MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:41 pm

Even when you don't look at them, you can still hear them noisily slurping and kissing against the hardened equine meat standing proudly between them. The horse beside you grunting and snorting as they pleasure his tool while you sit there leaking reptile spunk. The attention on his tool seems to be too much for him as he starts to make some bad calls. He manages to avoid anything really devastating, but he is down by the time the other two sigh. "Welp, I gotta call it a night soon, but we should even things out." The peacock gives you a look. The horse snorts, "I may be down, but not by enough for you to level us off." The komodo dragon grunts in annoyance, "No, but the two of us together would. What do ya say, we split your girl and call it even?" The horse raises an eyebrow as the two girls continue to slobber on his length. "Sure, but I also get to finish up with these two however I like." The three nod in agreement. The horse takes hold of the back of the dove's neck leading her to stand over his cockhead. "Well, you heard the deal. It's the last bit of fun for our little game, so make the most of it." Still holding her by the back of the neck, he pushes the bird down stuffing her with his length. The other two males leer at you as they wait for you to approach.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:00 pm

It seemed that looking away didn't help her much as Rebecca could still hear the other two females licking and kissing the horse's cock; they were not being subtle or quiet at all to the point where Rebecca could probably accurately imagine what is happening in her head. As the game goes on it seems that the horse didn't care much on the game as he cared more about the two females servicing his large cock which was costing him more and more chips. Soon the other two males made him an offer, one she was afraid of as they both chip in to make an offer for both of them to have her at once. This makes her blush deeply as the deal is discussed and made right in front of her and she sits there nervously as the two males leer at her, waiting for her, and it didn't help that the horse next to her had lifted up the dove and is not making his ride his cock. Getting back on to her weak legs she hesitantly moves over to the other side of the table where the peacock and komodo dragon were waiting for her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:14 pm

The two continue to stare with smiles on their faces. The komodo dragon chuckles as they both stand up. "Shake them hips a little babe." He puts a hand on each hip guiding you between the two of them. The dove groans out as she's impaled on equine cock. The dragon's hands grab the side of your bikini bottom sliding them down while the peacock pulls your top down to reveal your tits. Your tits and ass cheeks are groped and molded by greedy hands working to mold soft flesh between their fingers. The peacock stares deeply into your eyes as he continues to maul your breasts. "Be a dear and help me out of these." He motions down to his pants where you can see the tent already formed. From the looks of it, he's at full mast already. The lizard behind you pulls your hips back letting you feel his own hardness ready to take you for a second ride.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:36 am

Rebecca gulps nervously as the komodo dragon grasps her hips and moves her in between himself and the peacock. Both of them are quick to each grab a piece of her very revealing bikini and remove it from her body so they can get to her large breasts and plush ass directly. She groans out a bit as they grope and massage her breasts and rear in their eager hands, their fingers sinking into the softer flesh and molding it between their fingers. The peacock was in front of her, staring into her eyes with a very lustful look and she blushes deeper as he asks her to pull put his cock. As her hands hesitantly reach down to get the peacock's member out she gasps lightly as she feels her bare rear and crotch against the reptile's bulge. With her back to the lizard she couldn't do much to stop him as her hands work to free the peacock's cock.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:31 pm

As you open his pants the peacock's dick flops out already hard as it slaps against your wrist. The lizard realizes he has to release his own dick, but he only removes one hand from your shapely rear to do so. With both cock's free, the two males begin rubbing themselves against your ass crack and pussy lips sawing their warm hardnesses against you from both sides. The two nod to one another before pulling away for only a moment before they thrust forward and fill both holes simultaneously. "Such a hot little ass you got back here. Fits so snug, I could swear it was made for my dick." He gives you a slap across the ass as he presses into you reaching deeper as he wedges himself into you. The Peacock takes much gentler strokes with his cock, but he pulls up one of your tits nipping at the engorged nipple with his beak before lashing it with the end of his tongue.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:27 am

Rebecca blushes even deeper as she frees the peacock's member and feels it slap against her wrist which lets her know just how hard and ready he is for her. Soon the lizard pulls out his own cock and she gasps as she feels both of them rubbing against her, the peacock rubbing against her wet labia while the komodo dragon rubbed between her plush ass cheeks. She squirms a bit between them before they both thrust at the same time and she cries out and arches her body between them as both of her holes are spread around their cocks. With two cocks in her lower holes Rebecca felt stuffed and she then yelps out when the reptile spanked her bubble butt. The peacock draws out more moans and squeals out of her as he plays with her breasts and hard nipples, his beak nipping at them made her squeal rather loudly. All the while they play with her ass and breasts they thrust into her and they each thrust differently, one roughly and the other more gently which made it hard to get used to either.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:35 am

