A party game to remember [Reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A party game to remember [Reaperbones]

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:53 am

Character:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Reaperbones Wrote:Name: Artemis Jaeger
Bio: Artemis is your standard studious college student. She tends to get dragged around by her friends, so she sometimes ends up in odd situations. The reason she's pushed around easily by them is her bisexual orientation combined with a need to please those that she finds attractive. She's found that most of her friends are extremely attractive, and their need to be open and free around each other hasn't helped her desires towards them. She isn't against men either though and with a few drinks in her system she does occasionally try to take a man home. She isn't very successful in either fields though due to her reserved and shy nature.
Apearances: https://pr.gec.im/donmai.us/5535292b407ea484a86d924552d44ab7.jpg

NPCs:

Name: Anna Tchecow
Personality: Confident, brave, curious.
Extra: Anna is a friend of Artemis and the one who is hosting the little get together. She invited Artemis as an opportunity to help her get to know other people over at her home during a weekend while her parent's are overseas.
Appearance:https://external-preview.redd.it/1w0esrgHYTxJoQwwbbJJwkrt35u41eakXuBPF2XhMg4.jpg?s=1c754900ab23bea5ed455f5c6a764d99a6c7186b

Name: Nagisa Ondrum
Personality: Shy, kind, submissive.
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a6/ae/a8/a6aea86b6df06c5c5b49439d6f1a3f97--so-kawaii-anime-girls.jpg

Name: Junie Jarr
Personality: Confident, outspoken, apathetic.
Appearance: https://yt3.ggpht.com/a-/AN66SAwsNDELcQ9JxnZOPG5_z8dusYaIRzKSucXp6A=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Name: Ponppa Sonette
Personality: Cheerful, excitable, friendly.
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/62/03/466203f6ce945c79f9d1b8516a66ba9c.jpg

Anna, a friend from school had invited Artemis into attending a small get together, essentially begging Artemis into going to it, hoping to help her make some new friends by meeting some of Anna's other friends and possibly score herself someone to get laid with. As Artemis arrives, Anna is cheerfully waiting at the door and lets her inside, leading her into the living room, where the rest of the guests were sitting around a coffee table filled with large snacks, and everyone sitting either on a large couch, or in arm-chairs around the table.

Introducing Artemis to each of them one by one, Anna then excitedly sits down in her own armchair and puts down a deck of cards on the table. "Alright, so in order to lighten the mood and get everyone comfortable, I suggest playing a game. This is some silly one I found up in our attic, so it should be good for a few laughs. The rules are simple, be decide in advance how many rounds we should play, afterwards, we draw one card each round, going clockwise. Whenever you draw a card, you read what is written on it and have to do whatever it says." Anna explains the rules with a chuckle. "Now, I already had a look at some of these cards, and they're honestly a joke, some poor attempt at a sex game. Don't worry, we won't actually be playing it for real, just laughing at the cards." Anna assures everyone there. Nagisa nods in understanding, but seems a bit reluctant still, not really too keen on the idea it seems. Junie just chuckles and comments how it sounds fun, while Ponppa seems to be ecstatic and looking ready to have fun whenever.

"So, how many rounds should we play do you all think?" Anna asks them all.
Fantasy Fanatic

Re: A party game to remember [Reaperbones]

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:38 am

Artemis found herself a spot to sit that allowed her to have her personal space plus a little. New people tended to scare her, especially when they were as attractive as these ones. Anna had already been on Artemis' list of potential playmates, but now Ponnpa and Junie were too. She tried to get comfortable without seeming to provocative which was difficult for her considering her chest size. Even in her current outfit of semi-tight blue jeans and a t-shirt with a picture of a kitten on it. She spoke with a low voice. "We could try five rounds as a starter."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:58 pm

"That sounds reasonable." Junie agreed, smiling as he imagined how much he'd enjoy playing such a game for real with the attractive girls in the room.

