Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/11)

Postby Biles » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:54 am

I passed on an idea to Ivan of a proposal to make custom outfits an external one, much like how Deep Throat Simulator does external to custom characters and such.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Moosifbob » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:45 pm

how about these ideas for expansion packs? Like ask the community to create characters based on each pack when you release a code to the forum that allows us create characters?

The Hyrule Pack- Playable Zelda and Playable Tiny Kong (cause she the most humanoid)(18), scenario-a princess from a Hyrule visits

The Wario pack -playable Syrup and playable Ashley(18), scenario-Captain Syrup in searching for treasure in Wold 6-6, Ashley appears in a ghost house

The Sky world Pack -Playable Palutena and playable Viridi(18), scenario- two goddesses appeared in world 7-7

The Metroid Pack -Playable Samus (Zero mission) and playble Vivian (humanoid), scenario- Samus has been captured in the x naut base

The Sonic pack- playable Amy rose(18) and Sally Acorn, scenario- Amy and Sally appear in the Gritzville lockers

The Mario sports girl pack- playable Ace(18) and playable Ella
Moosifbob

Postby metaro » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:28 pm

Moosifbob Wrote:after finishing the game, would you make extra packs?
also since Daisy is in Smash ultimate can you use voice clips from it?

Thanks for the spoil -_-

Moosifbob Wrote:how about these ideas for expansion packs? Like ask the community to create characters based on each pack when you release a code to the forum that allows us create characters?

The Hyrule Pack- Playable Zelda and Playable Tiny Kong (cause she the most humanoid)(18), scenario-a princess from a Hyrule visits

The Wario pack -playable Syrup and playable Ashley(18), scenario-Captain Syrup in searching for treasure in Wold 6-6, Ashley appears in a ghost house

The Sky world Pack -Playable Palutena and playable Viridi(18), scenario- two goddesses appeared in world 7-7

The Metroid Pack -Playable Samus (Zero mission) and playble Vivian (humanoid), scenario- Samus has been captured in the x naut base

The Sonic pack- playable Amy rose(18) and Sally Acorn, scenario- Amy and Sally appear in the Gritzville lockers

The Mario sports girl pack- playable Ace(18) and playable Ella

And before talking about any post released content, let him finish fnish the current game + the current post release project
metaro

Postby Moosifbob » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:10 pm

yeah i kinda say that to get it out of my chest
Moosifbob

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:38 pm

seki175 Wrote:whenever I enter some scene with some enemy the peach is automatically thrown to the platform below

I need more information, like the level, which enemy, if you're full screen, which browser or flash player you are using, and if you are using a given zoom.

metaro Wrote:Daisy can have a flower shaped pubic hair and peach a crown :p
Anyway, you got a message to reply :p Have a nice day

Great. I may not answer today as I am coding the game. The blue lines are done so far.

doing things in my todo.jpg

Biles Wrote:Yeah, it'd make far more sense for Daisy to have a flower-shaped pubes than give her practically a hirsuit. I imagine Krystal's own might be shaped like a diamond.

So be it!

Moosifbob Wrote:Yeah, flower shaped pubes would work for Daisy's default pubes and your hairier pubes preference would work for the hairy pubes option.

Ok!

Moosifbob Wrote:Would you rather have older 18 year old Ashley (Wario) or Captain Syrup make an appearance?

Mona and Pauline are the unicque POSSIBLE future playable characters (the 'fixed ones' buried into the game). Actually, now that I think about it, Mona will be called 'princess' in a vast majority of scenes, as well as Pauline.
As for the voiced Daisy in Smash, I'll take a look.
EDIT!!!!!! Cant find her sounds fx around the web!

Albelnox72 Wrote:First of all, I'm a big fan of this series, and all of the work everyone has put into it! It could not have been easy to build this game up to its current build, so mad respect!

Thank you!

