass to skip gym tomorrow to look at the documents and do any studying she needed, so she nodded her head. "The party sounds good, actually. Get to hang out with you girls and maybe meet some other students, too."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:27 pm

"Sounds good." Lilly said with a smile and Jenny looked excited to have you join them. "You want to meet us there or come with us?" Lilly asked as she looks ready to put her dishes away. "I want to freshen up a bit before I go. You and Jenny can hang out in my room as I do that or you two can go together."

"I'm good with either decision. I'm just glad to have enough friend with us." Jenny said as she excitedly hugged your arm and squeezed it against her body and jumps a bit with joy. It was a bit amusing to see how energetic and childish this girl is.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:21 am

Catherine nodded as it was settled that they'd check out the party. Now she just needed to decide if she was going to go with them while Lilly got ready or meet them there. She didn't really have anything she could think to do before the party, and Jenny was being pretty adorable, so she had her decision. "I'll just go with you gals."

Finishing up her food, and putting away the trash and dishes, Catherine got to following Lilly back to her room. "So this party, what's it about? Like who's putting it on and is it celebrating anything in particular or just a chance to hang out?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:58 pm

"Oh it's nothing big or anything really; it's actually pretty small but it's a nice way to meet some of the other students or just hang out." Lilly explains as the three of you head to her room. "It's hosted by the RAs of the dorm and mostly they just have some games and plenty of food." Jenny adds on to help and she gets a bit more excited for the party.

As you get closer to the dorms you do see students heading to the lobby of the dorms and plenty of movement inside though you don't get to see it up close as Lilly leads you to her room through a side entrance. "Okay, give me a bit and I'll be out." Lilly says once you entered her room and then she enters her bathroom and you hear the water running. Jenny looks up at you as she sits on the bed. "Hey Cathy, what do you want to do at the party? Hang out? Find some boys? Play games?" She asks her quests quickly and eagerly awaits a response.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:49 am

Catherine nods as they explain it wasn't much and that the RA's were hosting. She hadn't had any interaction with them just yet, but she guesses she should be thankful she hadn't gotten in trouble yet. As they walked she could even see some students making their way to the lobby probably to enjoy the party, but Lily had to get ready first before they could join in on the fun.

Getting to the room, Catherine took a seat on the couch. "Don't keep us waiting too long, and I hope your not getting all gussied up while we wait around like this." She teased pointing down to her own plain clothing. Once Lily was in the bathroom, Jenny seemed to want to talk about the plans for the party. She couldn't help but remember the girl's desire for a boyfriend as she brought up boys. The thought of helping the girl get at least some guys number was tempting, but she wanted to play it cool and leave it for a surprise. Besides, she'd hate to get Jenny's hopes up and not seeing anyone to get her chatting with. "I think I'd prefer to play games, but we'll see what happens."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:46 pm

"Sure, sounds good!" Jenny said with a big smile followed by some silence as the only thing you could hear is the sound of running water from the shower. "H-Hey..." Jenny then starts to get a bit nervous. "You have...some experience with boys, right?" Jenny asked as she blushes some. "I know I mentioned this before...but...is there a way to...get a boy to notice me? I've...barely even talked to a boy so...I wouldn't know how to even get one's attention..." Seems like the girl was still thinking about this since the talk back at the little slumber party the three of you had. "I-I'm hoping that...I can get at least some attention tonight, but it seems like they notice other girls more..."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:00 am

Catherine freezes as Jenny gets to asking her about advice getting noticed. Considering her own situation it wasn't like she was putting much effort into getting noticed, so she wasn't really sure what advice to give. "Well, some of it kind of matters on the kind of guy you're looking for. There are some things that are common, but you don't want to be drawing the wrong kind of attention. It's also tough to tell since I've never really seen you around guys either." She'd wanted to save it for a surprise, but seeing how set she was about it, she decided it was better to give her some assurance. "How about this? Lily and I will be there, so we could give you some pointers while we're there."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Jenny perks up as you tell her that you and Lilly will help her out a bit. She jumps from the bed and gives you a tight hug. "Thank you Cathy!" She says with energetic glee before letting you go. "Still though, we're going there to have fun so we don't need to focus on boys all the time. We can focus on having fun and then if there's a good time we can try for boys." She said, a bit giddy now and then Lilly emerges from the bathroom drying her hair. She notices the excited Jenny and looks to you. "What did I miss?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:04 am

"Yeah, don't worry about it too much even if we don't see any good opportunities." She smiled at the giddiness Jenny had. She enjoyed the girl's bubbly attitude though she couldn't help but wonder if it was part of the reason guys didn't think of her that way possibly seeing her as an immature girl that didn't think about that kind of thing. Still, even if that was it there had to be a way to help her get noticed without her having to change something that seemed so much a part of her. She blushed as Lilly entered asking what she missed. "Whoops, guess we should discuss that with you, too. Jenny's hoping to do a little looking for boys while we're at the party. I kinda volunteered you to help me help her out."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Lilly nods and says "Ooh, I see..." She tosses the towel that was used to dry her hair to the side and starts to get dressed. "Well we can certainly try, but don't expect a boyfriend by the end of the night. Instead just try to see if you can't gain some interest to at least let the boys know you are available and looking." Lilly says as she dresses and then fixes her hair.

A few minutes later the three of you enter the lobby of the dorm building see many other students around having fun with the party. To one side there was a table of random drinks and foods while all around in other parts of the dorm were various party games being played. On the floor above which is also open to the lobby you hear more things going on up there. "So girls, where should we start?" Lilly asked.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:15 am

Catherine nodded as Lilly gave a warning to Jenny about what to expect. "Yes, that's probably a better way to think about it than what I was saying." She couldn't help but glance away as the cheerleader got naked in front of them as if it was nothing. Even if she had had sex with them before, she'd been trying to keep her impulses a little more under control and staring at other girls naked didn't seem the way to do that.

As they walked into the lobby and had a chance to see what was going on, she figured what she thought they should do. "First, I think we should get ourselves something to drink. After that, well, I'd like to try a game." Eying the options, she saw something promising. "Looks like they got Twister over there." She leans in conspiratorily. "Got chance to put your flexibility on display for people, and get a little body contact, too. What do ya girls say?"
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games