"That should be a good amount to get an idea of what this game is, and how good or bad it is." Ponppa says amused, the idea of laughing at a badly crafted sex game appealing to her. She enjoyed having fun, and having been invited to help get the others out of their shell, she would make sure they laughed alongside her.

Nagisa for his part didn't say anything, instead he blushed as Anna explained what kind of game it was, but he was relieved that they weren't playing it for real, and just looking over the cards. He nodded in agreement with the others about that 5 rounds seemed to be a good start.

"I was actually going to suggest ten, but I suppose we can go for five if that's what you guys want. Now, who wants to begin?" Anna asks, picking up and holding the deck out with a smile.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:57 am

Artemis spoke as she looked at the cards. "Maybe after five rounds we'll take it seriously...Just kidding..."
She blushed and went silent as she realized how bad her joke sounded. Honestly she wouldn't mind taking it serious and maybe drawing a card saying 'grope whoever you want.' Anna would be her first target. She'd always wondered if Anna's tits were as soft as they looked.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Anna actually laughs at Artemis attempt at a joke, almost dropping the cards while Ponppa smiles. "Well, if everyone agrees, why not?" She asks, believing that if they reached that point, the objective of getting them all buddy buddy would be achieved.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind it, you're all beautiful ladies after all." Junie says with a smile of his own, although there was a slight blush to his cheeks, no doubt already having vivid fantasies.

Nagisa's face however had flushed completely and he shook his head embarrassed. "I-I think we better see what's on the cards before deciding that." He says in almost a whisper.

"Well then, I suppose I can start." Ponppa says, shrugging as she draws the first card.

Fist round of card rolls: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ihQBD1FwOGyN7IIaIMZMRzvuOKUjnK9SdFya2H0YcdE/edit?usp=sharing
Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Ponppa's roll: 85. (Instant Bukkake)

Flipping the card over to look at it, Ponppa raised a brow at what she read. "What does it mean-" She began asking, only to feel her face suddenly covered in what felt like warm slime, plenty of it, feeling as it was squirted from a water gun of some sort as it came in small spurts. Seeing as it was hitting her all over the face, she was forced to close both her mouth and eyes until it stopped. As it did, she carefully wiped her eyes free of the 'slime' and opened her eyes, to see that it was white, and smelled like... semen. Realizing the card had somehow, from out of nowhere summoned an instant bukkake, she was no longer smiling, and instead somewhat horrified at the implications. "Anna, where's the restroom?" She patiently asked, following the finger pointed in the direction of the bathroom with all haste, her face and ears burning red from the blush of embarrassment of what had happened to her just now.

Anna had lost her smile as well, looking at the cards in her hand for a moment before dropping them onto the table and shivering as they landed in a perfect pile. Opening her mouth she tried to say something, but no words came.

Nagisa was starring at where Ponppa had stood earlier, blushing as much as she had while trying to shrink into his seat, mortified and embarrassed on Ponppa's behalf.

Junie was wide eyed as well, but smiling. "Cool, this game seems awesome!" He says, no sympathy for what had happened to Ponppa, or seemingly realizing what the implications were.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:34 pm

Artemis was stunned by what she saw. She contemplated the possibilities of what could have caused it, but nothing made sense to her. She stared at the cards that now sat in a perfect pile. She reached forward and placed her hand on the pile. She spoke as she drew the card and flipped it. "If anything happens to me, we call quits and walk away."

(If you don't mind rolling for me?)
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:28 am

(Alright)

Fist round of card rolls: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ihQBD1FwOGyN7IIaIMZMRzvuOKUjnK9SdFya2H0YcdE/edit?usp=sharing
Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Artemis roll: 44. (Change Hair color)

As Artemis picked up and flipped the card, Anna was about to stop her, but was too late. As Artemis flipped the card over, the words "Change Hair color" were written on the card, and Artemis hair suddenly changed into a sea-foam-green color, all the way down to the roots. Anna stopped and blinked in surprise, while the others looked on with wide eyes.