Albelnox72 Wrote:The reason I am writing this is to ask 3 questions. 1) What is the plan for the church in toad town? Are you going to connect it to the different endings? for example if you get osama ending, will peach marry osama in the church? or bowser in the church for nymphomaniac ending? perhaps daisy/other princesses in church for lesbian ending? With the church being in the game so long with nothing being there, it got my mind going with these weird ideas lol.

The is to make Mario marry Peach on it, so yes, different endings.

Albelnox72 Wrote:2) After finishing the rest of the stage 8 worlds, are there any ideas on giving rin (masturbating toad girl in castle) any "sexy" scenes?

I just don't have an idea of how the scene should happen. Perhaps a dialogue (when the princess 'touches her'), then the toad girl says she can't stand anymore (she might be in heavy aphrodisiac) and ask for a 'help'. Then I would need ideas (and prints, even being 'ball and stick') on how this could happen. I usually make scenes with three main loops.

Albelnox72 Wrote:3) I noticed the last time i played that daisy has 2 more "sexy" options not yet put into the game "pussy sex with dildo" and another one, I cant wait to see these in the game, but no rush. (Also I might be wierd for asking for this option, but will there be a daisy futa option? getting peach impregnated by daisy is kind of hot)

Yes, I really need to finish them. Thats the problem of working on a huge game.
Yes, there will be a Daisy futa option. Once Peach has it, it will be extremely easy to add for the others.
As for futa scenes, that's another very different thing, as I need time to make it. For example, each creature could have a unicque futa sex, when the princess is 'the one who does it'. But I dont know if people will like the idea of male creatures (say, Peach fucking a goomba). But even without these scenes yet, at least we can play with futa princesses along the levels!

Albelnox72 Wrote:Thank you again, and keep up the good work

Thanks!

Skitmo Wrote:Ok so I tried all the recommended flash projectors from your site and got the same issue of non-interactivity on the dressing room screen. So I tried the debugger version of one of your recommended options from the site and got this error from flash the moment I entered the dressing room.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Gotta check that right now! This clarified a lot! Thank you for the info!
EDIT: Fixed in version 3.48b. To be uploaded later

Biles Wrote:I passed on an idea to Ivan of a proposal to make custom outfits an external one, much like how Deep Throat Simulator does external to custom characters and such.

As for extra packs (packs of players AND packs of outfit possible), there is yet another thing I would love to learn. Its actually a swf file importing yet another one, then 'understanding' the new variables and setting it in the game, with new outfits and characters. But I really want to use just a little time on that. Biles, I'll check your PM and I appreciate it. I hope it wont be difficult. If so, it will just take yet more time in my long TODO list :/ Even so, please remember my 'utterly' priority is the rest of world 8 levels, futa princess, ass sizes, some outfits (with TripFlip helping me to design it as there are princess poses yet to be done) and the rest of scenes I promised in Patreon.

Another thing is that, even with extra packs being possible (as there will be flash designers making them freely, in order to work with PUT game), I would still need to reconfigure hundreds of 'princess' text in the XML files, so it must be now a variable that could be exchanged to the 'type of the characters pack'. Say, Baronness, Madam, Miss...
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Moosifbob » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:32 am

what is mona's and pauline's personality for this game again?

Also should mona and pauline have earrings, what the design of their default pubes? Is mona's helmet her crown or is part of her mona's costume
Moosifbob

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Owari Megami Wrote:Hi @Ivan-Aedler

Hello there! Thank you for your support and feedback! I'll surely continue, if health and duties 'outside' this great hentai word allow me to.
In order to contribute, you can:
1 - install GIT from GITHUB and access my GITHUB XML translation link, making a new branch, then making a pull request (recommended) - it's easy to do once you take the steps.
2 - Just download the 'XMLLanguage_sp.xml', and work on it directly 'outside' GITHUB (not recommended as other people might be working on it).
BUT! I am checking the checkouts recently (you can also do that, by clicking the file above and then click HISTORY) and I noticed Sedhaild worked on it more than one year ago, and danthe100 worked on it em 2016. They should always notify me of their progresses, but I guess they halted the translation. The lasted file is in GITHUB so you can progress from there.