They each put on hand on a hip as they begin to force you to move up and down yourself. Of course, because they are both going at different paces, they wind up guiding you at a pace completely detached from either of their own. Due to those differing paces, it's impossible to get used to the feeling of the two cocks moving within you in such unpredictable motions. The peacock continues his assault on your nipple smirking as he glares up at you. "That's it kitten, sing to your heart's content while I use you." He begins changing up how he teases you with his beak and tongue repeating whatever seems to make you call out the most lustily. The lizard behind you keeps up his forceful thrusts into your ass reaching a little deeper each time leaving you to wonder just how large he is even if you'd had him inside you not that long ago. "Heh, still pretty tight, but I'm getting deeper in there. We'll have my entire length filling you up soon enough." He suddenly surges forward forcing more of himself into you and pressing you against the peacock who groans as your insides bear down on him but gives the komodo dragon an annoyed look. "Must you be in such a rush? I'm trying to savor this." Pulling out, the two return to their work.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:26 pm

As this goes on Rebecca tries to take some control but the moment she thought of to do so they each placed a hand on her hips and began to move her hips themselves. With the two of them thrusting at their own pace and changing as they liked the lioness is unable to get used to the feeling of both of their cocks as right as she thought she was getting used to one male the other distracts her. Feeling the peacock further teasing her nipples with his beak she would sometimes squeak as a beak is something she isn't used to and it would nip at her sensitive nipples. Meanwhile the lizard kept busy with her rear end and she would cry out as his cock would go deep into her tight ass. Each thrust from one would push her into the other and one was thrusting roughly with fast thrusts while the other took slower and deep thrusts. Her moans and cries sound out, constantly changing in pitch and tone as both males used her in their own ways.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:20 am

The pair of men continue to work your body as they saw their way in and out of your holes without the slightest hint of mercy. Your nipple is engorged and sore, your ass has a handprint on it, and they both chuckle at the sounds you make as they use you. "Sounds like someone's enjoying herself. I'd love to spend the entire night fucking your little brains out. It's unfortunate that I can't." The peacock begins working his way deeper inside of you wedging himself closer and closer to your womb. The komodo dragon groans out. "Gonna totally wreck this ass." Pulling you ass against his crotch, he leans over you putting you nearly on top of the peacock. Then begins rapid, short thrusts pistoning into the deepest parts of your ass with his reptilian dick. With a gutteral groan, he gives your ass one last slap before holding himself still fully buried in your rear while his cock gives a few twitches before his seed begins to spray out.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:57 pm

Rebecca feels any kind of hesitation or resistance wear down as the two of them wear down her body which physically shows from how her nipple is engorged and the red handprint on her well spanked rear. Each action of sexual abuse to her would make the lioness let out a sound of pleasure; a moan, a gasp, a squeal, a whimper, a cry, and sometimes a squeak. She felt herself losing it a bit as the komodo dragon starts to completely pound her ass, pulling her in closer by her abused rear while the peacock keeps getting deeper inside of her. With one last spank to her rear and the reptile hilting in her ass and filling her up Rebecca reaches her own orgasm. Her body arches between the two and she lets out an orgasmic scream and she thrusts herself further onto both cocks. Her lower holes tighten down and she soaks the peacock's member and crotch with her juices.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:47 am

The komodo dragon chuckles as you lose yourself beneath him. "That's what I like to hear. The sounds of a well-fucked woman loving her heaping helping of my cum." Beneath you, the peacock was forced deeper into you each time the lizard had pressed himself into you. His cock twitching and drooling as your cunny hugged his shaft. He finally loses himself to your eager milking grabbing hold of your hips and grunting as his avian cock begins spattering jizz right into you. Thanks to the dragon behind you, it pumps in as deep as it can reach, and you feel your womb slosh with pearly white spunk which enflames your lust further before it finally begins to sooth it soon after. The komodo dragon suddenly pulls out letting the last shot of his spunk fir up your back marking your fur with his seed.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:44 pm

Rebecca lets out another cry as she feels the peacock unleashing his load into her pussy, the lioness now double stuffed with both their cocks and cum and she has a small orgasm on top of her current one from being filled. Well the komodo dragon pulled out of her Rebecca slumps onto the peacock as he paints her back and rear with the rest of his seed. Her expression was one that can be described as 'well fucked' and exhausted as she leans against the peacock for support. Her breathing is heavy and her eyes were glazed over, her mind taking a moment to rest as her body tries to recover.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:59 am