Nagisa wasn't blushing as much as he had been, now merely looking perplexed as to what was going on.

Junie was smiling. "Wicked, that looks so cool, do you think it's permanent?" He asks getting up and coming closer for a better look.

A few moments later Ponppa returned, having managed to clear all of the semen off of her face. Upon seeing Artemis now bright green hair, she stopped and gave everyone in the room a questioning look, having expected them to stop playing after they realized this was likely a cursed game.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:58 am

Artemis saw her black bangs shift to a sea-foam green and sighed. She spoke as she fiddled with them. "Well now I'm even less attractive."
She looked at Junie and spoke. "Well since you seem so set on having fun, you can be test number three."
She then looked at Anna and spoke. "Did you find a set of rules with these cards? We need all the info we can get. This game may not be something we can end early."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:15 pm

"Well, I wouldn't say you look less beautiful." Junie says, shrugging at Artemis suggestion. "Sure." He says, reaching for a card.

Anna on the other hand snaps out of her shock and nods. "Yeah, I do have the rules." She confirms, taking out a small black piece of paper with white writing on it before she began reading it. "The game of desires is a card game for 2-8 players where the players take turns drawing a single card from the top of the deck. The descriptions on the cards decide what happens to the drawer, and the game can not progress without the card's effect having been fulfilled. No player may abstain from drawing their cards and once the game has begun, it will not end until the agreed upon before hand amount of rounds have passed. The game will not begin if: There are less than two players, one of the players is in critical condition or in physical pain, the amount of rounds for the game to be played has not yet been decided and agreed upon by at least half of the players participating. Warning, any and all changes as a result of playing this game are temporary until the end of the game, upon which they become permanent." Anna read, her voice growing more and more regretful as she read it. "Guys, I'm so sorry I got us into this mess!" She tried to apologize sincerely.

"Eh, relax. Nothing too bad has happened yet." Junie says, having stopped himself from drawing a card, in order to hear the rules, only to resume said action as he finished speaking.

"No, Junie, wait! I've read some of the cards and there are some really bad ones in there!" Anna exclaimed, trying to stop him from drawing the card, only for it to be too late, everyone held their breath as they waited to see what his card would do.

Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Junie's roll: 41 (100% Fertility)

"Okay, that's odd." Junie says, contemplating his draw, while flipping the card over so that everyone could see what it said. "100% Fertility... I don't feel any different." Junie comments with a shrug.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:49 pm

Artemis barely noticed the flirt from Junie due to her focus on Anna. She listened to the rules with a frown. She shook her head when Anna apologized. "We all agreed to play, none of us knew this would happen."
Junie drew his card nonchalantly and showed it to the group. Artemis nodded to herself and spoke when he was confused. "Well you're not gonna want to have unprotected sex. Nagisa, you're up."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:44 am

"I- I don't want to draw..." Nagisa says in barely a whisper, shaking his head slowly. However, despite this proclamation, his hand was already reaching for the deck. Closing his eyes and looking away, as if afraid the deck would explode, Nagisa finally drew a card. As nothing seemed to happen, he opened his eyes and peeked at the card.

Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Nagisa's roll: 71 (Gain angel halo)

As soon as Nagisa did, a glowing halo of light appeared above his head, floating about an inch above it and shining with a golden light, neither blinding, nor illuminating anyone or anything.

"Of course he gets something cool..." Junie mutters bitterly, feeling a bit cheated.

"As terrible as my card was, this game is actually rather incredible." Ponppa says, looking at Nagisa who carefully nudged the halo above his head, making it wobble, but remain in place.

"And it becomes permanent once the game ends... I'm sorry Nagisa, you're going to stand out like a sore thumb if you don't get a card that removes it by the end of the game." Anna says, shaking her head at the stupid rules and how this was all her fault.