Moosifbob Wrote:what is mona's and pauline's personality for this game again? Also should mona and pauline have earrings, what the design of their default pubes? Is mona's helmet her crown or is part of her mona's costume

As before discussed, I will follow mariowiki (as here!), so I want to bring:
Mona as a scientific and tomboy girl, so she is more prone to lesbian scenes. She also has a kink for Wario, even he being 'ugly'.
Pauline as a somewhat bad girl, a dominatrix personality. She is daring at the point of doing big adventures alone (like Elaine Marley from Monkey Island).
(Of course those personalities can be still discussed).

Oh, please check my answers to your questions here! I need more information (in red text).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Moosifbob » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:53 pm

So mona is alright walking nude in public without covering herself?

yeah i check the wiki and Mona has white circle earring in her first appearance and Pauline has gold tear drop earring
Pauline belly piercing would be similar to her gold tear shaped earring, Mona belly piercing would be either a white circle piercing or a red heart shaped piercing, you can decide for mona

Which pubes design would be better tear drop shaped for pauline and heart for Mona or Heart shaped for pauline and whatever pubes design for mona you decide to create.

as a reminder for my first bug report
Rosalina's crown appearing after it has been removed, on her frontside and backside pose, and character art in the pause screen menu
Daisy's belly is a different color in chuck scene 4
Daisy having Rosalina's star belly piercing instead of her flower belly piercing
Tanned peach having Daisy's flower belly piercing
Rosalina missing her star belly piercing

Scene where the princess has her crown after being removed In her backside diagonal pose
-taunting in the mirror scene 3
-thwomp scene 4 -climbed
-Flurry scene 5 freeze
-x naut scene 3- entube
Jinx training 2
mario scene 5-pop her cherry
ludwig scene

check peach expression for dialogues couldn't find any, looks like it's working fine
Moosifbob

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:57 am

Moosifbob Wrote:So mona is alright walking nude in public without covering herself?

No, but Pauline! Mona being a tomboy don't make her daring. Her personality in WarioWare is usually a dedicated girl who works on time and like to do correct things. But Peach is usually ditzier (and embarrassed) than even Mona.

Moosifbob Wrote:yeah i check the wiki and Mona has white circle earring in her first appearance and Pauline has gold tear drop earring. Pauline belly piercing would be similar to her gold tear shaped earring, Mona belly piercing would be either a white circle piercing or a red heart shaped piercing, you can decide for mona

The red heart shaped piercing might work.

Moosifbob Wrote:Which pubes design would be better tear drop shaped for pauline and heart for Mona or Heart shaped for pauline and whatever pubes design for mona you decide to create.

I like the first idea.

Moosifbob Wrote:as a reminder for my first bug report. Rosalina's crown appearing after it has been removed, on her frontside and backside pose, and character art in the pause screen menu

Hmmmmmmm, this brings new assumptions. CHECKING!

Moosifbob Wrote:Daisy's belly is a different color in chuck scene 4

CHECKING!

Moosifbob Wrote:Daisy having Rosalina's star belly piercing instead of her flower belly piercing

CHECKING!

Moosifbob Wrote:Tanned peach having Daisy's flower belly piercing

CHECKING!

Moosifbob Wrote:Rosalina missing her star belly piercing

In which pose?

Moosifbob Wrote:Scenes where the princess has her crown after being removed In her backside diagonal pose
-taunting in the mirror scene 3
-thwomp scene 4 -climbed
-Flurry scene 5 freeze
-x naut scene 3- entube
Jinx training 2
mario scene 5-pop her cherry
ludwig scene

RUSHING to fix them! Thank you for the edetailed report! You deserve a medal!

Moosifbob Wrote:check peach expression for dialogues couldn't find any, looks like it's working fine

Yes but Rosalina 'dialogue image' (the big one that appears when you talk to someone) might have missing parts due to the fact the dialogue image was made that way so far.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Moosifbob » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:27 pm

Rosalina is missing her star belly piercing in every pose.