After finishing painting your back, the lizard took a seat heavily panting as he watched you lay atop the peacock who was still finishing up with his own orgasm. His hands on your hips holding you tight to his crotch as he deposited the last of his load. A feminine groan draws your attention back to the horse that had brought you here. The dove lays on the floor dribbling fresh spunk from her snatch while he pushes the gecko down on the table knocking cards and chips all over the place as he thrusts into her. "So what do ya think, kitten? You had fun, right? Glad I brought you in for this game?" He thrusts into the amphibian drawing a squeal as he got to work on her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:09 pm

The lioness pants heavily as she lays against the peacock who shot the last of his seed into her pussy which milked him for every drop as she rides out the last of her own orgasm. Hearing a female groan nearby caught her attention in her dazed state and she looks to see the dove laying on the floor with her well fucked pussy leaking seed while the horse was picking up the gecko and being pushed down on the table so he could fuck her on it. In a daze she nods her head at the horse. "Y-Yeah..." She answered the horse as he asked if she had fun and if she was glad he brought her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:03 am

The komodo dragon chuckles. "We got a good batch of girls this time. I swear they keep finding sluttier girls every week." The peacock groans as his cock gives up the last shot of spunk into you. His shaft starting to go soft now, but he doesn't seem ready to pull out of you just yet. "Yeah, kinda wish we wouldn't be waiting a week to get to do this again." The horse whinnies loudly as he spills a load into the gecko despite how recently he'd finished up with the dove. "Yeah, really glad I heard about these parties, but I think I'm about done for the night." Pulling out of the gecko once more, he gives her ass a slap before pulling his pants back up. "See you around." He glances at you in the peacock's lap giving you the feeling he meant you in particular.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Rebecca groans a bit as she peacock shoots the last of his seed into her while calling her slutty, and while she wanted to disagree she couldn't deny how much her body and herself enjoyed the pleasure she is vulnerable to. Hearing them talk it sounded like they come here every week and that this whole event is a weekly thing, making her wonder just how the host of this event is able to afford such a party and provide so many females. When the horse said he'll see her later it reminds Rebecca that while this game is over her night was not and she'll probably go through more things before it is. For now though she rests on top of the peacock waiting for the feeling to return to her limbs so she could walk normally again. "Where...can I get cleaned up?" She asked the room as she feels sexual fluids leaking and dripping from her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:14 am

The two males chuckle as you just sit there weakly accepting what was being said of you. You couldn't help but feel some comfort laying atop the peacock's chest as the two of you basked in the afterglow. The komodo dragon got up giving a last slap to the gecko's ass as she rested on the card table. "They got some showers connecting the locker rooms beside the pool area. He looks over at your bikini. "Looks like you came from over that way." The peacock seems to have gathered his strength turning to slip out from under you leaving you to rest in his chair. "It was a fun time. Perhaps, I'll see you girls again some time." The two of them leave, so that only the three off you girls are left recovering. The dove starts to stand on shaky legs. "We shouldn't hang around here too long. They come looking for you if you seem to be hiding out."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:34 am

"Thanks..." She says weakly to the komodo dragon when he told her where the showers are. Soon she is left alone with the other two women and one of them speaks up about them moving. "Don't they know that some of us need time to recover?..." Rebecca groans as she slowly tries to stand up from the chair. "Ugh...I hope the night is almost over. I'm not sure how much more I can take tonight..." She mumbles as she fixes her bikini a bit before heading to the showers to get cleaned up. As she slowly makes her way to the locker rooms for the showers the lioness only hopes she doesn't get grabbed on the way there.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:50 am

(14)As you walk through the halls, you notice the crowds have started to thin making it seem that it must be getting near the end of this so-called 'party'. Most guys are either occupied or on the move leaving you to move unmolested, and you feel relief when you make it back to the locker room. From there it takes a moment to find the showers though, but when you do, you're in for a shock. Standing under the water is a muscular badger male washing up. Behind him, you can see another passage that you suppose must lead to the male locker rooms. It seems the showers here are co-ed, and no one bothered to tell you this earlier.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:36 pm

Seeing that the crowds have started to thin a bit hinted that Rebecca's night might be over soon and she can go home. It also seemed that most of the males around are reoccupied or leaving which was fortunate for her as she is able to make it to the locker room without being molested. However as she enters the showers she notices a male badger showering and she then quickly notices the passage to a male locker room, meaning this is a co-ed locker room. The lioness curses her turn of luck but sighs a bit as she realizes there's nothing she can do about it. Trying to keep from being noticed too much she tries to go to a shower as far from the badger as possible and quickly wash up.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games