Meanwhile, Junie tries to grab the halo from Nagisa's head, only to discover that his own hand, unlike Nagisa's, just passes through it, making him even grumpier about it.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:15 am

Artemis watched Junie with a straight face. He was quickly reaching the bottom of her 'people she wants to wake up next to' list. He still had a decent place on her 'people she wants to sleep with' list. She spoke as she looked at Anna. "Well I guess that makes it your turn. Let's hope it's something harmless."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:41 pm

Anna sighs, but nods, already feeling an inexplicable urge to draw a card. "Seems the game makes you want to actually draw a card after a while, even if you're afraid..." She says before drawing it. Flipping it over to read the text-

Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Anna's roll: 14 (Gain pet collar)

Anna gasps in surprise as she suddenly feels something around her neck. Having read the card, she knew she now had some kind of pet collar on. Reaching up with her hands, she tried to remove it, only to find her hands unable to grasp it, her fingers either missing or sliding off the collar for no good reason. "I- I can't get it off!" She complains as she struggles. The collar itself seemed to be a simple, black leather strip with a bell attached to it and "Anna Tchecow" written on it in white letters.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, you look good in it." Junie tells her with a smirk, only for Anna to scowl at him.

"Junie, this is serious! I can't go out in public like this! What if this happens to you next?" Anna asks him angrily, seemingly he had annoyed not only Artemis, but also Anna now.

Junie just shrugs. "You can always cover it up with a shawl or a scarf." Junie tells her, actually calming Anna down as he offered a solution.

"Well then, I guess the first round is done... That means we all have 4 more cards to draw each. For reference, what are some of the worst ones in there Ponppa asks Anna.

"They're... pretty bad. As Artemis and Junie have noticed, there are body altering ones, but there are also ones that seem to say you'll be raped by fantasy creatures, like Slimes or Centaurs..." Anna explains the bad news. "All things considered, we've been rather lucky so far."

Nagisa seemed to blanch at the information, while Ponppa stared at Anna, a little chocked. Junie had lost his smile and was instead frowning a bit.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Artemis sat there in silence staring at Anna's collar. She moved over next to her and reached up. She played with the bell for a second before smirking and speaking. "Meow, Anna the adorable kitten here to get cuddles...sorry joking."
Artemis blushed and sat back as Anna spoke about the cards. She let out a sigh and spoke. "Alright this is a fucked situation. I would rather we just say fuck it and walk away, but Anna said she felt a compulsion to drawa card. I'd hate to see what it'd become if you resisted too much. So here's the deal. We finish this game in here, we sit down and discuss the after effects, and most of all we solve any problem that arises as a team. If we can all agree to this then go ahead and continue Ponppa. Let's finish this fucked up party game."
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:36 am

"I agree with Artemis, we should try and end this game as soon as possible, and then help each other deal with the fallout." Anna agrees, followed by everyone else echoing her response with either nods or verbal confirmation.

"Alright then, I'm drawing my card then." Ponppa informs everyone as she reaches for the deck with a hint of dread.

Second round of card rolls: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ihQBD1FwOGyN7IIaIMZMRzvuOKUjnK9SdFya2H0YcdE/edit?usp=sharing
Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Ponppa's roll: 93 (Pleasure sensitivity doubled)

As she reads the card, Ponppa's face seemed somewhat relieved, yet also concerned at the same time. "That's... worrying, although not entirely a bad thing." She comments to herself before revealing the card to everyone else. "Pleasure sensitivity doubled."

"Well, I don't think it's a bad thing at all. Will make intimate times more pleasurable!" He says with an amused smirk.

"That's not the point you dolt! It's inconvenient if something happens when it isn't supposed to, as it will be much harder to hide." Anna explains to him, frowning at Junie disapprovingly.