Also for the pause screen when the princess loses her belly piercing, the pause screen show the princess without her belly piercing.
Moosifbob

Postby metaro » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:23 pm

Actually, i would see pauline with a moon shape or a coin, or a banana, well, something that is tied to odyssey.
As for pauline, could be a W as she loves wario

Well, actually, going like its going, it would be better to add an other pubes option xD
a personnal one that will be different for each character, and the rest being the same for every one.

That way you would have all the regular + peach crown (or shroom) pubes, daisy's flower, rosalina's star, krystal's cristal, or starfox logo, pauline's propositions, mona's propositions

oh and don't forget to reply :p
metaro

Postby Owari Megami » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:11 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Owari Megami Wrote:Hi @Ivan-Aedler

Hello there! Thank you for your support and feedback! I'll surely continue, if health and duties 'outside' this great hentai word allow me to.
In order to contribute, you can:
1 - install GIT from GITHUB and access my GITHUB XML translation link, making a new branch, then making a pull request (recommended) - it's easy to do once you take the steps.
2 - Just download the 'XMLLanguage_sp.xml', and work on it directly 'outside' GITHUB (not recommended as other people might be working on it).
BUT! I am checking the checkouts recently (you can also do that, by clicking the file above and then click HISTORY) and I noticed Sedhaild worked on it more than one year ago, and danthe100 worked on it em 2016. They should always notify me of their progresses, but I guess they halted the translation. The lasted file is in GITHUB so you can progress from there.

Sorry, I've never used "GitHub." Did you get the "Pull Request"? A doubt, I'm working from the browser, is there a problem if I reupload the translation file instead of editing the file? It's easier for me to upload it, but I'd like to know your opinion. Greetings.
Owari Megami
Newly Registered

Postby Moosifbob » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:21 am

don't you mean Mona, and also the w shaped pubes is already on wario.

can Mona have unique dialogue when interacting with wario, like mona asking wario for a raise?
Moosifbob

Postby susuki » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:03 am

Hola Ivan tanto tiempo, espero que estés muy bien, y disculpa la ausencia en este largo tiempo, espero que sigas muy motivado con el vídeo juego, traduje el juego en español latino, y espero ayudarte en ideas de escenas, dibujos para seguir adelante con el proyecto que llevas compañero con la comunidad, tengo el 100% traducido de los diálogos, igual tengo que hacerle unas correcciones, espero tu respuesta pronto amigo

Olá Ivan, tanto tempo, espero que vocês estejam muito bem, e peço desculpas pela ausência a muito tempo, espero que vocês ainda estejam muito motivados com o video game, traduzam o jogo em latim espanhol, e espero te ajudar em idéias de cenas, desenhos para seguir adiante o projeto que você tem acompanhante com a comunidade, tenho 100% traduzido dos diálogos, mesmo tenho que fazer algumas correções, espero sua resposta em breve amigo
susuki

Postby Moosifbob » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:47 am

i almost forgot, also don't forget about rosalina surprised face (the princess eye brows go up alot and her mouth widen bigger than her shocked face)

bug
wario scene not working for all princesses
Princess still has crown in backside diagonal pose in mushroom big scene 2
*edit* i think the princess's crown in diagonal backside applies to daisy and rosalina

in the future would you add belly piercing in the princess dialogue potrait?
Moosifbob

Postby ilikegirls » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:23 am

I've encountered a bug involving the x-nauts, during the first level when you're invisible, and you enter the room in which you're supposed to become visible again... Peach is still invisible, and upon being caught by the boss in that area, you're put back to the bedroom with the game being frozen.

Ran into this on Chrome with current version as well as standalone flash player 11.2.
ilikegirls
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:19 am

Just to tell people I was interviewed by Kasaix, in DOUJINS site here !

Moosifbob Wrote:Rosalina is missing her star belly piercing in every pose. Also for the pause screen when the princess loses her belly piercing, the pause screen show the princess without her belly piercing.

Ok CHECKING!
By the way, I was checking this bug then I've got an 'eureka' to make the game faster, but it wont be in 3.49 update.

metaro Wrote:Actually, i would see pauline with a moon shape or a coin, or a banana, well, something that is tied to odyssey. As for Mona, could be a W as she loves wario

I fixed your text. I already noticed you meant Mona. Okay, Pauline can have a banana shaped pubes and Mona can have the W.

metaro Wrote:Well, actually, going like its going, it would be better to add an other pubes option xD A personnal one that will be different for each character, and the rest being the same for every one

Before the possibility of a pubes option, we surely need to see those pube types first (even if 'sticked ones'). It will be a nice update.

metaro Wrote:oh and don't forget to reply :p

I did it tonight. Sorry about the delay.

Owari Megami Wrote:Sorry, I've never used "GitHub." Did you get the "Pull Request"? A doubt, I'm working from the browser, is there a problem if I reupload the translation file instead of editing the file? It's easier for me to upload it, but I'd like to know your opinion. Greetings.

No I haven't got any Pull Requests from you. Here it says '0 pull requests so far'. You can do it if you have it done. Just PM me here on LOK with the latest XML file and I can check, then put in the game and update GITHUB site.
BTW, please see the answer below, from Susuki. He is also translating the XML. The problem here is that you guys havent talked in LOK site often about the translated, so I cant predict who is working with what, and if someone has already finished the translation. :roll:
I want to try to avoid people having 'double work', that is, working in the same thing.
But the 'worst' it can end up is just by having multiple spanish XMLs (it can live on their own), so we can have 'Spanish-theme1.xml' and 'Spanish-theme2.xml'. But again, lets try to avoid double work.

Moosifbob Wrote:Can Mona have unique dialogue when interacting with wario, like mona asking wario for a raise?

Yes she can. But I'll think about it once I do other things first (and on time).

susuki Wrote:Hola Ivan tanto tiempo, espero que estés muy bien, y disculpa la ausencia en este largo tiempo, espero que sigas muy motivado con el vídeo juego, traduje el juego en español latino, y espero ayudarte en ideas de escenas, dibujos para seguir adelante con el proyecto que llevas compañero con la comunidad, tengo el 100% traducido de los diálogos, igual tengo que hacerle unas correcciones, espero tu respuesta pronto amigo

Hello there! Dont worry about any excuse! I was a bit absent too. Too much things to do! I am still motivated, the problem was just worse in July but I hope I can deal with it better. You can surely help with scene ideas, you can use the RagDoll program for it (I know, it has some bugs still but it....just works) :mrgreen: . You can also help with drawings (dibujos). It will be even better if it goes into ENF (embarrassed nude female) theme, like a picture of her covering her parts when discovered by Toadsworth, or stuck in a pipe (so we can see her bare butt on it), while trying to get out of it ;) But! In order for us to be even more pleased with the result, I just ask you to make sketches first, so you wont be making random pictures that could be a bit out of the concepts. I am not saying 'you cant do it', or 'this picture is terrible' (actually I love each of your art, you're awesome! Like 'peach corazón') but its better to discuss about which context these portraits might be in (for example, I think that 'peach corazón' is too huge to be right in her castle corridors, I can perhaps diminish its size and put another border like the other portraits). For new portraits, it's great to discuss about all that first, so we can get a better result, then you can make the sketch, then the final version. 8-) Also, it's great to hear people here, so they could give better ideas of placement, as we cant just have many Peach portraits scattered in the levels without a reason. Also, those portraits should appear only if Peach is a nymph already, so its like the creatures are making portraits of her.

If you have a 100% translated XML file, PLEASE DONT HESITATE to send me already! Thats to avoid other colleagues by having double work (that is, others are already working in the XML).
And it does have new entries (as I update these XMLs with new ones montly), so you can PM me with it, I can check it, then I'll tell you the lines that's lacking. Thank you!