"I think I'll just shut up and keep my comments to myself then." Junie says with a sigh before grumbling a bit to himself as it became Artemis turn.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Rolled a 49

Artemis spoke with a friend as she reached for her card. "That might be best."
She drew her card and stared at it. She waited with baited breath for it to happen.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:35 am

As the card Artemis had drawn flipped over, she saw the words "Gain blindfold over eyes". As soon as the short phrase had registered in her mind, her world went black, and the feeling of a blindfold covering her eyes was suddenly present.

"I-" Artemis could hear Junie beginning to say something, only to stop himself before sighing and not saying anything else.

"Artemis, are you able to remove the blindfold?" Anna asked, sounding concerned.

Any attempt to actually remove the blindfold on Artemis part would be met with the same problem Anna had with her pet collar. Her fingers simply wouldn't be able to hook around the edges of the blindfold or get any traction against the thing to make it move.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:57 am

Artemis calmly attempted to grab the blindfold, and upon discovering she couldn't she realized something. She had been able to grab Anna's bell, maybe she could also grab the collar. She would have to see if her theory was correct through Anna. She spoke as she adjusted to a more comfortable position. "Anna, can you try removing this blindfold for me?"
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Artemis would hear a gasp of realization, likely coming from Anna, before she found the blindfold taken off her head. However, Anna was still sitting in her seat, struck by the realization, and it was instead a giggling Ponppa who had taken the blindfold off for her. "It works!" She said amused, before walking over and easily removing the pet collar from Anna, only to put it on her own neck, and then removing it. "Aww, it only works once, or specifically on the one who got the card." She concluded, disappointed she couldn't keep them as excellent pranking material.

"Well, that turned out better than expected." Junie said, snapping Anna out from her realization, only to realize her collar was already gone, making her let out a content sigh.

"Huh, I don't seem to have that problem with this thing." Nagis suddenly said, holding the halo in his hands, placed in his lap. Admiring it for a moment, he then shrugged and put it back above his head, where it kept floating. He apparently liked it.

"I guess it's my turn then." Junie said, before drawing a card.

Second round of card rolls: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ihQBD1FwOGyN7IIaIMZMRzvuOKUjnK9SdFya2H0YcdE/edit?usp=sharing
Clockwise order:
Ponppa Sonette
Artemis Jaeger
Junie Jarr
Nagisa Ondrum
Anna Tchecow

Junie's roll: 2 (Increase breast size by 1 cup size. (Female.) Increase dick size. (Male.))

Junie's face would suddenly turn rather peculiar, a combination of being uncomfortable, confused, relieved and now a bit aroused. "I can live with this." He simply says, putting the card down face down without telling anyone what it had said.

"That's not really fair, is it?" Anna asked him with a glare.

"We never said we had to reveal what a card said. I feel like I'd rather keep this one to myself as no one needs to know and they won't be hurt from it. However, I feel there's a possibility I myself can be hurt if I were to tell you." He says with a frown on his own. "If either of you feel the same about a card you draw, I will respect your decision to keep the effect of your card to yourself."

"Huh, okay. I think that's a good idea." Ponppa said, nodding. Nagisa did as well, making Anna sigh and agree that it was a good idea.

"Sorry... You're right on this Junie." Anna apologized.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:39 pm

Artemis watched Ponppa put the collar on her own neck, and mentally noted that she looked really cute with it on. She spoke when the girl took it off. "Looked good on you..."
Artemis nodded to Junie when he spoke. She looked at Nagisa as he played with the halo and smiled warmly. She spoke with out thinking too much. "The halo fits your innocent face."
She blushed and looked away after she realized what she said. She was getting comfortable with the others. She had to be careful or she might say something that'll scare them away. She watched Junie's face as it contorted, and spoke after the others fell into agreement. "I agree, but if you're hiding something that could hurt us then I'll show you why I'm named after the goddess of the hunt."
It was clear that Artemis didn't trust Junie fully, but she didn't want to start a fight. She just wanted him to understand that there would be consequences should he betray them. She turned to Nagisa and spoke bluntly. "It's the little angel's turn."
Reaperbones

Next

Return to Private Games