Moosifbob Wrote:i almost forgot, also don't forget about rosalina surprised face (the princess eye brows go up alot and her mouth widen bigger than her shocked face)

Ok, just remember she is incomplete in some of these expressions.

Moosifbob Wrote:bug! wario scene not working for all princesses.

Please give me the name of the affected princesses so I can test!

Moosifbob Wrote:Princess still has crown in backside diagonal pose in mushroom big scene 2
*edit* i think the princess's crown in diagonal backside applies to daisy and rosalina

I am taking notes!
By the way, I cant find Daisy sounds (smash ultimate) in the web. Do you have it anywhere or could you just record it from the game itself without the music?

Moosifbob Wrote:in the future would you add belly piercing in the princess dialogue potrait?

Okay, I will!

ilikegirls Wrote:I've encountered a bug involving the x-nauts, during the first level when you're invisible, and you enter the room in which you're supposed to become visible again... Peach is still invisible, and upon being caught by the boss in that area, you're put back to the bedroom with the game being frozen. Ran into this on Chrome with current version as well as standalone flash player 11.2.

I am already taking care of this. It's really a very bad bug and I am sorry about it. It might be due to the new variable in latest updates.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Moosifbob » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:20 am

I fixed your text. I already noticed you meant Mona. Okay, Pauline can have a banana shaped pubes and Mona can have the W."
Like I said before Wario already has W shaped pubes, would you prefer heart shaped or triangle pizza shaped pubes for Mona? Banana shaped pubes for Pauline is alright for me.

Please give me the name of the affected princesses so I can test!

all princesses in level 6-4

By the way, I cant find Daisy sounds (smash ultimate) in the web. Do you have it anywhere or could you just record it from the game itself without the music?
wait a little after Dec 7
Moosifbob

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Owari Megami Wrote:I noticed another user's collaboration. I will pause the translation in the meantime. If you don't get the translation, let me know to continue. Greetings.

Dont worry with the other user, as he/she never contacted me or made a pull request, so you can do it. You can also just send me the file (if it's completed) in a PM (personal message) here on LOK.

Oh! Please always take the latest Spanish XML from GitHub (link above in your other post). You can just click on it to download it.
Then you can check if there is a new entry (like "Bowser") that your current translated one doesnt have. You need to create new entries as this file is updated once a month.

Moosifbob Wrote:Like I said before Wario already has W shaped pubes, would you prefer heart shaped or triangle pizza shaped pubes for Mona? Banana shaped pubes for Pauline is alright for me.

A heart shaped one is better for me.

Moosifbob Wrote:all princesses in level 6-4

ok CHECKING

Moosifbob Wrote:wait a little after Dec 7

Ok, let's see.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby susuki » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Muchas gracias Ivan por todo tu trabajo y a los que te han ayudado constantemente en el proyecto, y yo quiero seguir siendo parte de la comunidad y me alegro mucho de tu entrevista y que se conozca cada vez màs el juego.
-Me podrías dar tu correo por privado para enviarte el documento.
Hare diseños de dibujos y ambientes para el juego, tengo unas ideas para escenas muy entretenidas.
- Ivan agregaras un traje navideño de peach(lencería) para las navidades? Tengo una muy buena idea para este evento.
Sigue adelante con el progreso...

Muito obrigado Ivan por todo o seu trabalho e por aqueles que o ajudaram constantemente no projeto, e quero continuar fazendo parte da comunidade e estou muito feliz com a sua entrevista e que o jogo é cada vez mais conhecido.
-Você poderia me dar seu e-mail em particular para lhe enviar o documento.
Farei desenhos de desenhos e ambientes para o jogo, tenho algumas ideias para cenas muito divertidas.
- Ivan vai adicionar uma fantasia de natal de pêssego (lingerie) para o Natal? Eu tenho uma boa ideia para este evento.
Continue com o progresso

Espero que lo que este en portugues este bien traducido xd
susuki

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects